Page 12 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Those other "fans" are nothing but ignorant homo sapiens who put me down because they know zilch. I am better than you KJ Punk, that's all you need to know.
    Mr. Smyth: I'm actually surprised you know such words.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Punk: I'm surprised every other statement doesn't have the word "fuck" in it. Shazzy wazzy's all growns up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Shaz: I know many things Mr. Smyth. Trust me.

OOC: LOL. My mate kept saying those words all day, he was like "WagWun my fellow homo sapien". I was just like WTF.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: I'm surprised every other statement doesn't have the word "fuck" in it. Shazzy wazzy's all growns up.
    Shaz: I'm surprised that you haven't replied to my statement earlier. Has the cat got your tongue?

Shaz: Coming from the ignorant bastard who denied the fact that I was going to capture a briefcase containing an ICW Championship title shot.
    Jackson: I give you that one but your ass still wouldn't have won the title.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: I give you that one but your ass still wouldn't have won the title.
    Shaz: You see Jackson. This is what is wrong with the neanderthal generation today. You keep denying the authentic fact that I, Shaz, am the best in the world. You know that I would have achieved my dream, and win the ICW title. But now, it's quits after what occurred. This is my time to shine, my time to justify my status as best in the world.

Shaz: I'm surprised that you haven't replied to my statement earlier. Has the cat got your tongue?
    Punk: I just decided to ignore you're inane statement completely. It was just so out there that it didn't deserve a retort.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: I just decided to ignore you're inane statement completely. It was just so out there that it didn't deserve a retort.
    Shaz: NO! And I repeat NO! You comprehended the truth, and you've inserted those true terms into your head. And you've comprehended the fact that I, Shaz, word for word destroyed your statement. I have proved that I can do that with terms, but the real truth is, can I do that in the ring? The simple answer is, YES!

Shaz: NO! And I repeat NO! You comprehended the truth, and you've inserted those true terms into your head. And you've comprehended the fact that I, Shaz, word for word destroyed your statement. I have proved that I can do that with terms, but the real truth is, can I do that in the ring? The simple answer is, YES!
    Punk: No, the answer is no. You're not the best in the world. You aren't even the best in this fed. You have big talk, but you have little back up. When we meet in the ring, and I hope it's sooner, rather than later, I'll do the fans a favor and shut you up for good.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. We have hit 15 people now. I need to talk with vand about a few creative things, but anticipate promo assignments in the next few days