Page 1294 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 294 794 1194 1244 128412921293129412951296 1304 1344 1394 1794 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: If I can hit Smokey whenever I want and go without a fine or a firing. I'm untouchable, I rule IWA! I am not afraid of anyone especially a pushover like yourself. You can make yourself look like some sort of badass, but you'll soon face reality. The reality that is Jonathan Seahwak. I'm the baddest man that has ever walked into this green and blue earth. You don't stand a chance against me. Go right ahead with your weird threats,but know that I will not be intimated. You are just weak and poor excuse of a wrestler. If you can even be called that.
    Matt Black: Let me tell you a story Seahawk... Growing up, I knew tons of people like you.. I was a book worm, I loved to read and that's what I wanted to do with my life. Then a punk like you walked up to me and punched me in the face for no reason other than I looked like a dweeb to him. I kicked that kids ass and I haven't looked back since. If you think for a second that I am going to stand here and get bullied by a punk-ass bitch like yourself, you have another thing coming. People like you are the reason I come out here and I work my backside off to become better... In essence thank you, I needed a wake up call. I needed to know that even as an adult some punk douche-bag can come up and try to bully his way into your head. So Smokey set up this series, I want to make Brock, I mean, Jonathan pay for being the pretend bully of this federation. I will show him what it feels like when the bullies prey becomes the hunter.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Let me tell you a story Seahawk... Growing up, I knew tons of people like you.. I was a book worm, I loved to read and that's what I wanted to do with my life. Then a punk like you walked up to me and punched me in the face for no reason other than I looked like a dweeb to him. I kicked that kids ass and I haven't looked back since. If you think for a second that I am going to stand here and get bullied by a punk-ass bitch like yourself, you have another thing coming. People like you are the reason I come out here and I work my backside off to become better... In essence thank you, I needed a wake up call. I needed to know that even as an adult some punk douche-bag can come up and try to bully his way into your head. So Smokey set up this series, I want to make Brock, I mean, Jonathan pay for being the pretend bully of this federation. I will show him what it feels like when the bullies prey becomes the hunter.
    Seahawk: You see that's the difference between your ex-bully and me. He probably proclaim to anyone who would hear him that he was the toughest S.O.B. alive. However, he just couldn't back it up. While I in the other hand, back everything up and make sure the whole world watches me do so. While you could have just made that story up right now and simply blowing out shit.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: You see that's the difference between your ex-bully and me. He probably proclaim to anyone who would hear him that he was the toughest S.O.B. alive. However, he just couldn't back it up. While I in the other hand, back everything up and make sure the whole world watches me do so. While you could have just made that story up right now and simply blowing out shit.
    Matt Black: No, don't fool yourself. Here is the thing Seahawk I love to humble the bad guy. So if you want to keep down this path of shit talking and bullying go right ahead, I'm just telling you this is the same song being played on the fiddle. I have always loved to find that bully who feels that he is untouchable and you know what I have noticed John? I have noticed they are the biggest cowards. They thrive on others peoples insecurities to hide their own. They love to fight, only if they know they can win. You know you can't beat me. You have proven to me as of late that you are all talk, I mean Ace Note handled his business with you rather easily. If you want to pretend that you are the baddest man on the planet you can perpetuate that myth until I decide to explode it completely. I can't lose to a douche like you, I fight for justice, I fight for the little man... You fight for nothing, you fight to support your own ego... Something that I so desire to destroy.
    #BeJelly

Matt Black: No, don't fool yourself. Here is the thing Seahawk I love to humble the bad guy. So if you want to keep down this path of shit talking and bullying go right ahead, I'm just telling you this is the same song being played on the fiddle. I have always loved to find that bully who feels that he is untouchable and you know what I have noticed John? I have noticed they are the biggest cowards. They thrive on others peoples insecurities to hide their own. They love to fight, only if they know they can win. You know you can't beat me. You have proven to me as of late that you are all talk, I mean Ace Note handled his business with you rather easily. If you want to pretend that you are the baddest man on the planet you can perpetuate that myth until I decide to explode it completely. I can't lose to a douche like you, I fight for justice, I fight for the little man... You fight for nothing, you fight to support your own ego... Something that I so desire to destroy.
    Seahawk: Wanna know something Matt? You are trying to live in a fairy tale. Let me tell you, this is reality. Not some false hope illusion you want to live. I can kick your kick ass right here right now. So, wake up from your little Cinderella story.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: Wanna know something Matt? You are trying to live in a fairy tale. Let me tell you, this is reality. Not some false hope illusion you want to live. I can kick your kick ass right here right now. So, wake up from your little Cinderella story.
    Matt Black: Feed me more of your BS stories about your edge over me. Don't get me wrong, your a monster... But every monster has it's weakness... for every joker, there has to be a batman to stop his inanity. Today, you have met your batman Seahawk. No longer will there be days of horror for the fans of IWA. I might be a Cinderella story, but there is a reason they are the ones always being told. They are the ones that matter, no one wants to here the story of the douche being a douche. They want to here tales of real men beating the odds, and destroying false barriers put up by egocentric child-like men. When I make my debut, no longer will you ever have to worry about who to fight next, I'll always be in the hunt. This is what happens when bully meets a fighter, the fighter will inevitably win.
    #BeJelly

Matt Black: Feed me more of your BS stories about your edge over me. Don't get me wrong, your a monster... But every monster has it's weakness... for every joker, there has to be a batman to stop his inanity. Today, you have met your batman Seahawk. No longer will there be days of horror for the fans of IWA. I might be a Cinderella story, but there is a reason they are the ones always being told. They are the ones that matter, no one wants to here the story of the douche being a douche. They want to here tales of real men beating the odds, and destroying false barriers put up by egocentric child-like men. When I make my debut, no longer will you ever have to worry about who to fight next, I'll always be in the hunt. This is what happens when bully meets a fighter, the fighter will inevitably win.
    Seahawk: You're right. No one wants to hear the dochebag story because they don't want to hear the real truth about life. They all want to live in this fantasy. Everyone builds a barrier between themselves and reality. However, I've never done that and I've seen the truth. The truth of how you suck and a complete idiot. I see things for what they are and how they are. While you and everyone wants to be Peter Pan, but sadly no one can be Peter Pan. They can't be happy forever unlike me. I'm always happy cause nothing can catch me off guard. I'm the truth!

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: You're right. No one wants to hear the dochebag story because they don't want to hear the real truth about life. They all want to live in this fantasy. Everyone builds a barrier between themselves and reality. However, I've never done that and I've seen the truth. The truth of how you suck and a complete idiot. I see things for what they are and how they are. While you and everyone wants to be Peter Pan, but sadly no one can be Peter Pan. They can't be happy forever unlike me. I'm always happy cause nothing can catch me off guard. I'm the truth!
    Matt Black: You my friend are the only person living in a fantasy world. You have perpetuated the idea that there are no such things as hero's, you view the only way to succeed is to play the antagonist. Today you have your first glimpse at the man who will break down the facade of terror that you have so delicately built up for likely decades. I'm no peter pan, I have no magic, I am but a man. I am a man who desires all the truths in the world. I just happen to know a truth that you don't know, that real men fight for what is right. Real men do what ever it takes to beat his fears, to conquer them... and only then is a man a morally just man... I might not be peter pan, but I do my best to stay on a moral path... You will not make me deviate... you will just be a road block on my way to the top of this company. Book it punk.
    #BeJelly

Matt Black: You my friend are the only person living in a fantasy world. You have perpetuated the idea that there are no such things as hero's, you view the only way to succeed is to play the antagonist. Today you have your first glimpse at the man who will break down the facade of terror that you have so delicately built up for likely decades. I'm no peter pan, I have no magic, I am but a man. I am a man who desires all the truths in the world. I just happen to know a truth that you don't know, that real men fight for what is right. Real men do what ever it takes to beat his fears, to conquer them... and only then is a man a morally just man... I might not be peter pan, but I do my best to stay on a moral path... You will not make me deviate... you will just be a road block on my way to the top of this company. Book it punk.
    Seahawk: Yeah there are heroes in this world, but you are one, so stop hyping yourself.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: Yeah there are heroes in this world, but you are one, so stop hyping yourself.
    Matt Black: I am humble, much more so than yourself. I just know in this case I need to play my role in this world. The protagonist to your antagonist. The Batman to your Joker, the Superman to your Lex Luthor. Accept it or don't, it matters little to me. I am going to defeat you if we ever enter the same ring together. You will thank me after I destroy your hyperbolic perception of this world. Maybe then, you can be a real man. Until then, keep talking your trash and my fire burning, my will on edge, and my heart unwavering.
    #BeJelly

Matt Black: I am humble, much more so than yourself. I just know in this case I need to play my role in this world. The protagonist to your antagonist. The Batman to your Joker, the Superman to your Lex Luthor. Accept it or don't, it matters little to me. I am going to defeat you if we ever enter the same ring together. You will thank me after I destroy your hyperbolic perception of this world. Maybe then, you can be a real man. Until then, keep talking your trash and my fire burning, my will on edge, and my heart unwavering.
    Seahawk: Please stop with your re-runs. We get it, you always wanted to be Batman. Just wait until Halloween.