Page 112 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 22796
  1. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Oh yeah.













    ???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #1112
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.
    Ryder: I consider this a win.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I consider this a win.
    ???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #1114
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?
    Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.
    ???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #1116
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?
    Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.
    ???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.


    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  8. #1118
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.

    Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.
    ???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

    OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #1120
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

    OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.
    Ryder: And people think I'm simple minded.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.