Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    AshleyPunk must take the credit fot that one.
    I got a compliment!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I got a compliment!
    You always do.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You always do.
    Well it is nice to see and as I develop i hope to impress more

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

The AshleyPunk had a good idea??? K2 help me out...We gotta tell Robstar.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Hahahaha oh that is so funny

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    If you tell him something Efed related he really won't care...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, no. You can get your ass beaten by Ash on your own, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    D-Boy: Woaaaah are you two idiots going on about YO! Bro we have to stop your show right here! This is the pardy central and it's obvious to deal with your thunder thigh lady Sag Blue that you need our liquid courage. Gosh stinky pink what have you been up to! You ho bag.

*D-Boy opens up a beer and chugs it*

D-Boy: Ok ladies and gents, I have some questions for you and your silly little booth! Why the hell do you think you are going to be relevant in IWA!? What do you bring to the table!? Why should Rymac and I and the rest of the pardy followers pay any attention to you two clowns who go by some astrological signs?

*The Star Signs are surprised as hell to see the Pardy Boyz in the booth - but Sagittarius is especially pissed...*

Sagittarius Blue: Whoa whoa WHOA MOTHERFUCKERS... First of all, no alcohol in the booth! Did you not read the sign out front? And second of all - how the FUCK did you get in here?!

Pisces Pink: Um, babe... we never got locks for the door to the Booth.

Sagittarius Blue: ........... That doesn't mean a thing. It's still OUR Booth. And to answer your question: we are two of the hottest, most interesting, most unconventional, and most unrated talent in IWA today! We can take it to anybody, anywhere - the ring, the streets, the cage - you name it, we can take it there! For Bob's sake - I beat Brock Lesnar! I mean Edwards. I mean... well what the hell ever he calls himself now. I'm a third of his size! And I beat him!

Pisces Pink: And I'm the chick who took down Juno and Vivica! Not to mention I'm the only other woman who can fight a man up in here - Athena thinks she's hot shit... And we bring plenty to the table! Like I said: I'm one of - nah, fuck that... I'm THE most powerful Bombshell of IWA!

Sagittarius Blue: And I'm the most unconventional man in all of IWA! Anything can happen with The Classic City Saint in the picture! I am the patron saint of the impossible... a self-made renaissance man of talent, courage and perseverance. And I'm telling you - Pisces and I are the premiere power couple of IWA! I'm still waiting for me and Pink to get a chance to redefine mixed tag team wrestling - and when it does, the stars will align and -

Rymac: Hell no! There is no way in hell you are the premier power couple in IWA. For starters pudgy pink over there will not be winning that Vanity Championship from Vivica. No, my beautiful and amazingly talented girlfriend Juno will be the one to get that title. So if you two want to start up some mix tag team wrestling I'll be happy to team with Juno and show you what tag team wrestling is all about.

After all I do know I thing or two about tag team wrestling, isn't that right D. I mean how good are we! Tell them how good the pardy boyz are. And don't start talking about Juno.

D-Boy: We are the best tag team in IWA today, and anyone who says differently is out of their damn mind! We are the main eventers, we are the show stoppers! Stinky Pink is going to have her hands full even more than usually with your girl Juno, the dream girl Vivica! When those good girls show thunder thighs what's up it's going to be all over for this power couple! And To carbon and venomous don't think this pardy doesn't remember you! We are going to beat you fools down come chaos!

Now tell us sag that you truly understand how great the pardy truly is! Tell us what you think stinky pink!

Pisces Pink (flipmode): MY NAME. IS NOT. STINKY PINK!

Sagittarius Blue: Damn right! Besides, Juno Mercury has way too much class to be seen anywhere NEAR you. And anyway, fuck you two doing trying to take over the Booth? In case you forgot, WE run the Booth. WE ask the questions. So answer me this: exactly who the hell are the Pardy Boyz supposed to be? What the fuck makes YOU two booze-fueled egomaniacs worth considering here?

Rymac: I remember when I had my first drink... Age 2 is a crazy year... Man what a pardy... Speaking of pardy's remember when we beat those losers to win our fifth consecutive beer pong champion of the world tournaments... That was a pardy... Nothing compared to when we win the th team titles but still that was one hell of a night. Oh blue. We're you and stinky pinky talking? D were these dudes saying something?

*D whispers something in rymacs ear. He turns and looks at him with a look of sceptism on his face.*

Rymac: are you sure? Hold on. No way. Pink. D boy says your a female. Is that true? I thought blue was the bitch in your relationship? D, tell me your joking, that can not be a female....

D-Boy: I'm sorry man, that's why we call her stinky pink! we can smell that thing from a mile! I'm surprised you haven't figured that out man!

*Rymac whispers in d-boys ear*

D-Boy: I know bro! I don't understand why thunder thighs thinks she can take on your girlfriend either or that lovely woman Vivica! Now that's a woman! But seriously, we are the best at what we do booth followers! whether it win beer pong titles or beating fools like extremely lethal we are always up for the challenge!

*The Star Signs step in front of the Pardy Boyz and look them both in the eye...*

Sagittarius Blue: The only bitches in this Booth are you two. Fuck you, fuck your beers, fuck your beer pong, fuck your underage drinking problems, and especially FUCK YOUR PARDY. Your little stupid-ass "takeover" of our Booth is now over.

Pisces Pink: You blind-ass bastards need to get to stepping RIGHT MUTHAFUCKIN' NOW. Next time we see y'all, me AND Blue gonna beat da brakes slap off yo asses! In the ring or anywhere else!

Sagittarius Blue: Now GET THE FUCK OUT.

Rymac: yawwwwwwwwwwn, blue, thanks for Joining us in the pardy booth, but you and your boyfriend have gots to go. You're boring everybody and this shitneeds to end. Me and My boy D over here come in and try to make your show watchable for once and all you do is sit there and complain. Total buzz killingtons the both of you. Yo D, let's hit the club. I think Juno is still in the Gym training for that massive ape and that crazy bitch you be crazy for, let's go have some fun because straight up this place is killing the pardy vibe. What do ya say bro, let's bounce?

D-Boy: I like your thought but before lets wreck this place! You want to talk trash to about the pardy, we can't have that crap blue! you and your boyfriend are going to have to pay for that kind of language towards the pardy!

*the pardy boyz grabs the trash and remaining beer bottles and throw them all over the equipment*

D-Boy: Deuces Bitches! Pardy Boyz out!

*The Star Signs watch as the Pardy Boyz make their unruly exit... then look around as the Booth is now a flaming hot mess.*

Pisces Pink: I ain't cleaning this.

Sagittarius Blue: ... Okay, I'll get the Pine Sol. But I'm telling you... we're going to fucking get those morons... one way or another. This isn't over by a long shot. *Looks at the camera* Star Signs signing out... hope we still got those Swiffer pads...
    LOVED THIS!

Juno: Hey Pink, sorry about having to suffer spending time with those two, they can be right idiots.. So when can I get into this booth! We can talk about how we can knock the shit outta that crazy as hell fire bitch!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, no. You can get your ass beaten by Ash on your own, good sir.
    Getting to know me?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Getting to know me?
    Unfortunately for my well-being, yes.