I just want to say its been really fun ICing again guys I have missed it

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You called me a rapist without any actual evidence, what sort of integrity is that?
    Rymac: it's called profiling. Police do it all the time...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ooc: field Day... Will still be had...

Rymac: is that so... How about this then. I'll let you in to Pardy Place, you can have VIP access and free drinks, you have a whole night and all you have to do, is get a female to enjoy your company for more than 5minutes. I assume you will keep your word and not rape any of our patrons, otherwise you would of course lose on default. You want a challenge... Accept that. I doubt your chances... Considering you don't talk to women. By the way what does that make Juno, you seem to talk to her...

Israel: Juno is a colleague and unlike yourself I see Juno as equal to any man or woman on this roster, and as for your challenge it reeks of JBL forcing CM Punk to drink, thanks but no thanks I do not enjoy worthless drinking and I am not going to accept a challenge that involves me compromising my values and Integrity, that Sir is a challange you will never win

Rymac: it's called profiling. Police do it all the time...
    Israel: Im a wrestler, I am a standard Eastern European, slightly taller then standard height and have no interest in romantic links of any kind? What sort of profiling do you do that links that with a classic rapist

Ohh and buy the way, your not a cop

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Juno is a colleague and unlike yourself I see Juno as equal to any man or woman on this roster, and as for your challenge it reeks of JBL forcing CM Punk to drink, thanks but no thanks I do not enjoy worthless drinking and I am not going to accept a challenge that involves me compromising my values and Integrity, that Sir is a challange you will never win
    Rymac: I thought you would chicken out. Oh well, too bad, I might have almost respected you...

Rymac: I thought you would chicken out. Oh well, too bad, I might have almost respected you...
    Israel: If that is the way that you respect people, by bullying them then that is respect I neither deserve or accept

Black Ninja!
    Israel: If that is the way that you respect people, by bullying them then that is respect I neither deserve or accept
    Rymac: no I would have respected you if you had accepted a challenge and succeeded in it... But hey if you think it's too much of a challenge, no worries man.

Rymac: no I would have respected you if you had accepted a challenge and succeeded in it... But hey if you think it's too much of a challenge, no worries man.
    Israel: I am focused on succeeding here in IWA and EWN in general, neither Talking to women or drinking or gaining your respect are steps I need to succeed

Israel: This is the soul reason for me wanting to assist you, so why are you being so evasive over my offer? Do you not think I am worthy enough to assist you?
    Juno: You are more than worthy Israel
    Ooc: field Day... Will still be had...

Rymac: is that so... How about this then. I'll let you in to Pardy Place, you can have VIP access and free drinks, you have a whole night and all you have to do, is get a female to enjoy your company for more than 5minutes. I assume you will keep your word and not rape any of our patrons, otherwise you would of course lose on default. You want a challenge... Accept that. I doubt your chances... Considering you don't talk to women. By the way what does that make Juno, you seem to talk to her...
    Juno: I was wondering when you would start talking about drinking and pardying

I just want to say its been really fun ICing again guys I have missed it
    Missed it with you too

Juno: Well at least someone around here does...
    Israel: Im a wrestler, I am a standard Eastern European, slightly taller then standard height and have no interest in romantic links of any kind? What sort of profiling do you do that links that with a classic rapist

Ohh and buy the way, your not a cop
    Juno: As a psychology student... He does not fit standardized profiling and i find it very rude he is being accused of this disgusting crime

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You are more than worthy Israel

Juno: I was wondering when you would start talking about drinking and pardying

Missed it with you too

Juno: Well at least someone around here does...

Juno: As a psychology student... He does not fit standardized profiling and i find it very rude he is being accused of this disgusting crime
    Israel: Juno I am more impressed with your ethics and Integrity on a daily basis, Though please answer me this... why is it that you are hesitant on me training yuou and guiding you to be the womens division here