Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    IWA's PPV is going head-to-head with JBW's PPV.

This is gonna be fun!
    You're getting sacked in the morning! You're getting sacked in the mooooooooorning! lol

Promo is sent in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: I can't wait until I finally shut those two chemist the heck up! I will throw them off ladders. As I take them to school, where they belong, they will remember why their first choice was to become pretentious scientist and not pretentious wrestlers.
    #BeJelly

Just got my new moniter for my laptop gents and ladies and may i say.....

FREAKIN EPIC
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: I can't wait to throw D-boy from the top off the ladder and win the math by myself. Just for lols. yo bro, bet I pull down the... Wait a minute, why the fuck are we trying to pull down when we climb the ladder? Seems like an important detail... Anyway, I bet I winthe match not you Dboy. Yeah that's right, you and me both know those pencil neck geeks aren't gonna bet us in the match, how's about we make it a little more interesting, when I win the match, you get to pay the bar tab, if you win, I'll pay. If extremely lethal win, lol who am I kidding, they dot stand a chance.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: I can't wait to throw D-boy from the top off the ladder and win the math by myself. Just for lols. yo bro, bet I pull down the... Wait a minute, why the fuck are we trying to pull down when we climb the ladder? Seems like an important detail... Anyway, I bet I winthe match not you Dboy. Yeah that's right, you and me both know those pencil neck geeks aren't gonna bet us in the match, how's about we make it a little more interesting, when I win the match, you get to pay the bar tab, if you win, I'll pay. If extremely lethal win, lol who am I kidding, they dot stand a chance.
    D-Boy: how about we just focus on winning instead of some inane competition you are trying to perpetuate in order to feel more masculine after getting dumped by Juno.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: how about we just focus on winning instead of some inane competition you are trying to perpetuate in order to feel more masculine after getting dumped by Juno.
    Rymac: or maybe I just leave and you do the ladder match in your own? Yeah? Extremely Lethal MIGHT have a chance if it's just you out there...

Blog Entries
    Rymac: or maybe I just leave and you do the ladder match in your own? Yeah? Extremely Lethal MIGHT have a chance if it's just you out there...
    D-Boy: Or we go out there and do our job and get shit done like the champions that we are.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Or we go out there and do our job and get shit done like the champions that we are.
    Rymac: then take the gamble and be a betting man. Or is it you know I'm the better man and it will be me who gets the pin...

Blog Entries
    Rymac: then take the gamble and be a betting man. Or is it you know I'm the better man and it will be me who gets the pin...
    D-Boy: Since this is a ladder match, if you want to take the "pinfall" be my guest.
    #BeJelly