Page 1259 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491257125812591260126112691309135917592259 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    How did you reference anything anywhere?
    Ok I'll explain myself lol. You made a comment retorting my comment... My retort back was "Your lack of wit in that comment is only matched by the lack of wit I used to come up with this retort." which is a nice way of saying your retort lacked any cleverness which is only matched by the lack of cleverness I used to create this retort. I'm sorry for your confusion lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Ok I'll explain myself lol. You made a comment retorting my comment... My retort back was "Your lack of wit in that comment is only matched by the lack of wit I used to come up with this retort." which is a nice way of saying your retort lacked any cleverness which is only matched by the lack of cleverness I used to create this retort. I'm sorry for your confusion lol.
    LOL, I understood that, I just don't get how you were referencing that "as well", like we were referencing the same thing, Maybe I'm thinking it over too hard...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    LOL, I understood that, I just don't get how you were referencing that "as well", like we were referencing the same thing, Maybe I'm thinking it over too hard...
    Yes, I was referencing your retort to my retort... inception
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

*Ano Doom is shown walking, with a look of intent in his one eye that isn't solid white. It is lowered deeply, as his intensity is going through the roof. He obviously is up to something, Demon Cyborgs don't exactly leave people alone much, so rightfully so. "Surely one of 'em's gotta be around here...", can be heard as he looks from left to right as he passes through the hall. Then he comes across a man in a black collared IWA shirt, with it tucked in, along with black dress pants and dress shoes; the man is obviously a formal type around here.*

*Ano Doom nods his head slightly, then cracks his neck to the side, as he swings an arm around in a circle a few times through the air, as if going for the crazy windup type of pitch in baseball, obviously not as fast though, of course. The man can't help but notice the monstrous fiend coming up upon him as he sees him from the side, as he leans over a clipboard of business. The man jumps back some, almost out of instict, eyes widening as he says "Woah there, please, take it easy, I've done nothing to you and want no trouble from you." Ano Doom shakes his head twice, right then left, slowly,then looking through him. He then looks him in the face, prepared to speak, clearly.

Ano Doom: No, I have nothing for you in the form of hurting you greatly right now. I merely have a question I want answered. I have..someplace to go...but I am unsure of the destination. I know its's a place of physical healing, but I just don't know the name. I need to know...Where is Jackson Smith? What's the medical facility's name?

IWA Businessman: I'm only going to tell you so you can and will get the FUCK away from me...I'm fully aware of who you are...You're an uncaring, inhuman beast. They sent him to the Hospital ten minutes up the road, after you shattered his well-being with the chokeslam. Now I know you can't be trusted, but for what its worth, you DIDN'T hear it from me, because I'm sure you don't just wanna check on his health and wish him well.

Ano Doom: You don't have to worry about that, because for one, I have no reason to answer to anyone who let me on to where he was sent. Two, I don't nor care who the fuck you are. No one could, nor would, try to force a name out of me anyways. I'll be off now. Jackson and Alex are awaiting me.

*Ano Doom now passes the man by, giving him a mock thankful nod, that's more intimidating than anything, on purpose, matter of fact. He leaves him far behind, then continues way down the hall. He now gets to a metal door, and pushes it open hard, stepping through it. He now stands in the early evening air outside, and looks far down the street. Just near the end of the long road, almost out of sight, but easy to see, is the Hospital.*

*Ano Doom walks down the road, keeping along the sidewalk. He is opposite from the side of the road the destination is on. He walks a great ways down the street, nine minutes worth in fact, he is almost there now. The street is now crossed, and a slow car comes along in front of him , horn a-blastin'. He looks right at the driver, who's stopped in front of him, slamming his fist on the hood in return with demonic force.*

*The man takes one look, and "Yoooo!", can be heard as he screams in shock and awe. Knowing better, he drives away, swerving right as he passes around him. Ano Doom now continues to the side of the road, then walks further and is in the lot of the Hospital. He looks ahead, standing menacingly as he prepares himself for the entry. He then utters in a twisted, sinister voice: "I've arrived..." .

*Ano Doom walks in the building, as the doors open for him. He makes it to the front desk, looking at the receptionist/nurse.*

Ano Doom: A...Friend, of mine, is here. He got hurt kinda bad, but he's somewhat ok. His name...is Jackson Smith. It was a terrible incident, and I merely came to see how he looks and to speak to the GF. I need to know where he is.

Nurse: Oh, hello there! Yes, he's upstairs, directly around the corner, in room 3J. Yes, he was thrown hard to the floor but is not as bad as he rightfully should be. Go right on ahead.

Ano Doom: Ah yes, Many thanks, many thanks. I have been trying to get here a few days now, but just found out where he was. I'l be going now.

*Ano Doom leaves her where she sits, as she goes back to paperwork. He completely lied to that woman. "Friend", couldn't be further from the truth. Deception was required to slip into his room though. Up the stairs he heads, after passing down the rest of the room, then looks to the right when he gets to the top*

* "3J", is visible right there as he looks towards the door. Intensity rises out of nowhere, as he begins to shake, going into the zone. His neck is cracked again, and down the corridor he goes, standing in front of the door. He opens the door like its nothing, and enters the room, shutting the door behind him. Alex is absolutely shocked to see the assailant that caused Jackson in front of her.*

Ano Doom:Jackson doesn't look so good. Hello, Alex. I don't believe we've met before. You know how lucky the both of you are? I told that man what he had coming but he kept talkin', kept runnin' his mouth, and I told him I'd hurt him severely, and I did.

OOC:Kinda longer than I expected it to be, but all good...THAT'S how you find the hospital a man is in.
    Interesting, this is good, I like it!

Alex *trembling in fear*: Whhat....whaat are you doing here???
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Hey Jackson how goes that briefcase I let you keep? Oh wait, you lost that match because of outside interference right? Where do remember that from? Oh well but look this shiny new belt I got for beating Adonis, pretty sweet right?
    Once Jackson gets well and Alex sees this on her phone, you are going to be in for a rude awakening

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post

Once Jackson gets well and Alex sees this on her phone, you are going to be in for a rude awakening
    Thanks for sure, I tried to keep it as simple as possible and short, while still accomplishing the intended effect of the whole thing...IC reply should be interesting as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post

Ano Doom: I came here to see just exactly how Jackson looked after many people thought I could of damn near took months off his career with one simple attack. He's not seeming so well, but luck is SOMEHOW now on his side after everything I've done to him. What's a young woman like you doing with someone like him, that has more mouth, than speed and power, anyways?

Blog Entries
    was sick for a week, throwing up every day with a nasty fever, finally got better right around 2 days ago. Yesterday I got sick again.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    was sick for a week, throwing up every day with a nasty fever, finally got better right around 2 days ago. Yesterday I got sick again.
    You poor thing
    Rest, Rest, Rest and fluids
    Good well soon...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You poor thing
    Rest, Rest, Rest and fluids
    Good well soon...
    for me it's work and apple juice until I get a day off and can collapse into a healing coma for a day or so

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Has Mrs. Asher been spreading the lurgy?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy