Page 115 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really an intern? That's funny, because I can't stand the guy. But, hey I see both of you like fighting, so how about this. After, I'm finished with Oscar I'll find time to take you both on and beat the leaving shit out of you. Deal?
    Mr. Blood: and just when we were certain that you could not possibly be stupider than you look. Tell you what boy, you need an ass beating that bad? Set it up, as long as we are getting paid, we will be more than happy to oblige.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Brock: Really an intern? That's funny, because I can't stand the guy. But, hey I see both of you like fighting, so how about this. After, I'm finished with Oscar I'll find time to take you both on and beat the leaving shit out of you. Deal?
    ?: beware of HIM....at Chaos...HE will end you both...

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Ahh Malcolm, how I don't doubt it. But so you know, I'm not letting go of this title for a VERY long time. Pamich hasn't got a chance, Smyth doesn't have a chance and if you come after me, know you're going to need your very A game to even stand a chance. I wouldn't expect any less though.
    Israel: Kyojin you make a very bad assumption in that I would not have won that match even without shining light adding a stain to an otherwise great victory.

You assume mind you that The instigator of Integrity doesn't deserve a title shot... let's review my credentials

First match in IWA: Won a hard fought match
    Second match: lost a triple threat when my tights were eld
    Third match: defeated Adonis... only to have the referee drooling at him and reverse the decision
    PPV: defeated five other wrestlers including Adonis to become your No 1 contender and future holder of your short lived reign as Endurance champion

Blog Entries
    Favorite match - I may be biased, but I think it was the Endurance match.

Favorite promo - Shaz.

Biggest Surprise - If I'm honest, I don't know if anything surprised me. It was great to see debuts and plot twists, but I don't think I was surprised by any of it.

Which match do you think could have been better written - I enjoyed both. I'm in no position to point out flaws, but if I was, I didn't spot any.

What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F - C.

Best booking - Shining Star returning. I missed him.

Worst booking - Brock/Ryder. Sorry, but I did not enjoy that segment.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: and just when we were certain that you could not possibly be stupider than you look. Tell you what boy, you need an ass beating that bad? Set it up, as long as we are getting paid, we will be more than happy to oblige.
    Brock: Me getting an ass beating? You got to be kidding. I'm The Next Big Thing and I will bury you both alive.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer View Post
    ?: beware of HIM....at Chaos...HE will end you both...
    Ryder: Damn I thought this bro had died or something. Tell you what we'll be waiting.

Brock: And you know it!

Ryder: Hey, that's my line.

Blog Entries
    Promo assignments sount out. If i didn't send one to you, it means I don't need one. There is a week to do promos, so no reason not to get them in on time!

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Alrighty just read the show and lets start off by saying that IWA has started on a high note! Very good show, enjoyed reading it from top to bottom.

Favorite match

First Blood Match

Favorite promo

KJ Punk

Biggest Surprise

I want to say Shining Light but I expected a big interference in the Battle Royal. So i'm going with Mike Hawk as I don't think anyone picked him as Shaz's opponent.

Which match do you think could have been better written

In all honesty no matches were poorly written. The Brock/Ryder fiasco did what it was supposed to, so I can't poke holes in it.

What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F

A solid B, good but not great. Still, for the first PPV in IWA that's good.

Best booking

Kyojin wins the Endurance Title.

Worst booking

Adonis not winning.. Naaah of course not! Worst booking for me was Oscar Layman being taken out, i was really looking forward to that match.

I think that's a fair assessment anyway, IWA has a lot of potential considering this was only its first PPV show, hopefully you guys are gonna keep up with the quality writing.

Side note, congrats to Cricket on the win in the Battle Royal, with the promo we cut on Chaos it had to be one of us brother. Thanks to everyone who predicted an Adonis win btw, the people wanted it but as the Stones sang, you don't always get what you want
    Thank you very much and I agree about the sentiment of after our promo one of us would have won I honestly thought it would be you bro. Thank you for bringing out the best in Israel

Ryder: Damn I thought this bro had died or something. Tell you what we'll be waiting.

Brock: And you know it!

Ryder: Hey, that's my line.
    ?: the only ones who will be dead are you two...after HE finishes both of you....

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer View Post
    ?: the only ones who will be dead are you two...after HE finishes both of you....
    Brock: Blah, blah, blah HIM, blah, blah. How about you shut it and reveal yourself.