Page 118 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108116117118119120 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 22796
    The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Taking an OOC comment and giving it an IC response? I like it

Adonis: Sounds about right there Shining, I mean Malcolm wasn't involved in the promo of the week for two weeks runnin', was he..? Tell you what Malcolm's gonna do for ya.. instead of talkin' about kickin' your ass.. he's just gonna do it. You down with that?
    Just mixing it up

Shining: Unfortunately no, I'm not down with that. What I am down with however, is the message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Now what is it you say... Oh yes, you feel me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Just mixing it up

Shining: Unfortunately no, I'm not down with that. What I am down with however, is the message of our Lord Jesus Christ. Now what is it you say... Oh yes, you feel me?
    Adonis: Oh i'm feelin' you brother, i'm all down with the lord almighty too. See God made man in his image, he made Malcolm when he perfected the recipe, you know what am sayin'?

OOC: I can see this being very fun :P

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

No promo for me this week then! Time to put my feet up and get out the popcorn!
    That's weird, no promo for me either, promo of the week and we get dropped
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

The Trinity
    Adonis: Oh i'm feelin' you brother, i'm all down with the lord almighty too. See God made man in his image, he made Malcolm when he perfected the recipe, you know what am sayin'?

OOC: I can see this being very fun :P
    Shining: I'm 100% certain that it was the Devil who created you. After all, vanity is a deadly sin and The Lord would not want someone like you tarnishing his good name.

OOC: As can I!

Shining: I'm 100% certain that it was the Devil who created you. After all, vanity is a deadly sin and The Lord would not want someone like you tarnishing his good name.

OOC: As can I!
    Adonis: I think you doin' enough tarnishing fo' the both of us fella, ain't you supposed to turn the other cheek? Or you afraid you gonna get spanked? But hey, if God exists, and Malcolm's open minded, then i'm gonna thank him for givin' me the super human ability to love a woman in the only way I know how! Oh heeeeeell yeah! Now by my count that's my second deadly sin right, lust?

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

The Trinity
    Adonis: I think you doin' enough tarnishing fo' the both of us fella, ain't you supposed to turn the other cheek? Or you afraid you gonna get spanked? But hey, if God exists, and Malcolm's open minded, then i'm gonna thank him for givin' me the super human ability to love a woman in the only way I know how! Oh heeeeeell yeah! Now by my count that's my second deadly sin right, lust?
    Shining: As much as it pains me to say so, yes you are correct. Now that you have seen to have gained some intelligence, maybe we can move onto seeking forgiveness for your sins? Since you have admitted that its a sin, it's the most logical thing to do.

IC as Killa: I Have Your Briefcase Jackson Smith, I Have your briefcase. And There is Nuthin, and I Mean NuFFin You Can Do about Iiit!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    That's weird, no promo for me either, promo of the week and we get dropped
    Don't worry too much about it, there'll be story lines in place meaning the characters will still be involved

I lied, it matters.

Shining: As much as it pains me to say so, yes you are correct. Now that you have seen to have gained some intelligence, maybe we can move onto seeking forgiveness for your sins? Since you have admitted that its a sin, it's the most logical thing to do.
    Adonis: Speaking of forgiveness, you got a funny way of going about apologising to Malcolm for ruining his shot at the Endurance title. You know how many ladies woulda flocked over my way with that gold hanging around my waist? Ahh well, Malcolm will make do as he always does.. but seriously, you wanna consider apologising to all the ladies you let down at Thirst For Blood.. and maybe Malcolm'll forgive you for your sins..

I lied, it matters.

The Trinity
    Adonis: Speaking of forgiveness, you got a funny way of going about apologising to Malcolm for ruining his shot at the Endurance title. You know how many ladies woulda flocked over my way with that gold hanging around my waist? Ahh well, Malcolm will make do as he always does.. but seriously, you wanna consider apologising to all the ladies you let down at Thirst For Blood.. and maybe Malcolm'll forgive you for your sins..
    Shining: All will be explained in good time my friend... Rest assured my actions were not without purpose. And I can only assume that these "lady followers" of yours consist of your Mother, Grandma, Sister and Karen from the pet store!

*Shining chuckles to himself*

Oh my, I do make myself laugh sometimes