Page 125 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Man, you are using some out dated insults here, bro.
    Mr. Smyth: Explain to me how my insults are outdated.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Explain to me how my insults are outdated.
    Ryder: They just are cause I say so.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: They just are cause I say so.
    Mr. Smyth: Well it certainly is difficult to argue that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well it certainly is difficult to argue that.
    Ryder: I know right!

Blog Entries
    Shaz: something needs to change..and fast. I can't risk losing to that son of a bitch again.

Dixon: First HWA and now IWA! Punk you may have da title, but dat does not mean you are better dan me! But i guess dat's it for Primetime, cause IWA has given up on him. His one chance and now he will never get it again! FUCK!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    *A camera catches a slightly opened door though which can be seen Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, along with 8 other men who are wearing leather masks and black leather jackets emblazoned with the Black Blooded emblem on the back.

All of the masked men are sitting in a rough semicircle with their backs to the door, Mr. Black leaning comfortably against the far wall with his arms crossed and Mr. Blood, is walking in front of the men, his face clearly visible.*

Mr. Blood: Alright men, we've got em running scared, not sure what is gonna happen next. This is it, We brought you in because you are the toughest, meanest, roughest sons of bitches in this industry, and it is time that we take the next step. We need to make sure that all of these assholes realize that Noone is safe. This is our world now and we will turn it into a fucking battleground!

???: Now what are you doing here? you lost sweetcakes?

*The Cameraman turns to the left, seeing Vivica standing there, a cooler behind her and her hands behind her back, looking coy, the cameraman steps back slowly, as Vivica smiles right into the camera*

Vivica: Well not, that's not very polite, is it

*Vivica smiles once, showing her teeth in an almost predatory manner, before swinging her arm out, she is holding a blood-stained lead pipe that hits the camera once, knocking it down. The video feed dies and the sound starts to cackle in and out*

Vivica: Daddy will have to teach you some manners!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *A camera catches a slightly opened door though which can be seen Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, along with 8 other men who are wearing leather masks and black leather jackets emblazoned with the Black Blooded emblem on the back.

All of the masked men are sitting in a rough semicircle with their backs to the door, Mr. Black leaning comfortably against the far wall with his arms crossed and Mr. Blood, is walking in front of the men, his face clearly visible.*

Mr. Blood: Alright men, we've got em running scared, not sure what is gonna happen next. This is it, We brought you in because you are the toughest, meanest, roughest sons of bitches in this industry, and it is time that we take the next step. We need to make sure that all of these assholes realize that Noone is safe. This is our world now and we will turn it into a fucking battleground!

???: Now what are you doing here? you lost sweetcakes?

*The Cameraman turns to the left, seeing Vivica standing there, a cooler behind her and her hands behind her back, looking coy, the cameraman steps back slowly, as Vivica smiles right into the camera*

Vivica: Well not, that's not very polite, is it

*Vivica smiles once, showing her teeth in an almost predatory manner, before swinging her arm out, she is holding a blood-stained lead pipe that hits the camera once, knocking it down. The video feed dies and the sound starts to cackle in and out*

Vivica: Daddy will have to teach you some manners!
    Shaz: Ohhh. Vivica, you've got one fine ass there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Ohhh. Vivica, you've got one fine ass there.
    Divine: Too bad you'll never see it. Shaz, you remind me of that nerdy kid in high school who would gawk at everyone else, especially women. Black Blooded are the goth kids, and yours truly...well..Divine was the football captain of course....so watch your mouth before Divine stuffs you in a locker

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Too bad you'll never see it. Shaz, you remind me of that nerdy kid in high school who would gawk at everyone else, especially women. Black Blooded are the goth kids, and yours truly...well..Divine was the football captain of course....so watch your mouth before Divine stuffs you in a locker
    Brock: You hear this fool Ryder?!

Ryder: I know he is nothing like a football captain. He is more like that strange kid in the corner who never says anything and has a messed up look.