Ninja style.
    I have trained you well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Ninja style.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: People find happiness in ways that are seem desirable such as; hard work and graft and others find it unfortunately through deeds that are seen very undesirable and in some way dangerous... I will not be led astray, i am independent and hardworking...
    Gabriel: what an unbelievable statement. People dont find happiness in undesirable things or deeds, the only find a temporary patch from the truth. If everyone lived like you and i, they would see that in making most of your life, you dont have to be tied by the chains of their wayward pleasures. I have pleasures, but you dont see me letting them be my master. The truth is juno, you and i are more alike than you realize

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Rymac might act like a tool at times, but to be fair your girl Juno kind of just broke his heart. Alcohol isn't a weakness, and I haven't faltered I don't know if you know this... but the pardy is up in a best of seven series to become the tag team champions of IWA. I don't need a prophet to tell me how to live, I am my own man.
    Gabriel: my girl? When did i ever lay claim to miss mercury? I havent, nor will i. The fact is, people can not be owned or claimed. We are each our own person, given the choice to live life as we see it. Wouldnt you say that because of the use of alcohol, you've allowed yourself to become the lackey of rymac? Some people, are just naturally virtuous, like myself and juno. Others are just naturally vindictive, akin to rymac or ano doom...and some...some are like you d-boy...on the fine line of light and dark, white and black, good and evil. You are the people i am here for. My hope is when you see my righteous life, youll sober up from your world of booze and drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: what an unbelievable statement. People dont find happiness in undesirable things or deeds, the only find a temporary patch from the truth. If everyone lived like you and i, they would see that in making most of your life, you dont have to be tied by the chains of their wayward pleasures. I have pleasures, but you dont see me letting them be my master. The truth is juno, you and i are more alike than you realize
    Juno: We all have pleasures that try to take control but, we must take control of them and be their master... Be the master of you our life and you will succeed and you will be the best you can be in whatever you see as you goal... How so?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Is that a lack of faith I see?
    Lack of faith? Nah

Blog Entries
    Juno: We all have pleasures that try to take control but, we must take control of them and be their master... Be the master of you our life and you will succeed and you will be the best you can be in whatever you see as you goal... How so?
    Gabriel: i dont understand your question

Gabriel: i dont understand your question
    Juno: How are we more alike than i am yet to realise?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: How are we more alike than i am yet to realise?
    Gabriel: you are ridiculed for being something people perceive you to be but you never claim to be. I am the same. People call me a savior, yet, while i've spoken of saving the masses, i have not once referred to myself as a savior. You have beliefs in yourself, as do i. I dont put my faith into a false God, i put my faith into my self. I dont sit in a pew on sundays, hoping and praying for something to happen, i take it into my own hands.

Blog Entries
    Gabriel: my girl? When did i ever lay claim to miss mercury? I havent, nor will i. The fact is, people can not be owned or claimed. We are each our own person, given the choice to live life as we see it. Wouldnt you say that because of the use of alcohol, you've allowed yourself to become the lackey of rymac? Some people, are just naturally virtuous, like myself and juno. Others are just naturally vindictive, akin to rymac or ano doom...and some...some are like you d-boy...on the fine line of light and dark, white and black, good and evil. You are the people i am here for. My hope is when you see my righteous life, youll sober up from your world of booze and drugs.
    D-Boy: Don't let Rymac fool you, I am no ones lackey. He believes his own hype which is fine, no one here should be here if they don't believe they are the best damn thing walking around this place. I believe it, Juno believes it, the members of infection believe it, and I'm sure as all hell that you believe it. What separates me from your bs none sense is that I truly believe that I can have fun while being the best here, I am that damn good. Those two chemist geeks had weeks to prepare for Rymac and myself and we pardied it up while they prepped and they just couldn't beat us... Why you might ask, because we are that damn good. I don't give a crap if Juno is yours or not... I was just making a point about your obvious thing for her. Juno can do what she wants, that's kind of her thing.
    #TeamGeeky