1. #11891
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Your acrobatic ability... Right i will demonstrate.. *Juno goes over to the training ring and mat, she gets on the top rope and looks at Israel as she lands a flawless whisper in the wind..*
    *Israel goes to attempt a whisper in the wind but lands on his back and looks to be in a little bit of pain




  2. #11892
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    How's the show coming along?
    Three missing promos last we seen


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #11893
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So I am missing three promos for the PPV.
    Name and shame! Name and shame! Name and shame!
     

  4. #11894
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Israel goes to attempt a whisper in the wind but lands on his back and looks to be in a little bit of pain
    *Juno pulls him up*
    Juno: Practice makes perfect.. What you did wrong is.. you landed on your back


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #11895
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno pulls him up*
    Juno: Practice makes perfect.. What you did wrong is.. you landed on your back
    Israel: I just struggle with getting the full turn in before I hit the ground




  6. #11896
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I just struggle with getting the full turn in before I hit the ground
    Juno: Okay to you mind... *Juno puts her hands on the rib cage and the core section of Israel* You need to tense and strengthen these, then as you turn and let them fall and then you will get the full turn


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #11897
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Okay to you mind... *Juno puts her hands on the rib cage and the core section of Israel* You need to tense and strengthen these, then as you turn and let them fall and then you will get the full turn
    Israel: Ahhh ok I get it now, I was doing it all wrong




  8. #11898
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Ahhh ok I get it now, I was doing it all wrong
    *Juno lets go of Israel*
    Juno: Wanna try again?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #11899
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno lets go of Israel*
    Juno: Wanna try again?
    Israel: Sure

    *Israel gets up to repeat the whisper in the wind*

    *As he comes down hes closer to pulling it of but still hits his lower back*

    Israel: Arrghhh damn, I was that close to pulling it off as well grrrgh




  10. #11900
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Sure

    *Israel gets up to repeat the whisper in the wind*

    *As he comes down hes closer to pulling it of but still hits his lower back*

    Israel: Arrghhh damn, I was that close to pulling it off as well grrrgh
    *Juno pulls him up again*
    Juno: I know you can do it...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.