1. #11801
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    So I am missing three promos for the PPV.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #11802
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Juno I am more impressed with your ethics and Integrity on a daily basis, Though please answer me this... why is it that you are hesitant on me training yuou and guiding you to be the womens division here
    Juno: I don't want to be seen as weak, receiving help, is that not seen as me being weak.. I am very independent, i had to be... I wanna make it but, i do not want myself nor yourself gaining a bad name


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #11803
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So I am missing three promos for the PPV.
    Oh feck... Can I help?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #11804
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Juno I am more impressed with your ethics and Integrity on a daily basis, Though please answer me this... why is it that you are hesitant on me training yuou and guiding you to be the womens division here

    Mr. Blood: I'm gonna go with "Because she has seen you wrestle" but that's just me... I mean hell, girl ain't got half a shot anyway, why make it even harder on herself by unlearning any skills her pimp slapped into her?

    Mr. Black: Nobody is taking that belt from my Princess.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #11805
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So I am missing three promos for the PPV.
    I never received a promo request, so I know it ain't me


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #11806
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

    Mr. Blood: I'm gonna go with "Because she has seen you wrestle" but that's just me... I mean hell, girl ain't got half a shot anyway, why make it even harder on herself by unlearning any skills her pimp slapped into her?

    Mr. Black: Nobody is taking that belt from my Princess.
    *Juno looks blankly at Black Blooded*
    Juno: Now those two.. fit the standardised rapist profile


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #11807
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,775
    Rymac: okay... Cya...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I don't want to be seen as weak, receiving help, is that not seen as me being weak.. I am very independent, i had to be... I wanna make it but, i do not want myself nor yourself gaining a bad name
    Israel: I understand and even accept your reasoning though it is definitely not weak using all your resources available to gainan edge on the competition.

    I dont see how I would get a bad name training you mentally and you certainly wouldnt get a bad name from me, infact it may clear up this misconception that you need to sleep with men to help you get an edge, I know this is not true as do you but it is starting to become a broken record isnt it?

    Just a thought




  9. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I never received a promo request, so I know it ain't me
    Ditto from me




  10. #11810
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno looks blankly at Black Blooded*
    Juno: Now those two.. fit the standardised rapist profile
    Mr. Blood: Rapists? Us? Really, that's what you are going with? Little girl when you are as powerful, Dominant and successful as Black Blooded, you don't need to try and take what is being thrown at you from every side.

    Mr. Black: Pussy

    Mr. Blood: Either way, we know all you want to do is try and get into our Viv's head, try and make her doubt the family to try and get some sort of advantage in your hopeless situation. News flash, that path is blocked, and you don't have the key to get through.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.