Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Right.....
    I'm having a pretty bad day today. A pretty bad week, in fact. In your absence (which I know was genuine) I have kept your character alive and have continued your fued with Ace Note and let's face it, working with K2 is a very good opportunity. To see you come back and piss about using Edwards again is something I see as a slap to the face.

Add to that the fact that I am still yet to hear from you about you wanting to come back to IWA, you can understand why my patience is less than short with you right now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: ... Such kind words...
    TVK: Advice unasked for but needs to be said, cause it seems you be using the incorrect head. that boy called D be nuttin but an anchor, who drags you away from a beauty's favor. when the time comes to choose as it inevitably will, the correct answer be always to take the pink pill.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hahahaha oh that is so funny
    SouthernBlood... How did it feel to be owned by Ashley hahahah
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm having a pretty bad day today. A pretty bad week, in fact. In your absence (which I know was genuine) I have kept your character alive and have continued your fued with Ace Note and let's face it, working with K2 is a very good opportunity. To see you come back and piss about using Edwards again is something I see as a slap to the face.

Add to that the fact that I am still yet to hear from you about you wanting to come back to IWA, you can understand why my patience is less than short with you right now.
    Well...in light of the new info...I will not IC with him until all is situated.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I'm having a pretty bad day today. A pretty bad week, in fact.
    Aww too bad you're having a bad week already. Hopefully it will get better soon .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

I'll be honest. I have barely right now found out you were the new head here in IWA. I'll tell you what, I'll let you know after the PPV if it's okay with you.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You mean it? :')
    Yes of course

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I'll be honest. I have barely right now found out you were the new head here in IWA. I'll tell you what, I'll let you know after the PPV if it's okay with you.
    I'm sorry, but that is a cop out, and I was going to be quiet, but this statement here annoys me. Using your logic, you would have thought I was still the head of IWA. When you came back, you didn't PM me saying "hey boss, I was out with this, I'm back, blah blah blah". You just came back, and immediately starting ICing as Brock Edwards, which is a huge slap to me considering I was the one that worked with ya on redefining the character so that he wasn't a carbon copy WWE rip off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'm sorry, but that is a cop out, and I was going to be quiet, but this statement here annoys me.Using your logic, you would have thought I was still the head of IWA. When you came back, you didn't PM me saying "hey boss, I was out with this, I'm back, blah blah blah". You just came back, and immediately starting ICing as Brock Edwards, which is a huge slap to me considering I was the one that worked with ya on redefining the character so that he wasn't a carbon copy WWE rip off.
    To quote the philosophical film, Fight Club:

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Hopefully, you feel better.. Boss if you need me.. Just give me a PM

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch