Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Nah. You're doing great. When you spit the tvk idea to me a while back i was wondering what you were going to do with him. I like it. Hopefully benny pushes you right
    you should have seen the notepad file I still have on my pc with all the different TVK bios. there were like 10 versions of him before I settled on the way I have him

and Benny is just gonna bury him so I don't become tempted to drop BB :P

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Gabriel: if only others shared that view. Things are black and white. Either you are good and just, or they e evil and unrighteous. This world is filled with people who have lost their way, so please, keep proceeding through life as how I do. That...that will bring you true enlightenment
    Juno: People find happiness in ways that are seem desirable such as; hard work and graft and others find it unfortunately through deeds that are seen very undesirable and in some way dangerous... I will not be led astray, i am independent and hardworking...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    you should have seen the notepad file I still have on my pc with all the different TVK bios. there were like 10 versions of him before I settled on the way I have him

and Benny is just gonna bury him so I don't become tempted to drop BB :P
    Don't you dare drop bb!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't you dare drop bb!
    D-Boy: OR VIVICA!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't you dare drop bb!
    I can't. the real Mr. Black may beat me up :P

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Last time i checked, you two wastes of humanity could not even hold yourselves in the ring, you have not done enough to even earn yourselves a title shot, you have not done enough to even cement a name for yourselves in IWA... I was not the only one in that title match and I was not the only one to lose... I am fed up with people like you, who doubt my talent, doubt my ability, whether it takes me a month or a year, I will wear that title around my waist and i will not allow worthless, made up dolls like yourselves stand in my way... That is a promise...Now if you would excuse me, I would like to continue with my work-out session...
    Spice: Ouch hurtful!

Sugar: I know right? We were just trying to make you feel better about your sad, lonely existence and instead of thanking us you insult us?

Spice: That's right we saw you sitting there looking all pathetic and emo and heard you don't even drink so it's not like you could do anything to distract yourself and being the kindhearted people we are we took pity on a poor wretched loser like yourself.

Sugar: But not again you spit in the face of our generosity. They say beggars can't be choosers, but you sure do put that theory to the test dressing like a beggar and acting like a high and mighty bitch.

Spice: So now we are no longer sad you lost your shot at the title, we're glad because that means that people with actual talent can get a shot for once.

Sugar: Yea people like us.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Spice: Ouch hurtful!

Sugar: I know right? We were just trying to make you feel better about your sad, lonely existence and instead of thanking us you insult us?

Spice: That's right we saw you sitting there looking all pathetic and emo and heard you don't even drink so it's not like you could do anything to distract yourself and being the kindhearted people we are we took pity on a poor wretched loser like yourself.

Sugar: But not again you spit in the face of our generosity. They say beggars can't be choosers, but you sure do put that theory to the test dressing like a beggar and acting like a high and mighty bitch.

Spice: So now we are no longer sad you lost your shot at the title, we're glad because that means that people with actual talent can get a shot for once.

Sugar: Yea people like us.
    Juno: Look, I am happy, I am content and if you both do not leave me alone...You won't be in that ring again... You will both have ended careers, i mean no one would miss you.. What impact have you made? You are a passing phase, so pass on through, get outta my face and let me get on with my day

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    *D-Boy pulls up a chair about 10 feet away from Juno and sugar & spice*

*D-Boy speaks under his breath a little*

D-Boy: Are we going to see a cat fight?!

*D-Boy pulls out is phone and logs on to twitter*

Via twitter

@ThePardyBoyz: I know I hate most of you guys in IWA, but get your butts down here!!!! #CatFight
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Nah. You're doing great. When you spit the tvk idea to me a while back i was wondering what you were going to do with him. I like it. Hopefully benny pushes you right
    Is that a lack of faith I see?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Via twitter

@ThePardyBoys: Sorry for the false alarm, it looks like the chick fight is off #LetDown
    #BeJelly