Seahawk: Israel you are a waste of my time, so please go jump off a building.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Seahawk: I think Juno needs hearing aids.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Juno, I started the slut talking bitch. And Ace congrats you got one win, want a gold star.
    Ace Note: I don't think you get it, do you? I've been screaming it to the heavens the minute I walked in the door. You're trash. Always have and always will be. I mean, you fought a guy who had a bad knee and a taped up arm and you still couldn't get the job done. You changed your name, you jacked up your aggression but you still carried the same attitude and it cost you EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I do not a day off... I wanna keep working with you, non-stop...until i can go out to the ring with you in my corner and guarantee a win...

Even if you want more high-flying training?
    Israel: I see your progress is coming along better then expected in you and the huger is greater then ever before... ok then I want you to do something for me and there is a reason why I want this done and I do not want you to question me on this and please just do it.

I want you to list three things for me which will give me a better understanding of you

1. At what point did you decide that you wanted to become a wrestler

2. when did you decide to put your heart and soul into it?

3. How far are you willing to go to become the best?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Israel I am a waste of your time so please go do something more constructive.
    Israel: No problems Sir see you around if you have the balls to ever go one on one with Israel Pamich

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I see your progress is coming along better then expected in you and the huger is greater then ever before... ok then I want you to do something for me and there is a reason why I want this done and I do not want you to question me on this and please just do it.

I want you to list three things for me which will give me a better understanding of you

1. At what point did you decide that you wanted to become a wrestler

2. when did you decide to put your heart and soul into it?

3. How far are you willing to go to become the best?
    Juno: I have yet to question you.. My shell is not so hard to crack... Yours is...

Okay..
    1. When i was 15 years old, i walked in on my mother being beaten to a pulp by my worthless, dead weight, dickhead of a father...Rage and power overwhelmed me and I took him out... True story.. From that day, I knew i had talent.. I then knew i was a good acrobat and this helped me develop as a highflyer...

2. The day i started in a wrestling gym.. it was a week or so after the incident I have spoke of and when a trainer said straight..you have something..

3. I have already left my home...But, to the ends of the earth man

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: of course not, I never would. I understand.
    Juno: Good *Juno smiles* I am glad

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I have yet to question you.. My shell is not so hard to crack... Yours is...

Okay..
    1. When i was 15 years old, i walked in on my mother being beaten to a pulp by my worthless, dead weight, dickhead of a father...Rage and power overwhelmed me and I took him out... True story.. From that day, I knew i had talent.. I then knew i was a good acrobat and this helped me develop as a highflyer...

2. The day i started in a wrestling gym.. it was a week or so after the incident I have spoke of and when a trainer said straight..you have something..

3. I have already left my home...But, to the ends of the earth man
    My shell is hard for the simple reason that I do not feel it needs to be cracked, as you have said this is a professional arrangement and the one time I did break my shell to you, your reply was I do not need your advice.

So to elaborate further on your answers, Does what your dad did to your mum still fuel the fire inside you, I think I have the answer but I want to hear your thoughts.

Blog Entries
    When is someone gonna tally up the points to the Prediction Contest?

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    My shell is hard for the simple reason that I do not feel it needs to be cracked, as you have said this is a professional arrangement and the one time I did break my shell to you, your reply was I do not need your advice.

So to elaborate further on your answers, Does what your dad did to your mum still fuel the fire inside you, I think I have the answer but I want to hear your thoughts.
    Juno: Forgive me for that...
    Yes it really does... Thank fuck that bastard got that message the minute his wee girl beat him black and blue... Still doing his time and well deserved... he messed up the minds of my brothers...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch