Page 126 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 26761161241251261271281361762266261126 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You hear this fool Ryder?!

Ryder: I know he is nothing like a football captain. He is more like that strange kid in the corner who never says anything and has a messed up look.
    Divine: The fact that is coming from your mouth Ryder, makes Divine laugh. Do you know what you are? A jersey shore rip off, guido fool, momma teet suckin chumpette. Now...know your place, or you'll be beat in the face...

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: The fact that is coming from your mouth Ryder, makes Divine laugh. Do you know what you are? A jersey shore rip off, guido fool, momma teet suckin chumpette. Now...know your place, or you'll be beat in the face...
    Ryder: Don't make me laugh. Those Jersey Shore fools got nothing on me. As far as you go, you can't even kick a fucking bunny's ass. So, if I were you, I would shut it. Or maybe I'll teach you a lesson. LOSER!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Don't make me laugh. Those Jersey Shore fools got nothing on me. As far as you go, you can't even kick a fucking bunny's ass. So, if I were you, I would shut it. Or maybe I'll teach you a lesson. LOSER!
    Divine: Let's see...Divine doesn't need to learn how to do laundry....Divine doesn't need to learn how to go to the gym....Divine doesn't need to learn how to tan....and most of all Divine doesn't need to learn to be a loser..because Divine is a winner. So pray tell, if Divine doesn't need to learn any of the things you are a master of Matt, what could you teach Divine? How to have your head shoved up Brock Edwards ass?

Divine: Let's see...Divine doesn't need to learn how to do laundry....Divine doesn't need to learn how to go to the gym....Divine doesn't need to learn how to tan....and most of all Divine doesn't need to learn to be a loser..because Divine is a winner. So pray tell, if Divine doesn't need to learn any of the things you are a master of Matt, what could you teach Divine? How to have your head shoved up Brock Edwards ass?
    Ryder: Yeah it's obvious you don't go to the gym.

Brock: Just hold on Ryder. You were saying something about Ryder's head up my ass. How about you say once more.

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Yeah it's obvious you don't go to the gym.

Brock: Just hold on Ryder. You were saying something about Ryder's head up my ass. How about you say once more.
    Divine: Sure...it's like you two are one big circle. Your head up Ryders ass, and Ryders head up yours. Hell, if people wanted to, they could stand between you and play hula hoop with you two chumpettes that's how connected you are.

Divine: Sure...it's like you two are one big circle. Your head up Ryders ass, and Ryders head up yours. Hell, if people wanted to, they could stand between you and play hula hoop with you two chumpettes that's how connected you are.
    Brock: Really? You think you're a funny man. How about I punch your funny bone and see how much laughter left after that?

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Great PPV guys liked the IWA title match and congrats to KJ PUNK and Kyojin on winning the gold!!!

Jackson: Am I surprised that Killa is a sore loser.... NO! Am I surprised that Killa jumped me again...Nope so Killa count your blessings because when I get my hands on you, God can't even save you!!
    IC as Killa: Am I suppose to be shakin in my bloody Boots....Listen, your Talented Kid, But your Stupid.
    There's no Way wen it comes to a Fight wit a Man, a Real Ruthless,heartless Man. A Cold Heart @ datt... there's not a chance or a blessing that can save you..So if your gonna place hands on me, Make it to Da finish..Cuz if ima be Gone,I'm takin ur bitchass wit me!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Killa: Am I suppose to be shakin in my bloody Boots....Listen, your Talented Kid, But your Stupid.
    There's no Way wen it comes to a Fight wit a Man, a Real Ruthless,heartless Man. A Cold Heart @ datt... there's not a chance or a blessing that can save you..So if your gonna place hands on me, Make it to Da finish..Cuz if ima be Gone,I'm takin ur bitchass wit me!
    Jackson: *Shakes his head* Kid!? Listen dumbass you have no clue what I am capable of so I let you continue on with your little fantasy here. *laughs*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

I see no one wanted to IC, oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Another glorious Sunday morning! Hell in a cell tonight boyo's, got a wager going with a friend that CM Punk vs Ryback doesn't even get started!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole