Page 1272 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2727721172122212621270127112721273127412821322137217722272 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 22796
  1. #12711
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,376
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Grr, get back to Ballotelli!
    Make me.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  2. #12712
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Neither does BennyTheBall.

    Where's my quote?
    Character limit. I'm afraid it's Freddie Mercury > Benny > Everyone else

    You need to be funnier Benny! .

  3. #12713
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Character limit. I'm afraid it's Freddie Mercury > Benny > Everyone else

    You need to be funnier Benny! .
    Nobody can ever be funnier than a mustache.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #12714
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,005
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well played, Young Des.
    Honestly, the closest thing I've got to a talent is knowing all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody .

    MAMA! OOOOOHH!
    DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY!
    IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW!
    CARRY ON, CARRY ON!
    AS IF NOTHING REALLY MATTERS!

  5. #12715
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Honestly, the closest thing I've got to a talent is knowing all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody .

    MAMA! OOOOOHH!
    DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY!
    IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW!
    CARRY ON, CARRY ON!
    AS IF NOTHING REALLY MATTERS!

    This ^^ Is classic


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #12716
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drinking beer while lifting weights again? Seriously, ain't that some kind of hazard? Not only for the obvious but doesn't beer dehydrate? I would think you'd want to stay as hydrated as possible during workouts.
    Actually you can lift more when you are drunk. Trust me I scare myself on how much I can lift when I'm drunk. I have sadly done this in real life. As long as you stay away from like a bench press you are going to be fine.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #12717
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: THUNDERBOLTS AND LIGHTENING
    VERY VERY FRIGHTENING
    ME!

    Gaileo! Gaileo!
    Gaileo! Gaileo!
    Gaileo! Figaro!

    MAGNIFICO-O-O-O!
    You know Des, when I first saw your pic in your sig, I was going to totally rip you...but then when I read it, I got a chuckle
     

  8. #12718
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,551
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Actually you can lift more when you are drunk. Trust me I scare myself on how much I can lift when I'm drunk. I have sadly done this in real life. As long as you stay away from like a bench press you are going to be fine.
    He says this, and I bet he only lifted a cu-tip
     

  9. #12719
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,582
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    He says this, and I bet he only lifted a cu-tip
    Still, more is more right?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  10. #12720
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Still, more is more right?
    exactly! I'm not claiming it's a lot... I just can lift up substantially more when intoxicated.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.