Page 1293 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 128312911292129312941295 1303 1343 1393 1793 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,930 of 22796
  1. #12921
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    But seriously, I just try to make my ICing experience different.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #12922
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    But seriously, I just try to make my ICing experience different.
    That's fair... It's a unique way to go about it for sure.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #12923
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea, Dennis...Putting a time bomb in the trash with the lid on will protect you.

    Lol that bastard will still blow sky high, maybe not as much, but still.
    Yea, ok... So I should just stand there with the bomb... I am obviously going to run away afterwards.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #12924
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, ok... So I should just stand there with the bomb... I am obviously going to run away afterwards.
    You still got 5.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #12925
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    *Matt Black runs behind a wall barely safe from the blast*
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #12926
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *Matt Black runs behind a wall barely safe from the blast*
    *Jonathan walks back in calmly.*

    Jonathan: Dumbass. You have 5 days til it explodes.

    *Jonathan then walks over and grabs the clock.*

    Jonathan: It has an off button as well.

    *Jonathan turns it off.*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #12927
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Jonathan walks back in calmly.*

    Jonathan: Dumbass. You have 5 days til it explodes.

    *Jonathan then walks over and grabs the clock.*

    Jonathan: It has an off button as well.

    *Jonathan turns it off.*
    Matt Black: You're the dumbass. Seriously, I am like the nicest guy here and you do that to me for absolutely no reason? D-Boy was correct about you, you're a pretentious tool that needs to be kicked in the face by Ace Note and maybe learn a thing called respect. You can't bring bombs into an establishment where people go to work, it's a douche thing to do and incredibly realistic. I mean, seriously who would allow their employee to do such an inane thing. You might have the body of an adult but you have the mind of a child. I can't wait for someone to teach you some respect, if there are no other bidders... Book it Smokey, let me teach this big giant meat head a lesson that bullies should be left behind and real men should be in a shot of perpetual motion towards the top.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #12928
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: You're the dumbass. Seriously, I am like the nicest guy here and you do that to me for absolutely no reason? D-Boy was correct about you, you're a pretentious tool that needs to be kicked in the face by Ace Note and maybe learn a thing called respect. You can't bring bombs into an establishment where people go to work, it's a douche thing to do and incredibly realistic. I mean, seriously who would allow their employee to do such an inane thing. You might have the body of an adult but you have the mind of a child. I can't wait for someone to teach you some respect, if there are no other bidders... Book it Smokey, let me teach this big giant meat head a lesson that bullies should be left behind and real men should be in a shot of perpetual motion towards the top.
    Seahwak: Ever heard of something called ironclad contracts? Yup. I have one.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #12929
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahwak: Ever heard of something called ironclad contracts? Yup. I have one.
    Matt Black: What's your point? So you get to walk around being a pretentious douche!? That doesn't seem very advantageous for IWA. Listen up buddy, you can do whatever you want this is a free country. I just want you to know this, from now on I have my eye on you... You won't be able to take a crap around me with out me knowing about it, you won't be able to do your little kid like humor, no more of that shit. I will put you in the hospital, there is iron clad contract protecting you from that is there buddy... Now go have another unsuccessful run at mma and leave us alone.
    #TeamGeeky


  10. #12930
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: What's your point? So you get to walk around being a pretentious douche!? That doesn't seem very advantageous for IWA. Listen up buddy, you can do whatever you want this is a free country. I just want you to know this, from now on I have my eye on you... You won't be able to take a crap around me with out me knowing about it, you won't be able to do your little kid like humor, no more of that shit. I will put you in the hospital, there is iron clad contract protecting you from that is there buddy... Now go have another unsuccessful run at mma and leave us alone.
    Seahawk: If I can hit Smokey whenever I want and go without a fine or a firing. I'm untouchable, I rule IWA! I am not afraid of anyone especially a pushover like yourself. You can make yourself look like some sort of badass, but you'll soon face reality. The reality that is Jonathan Seahwak. I'm the baddest man that has ever walked into this green and blue earth. You don't stand a chance against me. Go right ahead with your weird threats,but know that I will not be intimated. You are just weak and poor excuse of a wrestler. If you can even be called that.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.