Page 112 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 22796
  1. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Oh yeah.













    ???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.

     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  2. #1112
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: I trust you like? If you don't, I'm not offended.
    Ryder: I consider this a win.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I consider this a win.
    ???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?

     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  4. #1114
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: A win? Not understanding your American lingo. Do you or do you not appreciate the music I showed you?
    Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I didn't even pay attention. Just like how everyone is going to ignore you once you debut.
    ???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?

     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  6. #1116
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: Don't be stupid. I am already one of the most popular figures in Germany- how could anyone ignore the King and his skills in Rap, Wrestling, and of course, these good looks?
    Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Now you are starting to sound like Adonis and Eddings.
    ???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.


     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  8. #1118
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: I'm not an idiot from wherever the fuck Adonis hails, nor am I gay like Eddings. Argument invalid.

    Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Argument is indeed valid.
    ???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

    OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.

     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  10. #1120
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    ???: Yes, I just stated your argument is invalid. Thank you for agreeing.

    OOC: Worth noting this is my 666th post on eWN. All hell will now break loose.
    Ryder: And people think I'm simple minded.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.