Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!

But in actuality, it's not really a big deal. For pictures, I use Bing and for everything else, I use Google.
    I'm a weird guy, I rarely ever turn off the safe filter. I mean, unless someone I know tells me to look up something or something to that affect. So I use google with out an issue.
    #TeamGeeky

Seahawk: You can all go to hell. That is all.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: You can all go to hell. That is all.
    *D-Boy walks in after a night of drinking and pardying a little hung over to see Seahawk being his typical douchie self*
    D-Boy: So Seahawk, besides being a pretentious douche he got owned by a acrobat... Why should we give two shits about you? Your exactly like Brock Edwards except you changed your name and became even slightly more douchie. To be honest I am a little shocked that you were able to do that , so good on you I guess.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy walks in after a night of drinking and pardying a little hung over to see Seahawk being his typical douchie self*
    D-Boy: So Seahawk, besides being a pretentious douche he got owned by a acrobat... Why should we give two shits about you? Your exactly like Brock Edwards except you changed your name and became even slightly more douchie. To be honest I am a little shocked that you were able to do that , so good on you I guess.
    Seahawk: Oh look it's D-Shit, why should I give a damn about you.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: Oh look it's D-Shit, why should I give a damn about you.
    D-Boy: For starters, I'm that damn good. But you know, you can pretend not to notice this excellence instead you can go ahead and talk shit from your "high mountain" that Jon Stewart so easily would describe as "bullshit mountain". Just know that D-Boy and Rymac are currently leading a best of seven series to become the number one contenders when you can't even put down an acrobat.
    #TeamGeeky

D-Boy: For starters, I'm that damn good. But you know, you can pretend not to notice this excellence instead you can go ahead and talk shit from your "high mountain" that Jon Stewart so easily would describe as "bullshit mountain". Just know that D-Boy and Rymac are currently leading a best of seven series to become the number one contenders when you can't even put down an acrobat.
    Seahawk: Oh look at you Mr. Amazing. That was sarcasm for you slow ass brain. You're competing in a best of seven to become #1 contenders. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how bad the tag team division has come to when Suck Ass Boyz have the opportunity to become #1 Contenders. But seriously, oh wait I was serious.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: Oh look at you Mr. Amazing. That was sarcasm for you slow ass brain. You're competing in a best of seven to become #1 contenders. Ladies and gentlemen, this is how bad the tag team division has come to when Suck Ass Boyz have the opportunity to become #1 Contenders. But seriously, oh wait I was serious.
    D-Boy: The only thing that matches your incompetence in the ring is your is your lack of wit outside of it. The Pardy Boyz have worked hard to become relevant in IWA, from beer pong championships to destroying two science dweebs. Seriously, what have you done to prove to anyone that we should give two shits about you, oh wait that's a big ol' nothing. So why don't you cut yourself a slice of the humble pie and come back and talk shit to D-Boy when you have done something worth noting, and that's not getting your ace kicked by Ace Note.
    #TeamGeeky

D-Boy: The only thing that matches your incompetence in the ring is your is your lack of wit outside of it. The Pardy Boyz have worked hard to become relevant in IWA, from beer pong championships to destroying two science dweebs. Seriously, what have you done to prove to anyone that we should give two shits about you, oh wait that's a big ol' nothing. So why don't you cut yourself a slice of the humble pie and come back and talk shit to D-Boy when you have done something worth noting, and that's not getting your ace kicked by Ace Note.
    Seahawk: You do realize you are just making this too easy for me right? I mean beer pong championships? The hell! They truly allow any drunk ass fool in to this place. Let's not forget how you are beating this 'nerd dweeps' as you proclaim, it means nothing. Cause despite of what you say, you both are irrelevant. I mean a carrot is more relevant than you.

Blog Entries
    Seahawk: You do realize you are just making this too easy for me right? I mean beer pong championships? The hell! They truly allow any drunk ass fool in to this place. Let's not forget how you are beating this 'nerd dweeps' as you proclaim, it means nothing. Cause despite of what you say, you both are irrelevant. I mean a carrot is more relevant than you.
    D-Boy: Surpise surprise, you still lack the ability to back up any of your claims with any merit. Those dweebs that I'm beating up are in a best of seven series for a number one contender-ship for a major title lets not forget. Instead of downplaying the relevance of others why don't you start becoming relevant yourself. You're worthless, a piece of trash that the IWA board is still struggling to be able to use. Whereas The Pardy Boyz are the hot new commodity that is putting themselves on the map. We love to pardy and we don't hide that, there is nothing wrong with having fun. I mean Juno is from Ireland, I'm sure she has drank a lot in her past and she is five times more relevant than you have ever dreamed of being.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Other people telling you you're shit, Seawhawk? Why does this not shock me?