Page 113 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: And people think I'm simple minded.
    ???: No, we know you are. I'm done arguing with the likes of you in such an aimless manner. And people wonder why I hardly speak English around here.
    OOC: Off for now, always fun IC'ing with my best bro! Later peeps.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: No, we know you are. I'm done arguing with the likes of you in such an aimless manner. And people wonder why I hardly speak English around here.
    OOC: Off for now, always fun IC'ing with my best bro! Later peeps.
    Ryder: And Your Winner By Forfeit, Matt Ryder!

Brock: Snap out of it!

OOC: See ya.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    May: I have news regarding this upcoming Chaos. To determine new #1 contenders we are going to have a wild card tag team tournament. The teams of NCII, Black Blood, and Hollywood Homeboys will not be split in the tournament.

We will also see a champion vs champion match, with KJ Punk taking Kyojin on

And finally, after the distasteful way Mr Edwards gained his IWA contract, he will face Oscar Layman, his intended opponent at Thirst for Blood, on this Chaos. Matt Ryder will be barred from ringside.

Frankie Fletcher: That freaking Endurance Championship match was a crock! I didn't realize that I was in a damn handicap match! Daniel May or Smokey, whoever the "authority figure" supposedly is better do something about it or he'll be getting a call from my attorney!
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    May: I have news regarding this upcoming Chaos. To determine new #1 contenders we are going to have a wild card tag team tournament. The teams of NCII, Black Blood, and Hollywood Homeboys will not be split in the tournament.

And finally, after the distasteful way Mr Edwards gained his IWA contract, he will face Oscar Layman, his intended opponent at Thirst for Blood, on this Chaos. Matt Ryder will be barred from ringside.
    Brock: Hey Ryder, look it's that mentally disabled person who can't a grip of his own personality.

Ryder: Barnie?

Brock: No you idiot. It's May or Smokey or whatever you want to call him.

Ryder: Oh yeah.

Brock: Hey May, I got an idea I like to pitch out to you. Since, I won my match at Thirst For Blood why don't I have Ryder take my place and rest my wounds from the "epic" battle I recently had. Sounds a lot better than me going against Oscar Layman when I'm not at a 100%, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Frankie Fletcher: That freaking Endurance Championship match was a crock! I didn't realize that I was in a damn handicap match! Daniel May or Smokey, whoever the "authority figure" supposedly is better do something about it or he'll be getting a call from my attorney!
    Brock: I remember what happened to my attorney. I should give him a call to see how he is is doing in the hospital.

Adonis: Yo, boss man, i need answers for what happened at Thirst For Blood. Malcolm needs to know that he's gonna have the chance to shove a bible up that piece of crap Shining Lights ass sometime soon. I sure hope Pamich is gonna have to do a lot more to prove himself worthy of a title shot too...

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    May: Oh and Mr Pamich, I have not forgotten your win at the PPV. You will get your title shot, it just won't be on this next Chaos, but you will get it, I promise

Schweizner: Bring it on Daniel. Whoever will challenge Damaged Goods must prepare to be in for a fight, and then they still won't walk out with the title

*Layman is shown with the Sin Cara mask on, nodding his head*
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I remember what happened to my attorney. I should give him a call to see how he is is doing in the hospital.

Fletcher: Did anybody ask you dumbass?
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA