Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: she still knows that unlike some people around here, I can be trusted.
    Juno: I am here you know!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I did not believe him..That is his opinion and yes he is
    Israel: I am glad to here this though it is a shame that I offer a hand to a fellow wrestler and one incinuates an alterior motive purely because you are female.

I do not see you as a female Juno, I see you as one of the greatest potential wrestlers ever male or female and I am merely offering you the chance to accelerate your path to greatness, do you not appreiciate such an offer without another form of attachment similar to the one with Rymac or is it that hard for you to believe that I want to help you without the benefit
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You are most certainly not saying it how it is, I would have to committed such a hideous crime for you to be able to say it how it is and Sir I am not the one who parties all night and sleeps around, you Sir would be the more likely of sexual assault out of us two but I would not ever accuse you of such a crime without relevent information though you want me to do something about it Rymac? I have accepted your challenge before and nothing has resulted... why would this circumstance change anything
    Rymac: you've never accepted any form of challenge from me. I'm telling you to actually do something to shut me up. Yeah I party, yeah women like me, however I don't do anything that they don't want. You talking to woman is usually more than they want from you!!!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Rymac: she still knows that unlike some people around here, I can be trusted.
    Israel: I am also one that can be trusted so I do not see an issue here? Im not after your female companion, Im not after you so why do you see the need to attack me?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: I am glad to here this though it is a shame that I offer a hand to a fellow wrestler and one incinuates an alterior motive purely because you are female.

I do not see you as a female Juno, I see you as one of the greatest potential wrestlers ever male or female and I am merely offering you the chance to accelerate your path to greatness, do you not appreiciate such an offer without another form of attachment similar to the one with Rymac or is it that hard for you to believe that I want to help you without the benefit
    Juno: Sure people like to think I am the resistant spunk dumpster so I am used to people accusing me... Why would I think you want to help me in any other way than that of in a professional matter, we are colleagues that share the same values and work ethic, nothing more

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    Juno: I am here you know!
    Rymac: he questioned my integrity, I had to enlighten him. I know you are capable of speaking for yourself...

Rymac: you've never accepted any form of challenge from me. I'm telling you to actually do something to shut me up. Yeah I party, yeah women like me, however I don't do anything that they don't want. You talking to woman is usually more than they want from you!!!
    Israel: Again with the fabricated lies, I sir do not talk to women... I am to focused becoming the best that anyone can be though I assure you that if I wanted a female then I could get one without the need to rape.

OOC: I added that last bit so you wouldnt have a field day
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Juno: Sure people like to think I am the resistant spunk dumpster so I am used to people accusing me... Why would I think you want to help me in any other way than that of in a professional matter, we are colleagues that share the same values and work ethic, nothing more

Israel: This is the soul reason for me wanting to assist you, so why are you being so evasive over my offer? Do you not think I am worthy enough to assist you?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Rymac: he questioned my integrity, I had to enlighten him. I know you are capable of speaking for yourself...
    Israel: You called me a rapist without any actual evidence, what sort of integrity is that?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Again with the fabricated lies, I sir do not talk to women... I am to focused becoming the best that anyone can be though I assure you that if I wanted a female then I could get one without the need to rape.

OOC: I added that last bit so you wouldnt have a field day
    Ooc: field Day... Will still be had...

Rymac: is that so... How about this then. I'll let you in to Pardy Place, you can have VIP access and free drinks, you have a whole night and all you have to do, is get a female to enjoy your company for more than 5minutes. I assume you will keep your word and not rape any of our patrons, otherwise you would of course lose on default. You want a challenge... Accept that. I doubt your chances... Considering you don't talk to women. By the way what does that make Juno, you seem to talk to her...