Page 1266 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2667661166121612561264126512661267126812761316136617662266 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    TTC, do your bio.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I have no doubt that you can beat this tool down. Seahawk is equal parts ignorant and crazy. I bet if you put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of the pool he'd drown. I mean, when someone is that dumb it's hard not to choose anyone with a head on their shoulders above them.
    Juno: Well it is not nice to call anyone stupid but, yeah he is...On another note, I could beat the crap outta him but, I am waiting for Israel in order for us to get some work done... Also anyone seen Ryan today??

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The part in blue had me cracking up.
    I laughed while writing it...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Funny, I didn't look like much of a coward when I showed up at Last Resort to not only compete against you but to even less of a surprise, BEAT you with one arm. Let that sink in for a few hours. I'd say seconds but it takes you a little longer to catch up with the obvious than what's perceived as normal.
    Seahawk: You know what I would respond with some of my usual stuff, but I'm going to take my time to respond. I know when I want to respond to you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    TTC, do your bio.
    I'm working on my promo and on that bio. Just trying to remember what I had on the bio I sent to bear.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well it is not nice to call anyone stupid but, yeah he is...On another note, I could beat the crap outta him but, I am waiting for Israel in order for us to get some work done... Also anyone seen Ryan today??
    D-Boy: I'm just going to throw this out here, why do you insist on having some sort of love interest? I mean, I get that your a human being with needs and everything... but didn't you just get out of a relationship, that none the less ended badly... Why would you put yourself through that once again? Also Israel and Wells suck and I hope both of them get this message!

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

D-Boy: I'm just going to throw this out here, why do you insist on having some sort of love interest? I mean, I get that your a human being with needs and everything... but didn't you just get out of a relationship, that none the less ended badly... Why would you put yourself through that once again? Also Israel and Wells suck and I hope both of them get this message!
    Juno: Em it is not a love interest... He is my work-out partner and I happen to enjoy his company whilst in the gym...
    Why are you so concerned anyway, last time i checked you hated me??

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Em it is not a love interest... He is my work-out partner and I happen to enjoy his company whilst in the gym...
    Why are you so concerned anyway, last time i checked you hated me??
    D-Boy: I don't hate people Juno, I just don't like them. I just don't understand putting yourself back out there as quickly as you are doing, but you are a grown woman so do what ever the heck you please. I'm going to keep drinking with my boy and we are going to beat down those science geeks that you should probably avoid because I have heard a nasty rumor that they use chloroform as their only method of getting the ladies.

D-Boy: I don't hate people Juno, I just don't like them. I just don't understand putting yourself back out there as quickly as you are doing, but you are a grown woman so do what ever the heck you please. I'm going to keep drinking with my boy and we are going to beat down those science geeks that you should probably avoid because I have heard a nasty rumor that they use chloroform as their only method of getting the ladies.
    Juno: You never answered my question and anyway..I am not putting myself out there again...

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: You never answered my question and anyway..I am not putting myself out there again...
    D-Boy: I'm sorry, what was your question Juno?