Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Thank-you for advice...No, I gave it up.. I realised, why waste my time and money on it...
    Gabriel: so you live the life i live. Kudos. You know the true enlightenment, of not being a slave to drugs, to alcohol, to sinful desires, to a false god

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Spice: Juuuuno, oh Juuuuno.

Sugar points at Juno.

Sugar: There she is!

Spice: There you are Juno, Sugar and I have been looking everywhere for you. Listen we just wanted to say how sorry we were that you weren't able to win the title.

Sugar: Yes we really are sorry, in fact we didn't sleep a wink all night worrying about how you had to be feeling losing to Vivica again and just wasting your shot at the title.

Spice: You poor dear, you must be feeling like such a failure in life, I mean you're not pretty, you're not smart and wrestling was really all you had to offer and now look at you. It just breaks my heart.

Attachment 4405
    Juno: Last time i checked, you two wastes of humanity could not even hold yourselves in the ring, you have not done enough to even earn yourselves a title shot, you have not done enough to even cement a name for yourselves in IWA... I was not the only one in that title match and I was not the only one to lose... I am fed up with people like you, who doubt my talent, doubt my ability, whether it takes me a month or a year, I will wear that title around my waist and i will not allow worthless, made up dolls like yourselves stand in my way... That is a promise...Now if you would excuse me, I would like to continue with my work-out session...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    *diamond walks in, self obbsessed smirk on his face*

Diamond: I'm just too damn good, aren't I! Forget The Undertaker's streak, forget Goldberg's streak, and witness the greatest streak in Wrestling history being built up in front of your very own eyes!
    TVK: You compare yourself to giants, when still just a gnat, everyone know's the Kid is where it's at! You won our encounter that much is true, but I am a far way from done with you. You better believe your cheatin is done, 3s and 7s gonna hit ya, like the shot from a gun

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Are you implying you don't drink Gabriel? Because if so you are missing out my friend. Drinking makes even the ugliest girls pretty.... and even the douchiest douches ok.
    Gabriel: ah, so that explains how you can tolerate rymac. Dont you realize, if you were to cut out the thing that ties you down, youd see that life is better. You would see rymac for what he truly is. It is cause of your weakness, that you falter. I can show you the way, i can show you path

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: so you live the life i live. Kudos. You know the true enlightenment, of not being a slave to drugs, to alcohol, to sinful desires, to a false god
    Juno: I do not know, as i do not know you... I know that true happiness and true success comes from being hardworking person and a person who strives on pure determination

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TVK: You compare yourself to giants, when still just a gnat, everyone know's the Kid is where it's at! You won our encounter that much is true, but I am a far way from done with you. You better believe your cheatin is done, 3s and 7s gonna hit ya, like the shot from a gun
    Dude, awesome. I cant wait to read promos from this guy. He is fast becoming one of my favorite new characters in efedding

Blog Entries
    Dude, awesome. I cant wait to read promos from this guy. He is fast becoming one of my favorite new characters in efedding
    now you're just trying to make me blush

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Gabriel: ah, so that explains how you can tolerate rymac. Dont you realize, if you were to cut out the thing that ties you down, youd see that life is better. You would see rymac for what he truly is. It is cause of your weakness, that you falter. I can show you the way, i can show you path
    D-Boy: Rymac might act like a tool at times, but to be fair your girl Juno kind of just broke his heart. Alcohol isn't a weakness, and I haven't faltered I don't know if you know this... but the pardy is up in a best of seven series to become the tag team champions of IWA. I don't need a prophet to tell me how to live, I am my own man.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I do not know, as i do not know you... I know that true happiness and true success comes from being hardworking person and a person who strives on pure determination
    Gabriel: if only others shared that view. Things are black and white. Either you are good and just, or they e evil and unrighteous. This world is filled with people who have lost their way, so please, keep proceeding through life as how I do. That...that will bring you true enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    now you're just trying to make me blush
    Nah. You're doing great. When you spit the tvk idea to me a while back i was wondering what you were going to do with him. I like it. Hopefully benny pushes you right