Page 114 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post

Fletcher: Did anybody ask you dumbass?
    Brock: Oh look, you can actually respond back. How's your day been? Oh wait, no one cares for you, so go jump a bridge.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Favorite match- The Endurance Championship match
    Favorite promo- KJ Punk
    Biggest Surprise- KJ winning the damn World Championship! Fuckin' quality.
    Which match do you think could have been better written- The Tag Titles match.
    What would you rate the show on a grade of A to F- C+
    Best booking- Damaged Goods
    Worst booking- Brock fingerpoke of death.

As for comments:

KJ my man, congratulations! Fully deserved.

Bear, thanks for the opportunity with Kyo and I'm looking forward to seeing the feud with Smyth continue.

Des! Damaged Goods Tag Champions bitchhhh! Well done bro.

As for the debuts, all of them were fuckin' awesome- but Black Blooded were my favourite- purely because they're amazing. Great to see you back Asher.
    Great to be back, and thanks

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: That's right you bitches, dirtbags, complainers, and faceless wannabees. Black Blooded, the most Dominant Predators of this industry are back! We are here for that which should have just been handed to us upon arrival. Damaged Goods? Now that is an apt name, we have watched you for some time, and I have to say, we are not impressed. Honestly the only thing I can figure is that your "manager" over there paid off the other teams to let you win. Either way, it just makes it all the sweeter when we come to take you out.

Mr. Black: You assholes have no chance

Mr. Blood: We gave you dirtbag fans a treat at Thirst For Blood, we gave you a little taste of the violence that we live by, even the stupidest among you knows that what Black Blooded want, Black Blooded get, and what we want, you ignorant piles of shit, are the IWA Tag Team Titles. It doesn't matter who holds them, there is not a team here capable of standing up to us, and we will do whatever it takes. You see, we live in a tide of violence, a tsunami of bloodshed. Schweezy? or whatever the hell your damn name is, you are right, those belts make your boys a target, but rest assured, you are not our only targets here. The Dominant Predators are here boys.

Mr. Black: None of you are safe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Smyth, you can whine all you want but what you need to realise is that I'm the rightful holder to this Endurance Championship. Right now, you're not even in my eyesight- instead, I have to deal with Israel Pamich on the next Chaos. Pamich, you got lucky. If it wasn't for Shining Light, I'd be facing my own Tag Team Partner on Brutality, Malcolm Adonis. Trust me, I'd love to face Malcolm on Chaos, but Pamich, I'll take you out just as quickly as I'd put Smyth down.
    Mr. Smyth: So, just to clarify, you are the rightful holder of the Endurance title because you got lucky? Let's be honest here - if the referee didn't suffer from tunnel vision, then that decision would not have been made. It was blind luck that you got your hand raised, and I will be making an official complaint to May.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: That's right you bitches, dirtbags, complainers, and faceless wannabees. Black Blooded, the most Dominant Predators of this industry are back! We are here for that which should have just been handed to us upon arrival. Damaged Goods? Now that is an apt name, we have watched you for some time, and I have to say, we are not impressed. Honestly the only thing I can figure is that your "manager" over there paid off the other teams to let you win. Either way, it just makes it all the sweeter when we come to take you out.

Mr. Black: You assholes have no chance

Mr. Blood: We gave you dirtbag fans a treat at Thirst For Blood, we gave you a little taste of the violence that we live by, even the stupidest among you knows that what Black Blooded want, Black Blooded get, and what we want, you ignorant piles of shit, are the IWA Tag Team Titles. It doesn't matter who holds them, there is not a team here capable of standing up to us, and we will do whatever it takes. You see, we live in a tide of violence, a tsunami of bloodshed. Schweezy? or whatever the hell your damn name is, you are right, those belts make your boys a target, but rest assured, you are not our only targets here. The Dominant Predators are here boys.

Mr. Black: None of you are safe.
    Brock: That's all really? I heard a better from a squirrel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: That's all really? I heard a better from a squirrel.

Mr. Blood: I'm sorry, did your pansy ass get lost on the way to South Beach? Or are you just practicing your Lesnar costume for Halloween? Either way, we don't know or care who the fuck you are. I mean hell, to get a victory you had to get your boyfriend to come out and lay down on his back, which I am sure it was a nice change from routine for him. Why don't you come talk to us when you have something a bit more impressive than "Man with no neck" to your credit, you fucking nobody. You see us? We have won gold all over the world for over 15 years, we are the last Tag Team Champions for both HWA and ICW. We are the most dominant force in this industry and have been for over a decade.

Mr. Black: You are just some faceless punk

Mr. Blood: I'm sorry, did your pansy ass get lost on the way to South Beach? Or are you just practicing your Lesnar costume for Halloween? Either way, we don't know or care who the fuck you are. I mean hell, to get a victory you had to get your boyfriend to come out and lay down on his back, which I am sure it was a nice change from routine for him. Why don't you come talk to us when you have something a bit more impressive than "Man with no neck" to your credit, you fucking nobody. You see us? We have won gold all over the world for over 15 years, we are the last Tag Team Champions for both HWA and ICW. We are the most dominant force in this industry and have been for over a decade.

Mr. Black: You are just some faceless punk
    Brock: Aren't you funny, huh. Let me tell you something I have an iron clad contract which gives the freedom to do whatever I want. Unlike you who have limits placed here in IWA.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    May: Oh and Mr Pamich, I have not forgotten your win at the PPV. You will get your title shot, it just won't be on this next Chaos, but you will get it, I promise
    Israel: Daniel May I applaud your decision to postpone my match for the endurance title, obviously with the epic encounters that Kyojin and myself had at thirst for blood, a title match this week would not have the same level of integrity to it if we were not fully ready for a bout as huge as the endurance championship.

And Adonis.... Adonis I heard you questioning my victory last night at Thirst for Blood.
    What you should be focused on is why shining light attacked you last night and although I have a suspicion I assure you I did not need or ask for his interference.
    I am the one man dynasty Adonis and if you didn't hear that just before your shameful win, a win I would not have accepted mind you... I am a one man dynasty not two men or three men... One... me Israel Pamich your future Endurance Champion
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Aren't you funny, huh. Let me tell you something I have an iron clad contract which gives the freedom to do whatever I want. Unlike you who have limits placed here in IWA.

Mr. Blood: Now I get it, you are the intern that's supposed to get Smokey, or whatever the fuck he is calling himself these days, coffee? Because that is about the only way I can think of that you would be stupid enough to think I give a shit what your contract says, or that I would believe that you have seen the one that we signed back when Smokey was more... himself. Let my partner say this for you real slow, so that even your thick skull can get it.

Mr. Black: Fuck with us, and we will fucking end you.

Mr. Blood: That's it, no second chance, no contracts, no bullshit, just you, lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood, and us, standing over your carcass. See boy I don't give a fuck whether your little contract says you are the real prince of Nigeria, the fact remains that you are nothing more than a little boy in a Man's game. We are faster, stronger, better, and more ruthless on our worst day than you are on your best and there is not a Fucking thing on god's Green earth that you can do about it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Mr. Blood: Now I get it, you are the intern that's supposed to get Smokey, or whatever the fuck he is calling himself these days, coffee? Because that is about the only way I can think of that you would be stupid enough to think I give a shit what your contract says, or that I would believe that you have seen the one that we signed back when Smokey was more... himself. Let my partner say this for you real slow, so that even your thick skull can get it.

Mr. Black: Fuck with us, and we will fucking end you.

Mr. Blood: That's it, no second chance, no contracts, no bullshit, just you, lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood, and us, standing over your carcass. See boy I don't give a fuck whether your little contract says you are the real prince of Nigeria, the fact remains that you are nothing more than a little boy in a Man's game. We are faster, stronger, better, and more ruthless on our worst day than you are on your best and there is not a Fucking thing on god's Green earth that you can do about it.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
    Brock: Really an intern? That's funny, because I can't stand the guy. But, hey I see both of you like fighting, so how about this. After, I'm finished with Oscar I'll find time to take you both on and beat the leaving shit out of you. Deal?