1. #10961
    Maybe Brock/Seahawk has mental issues which will come out later which states that he has multiple personality disorder




  2. #10962
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You lost me again. What's that mean?
    Being silly.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #10963
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Maybe Brock/Seahawk has mental issues which will come out later which states that he has multiple personality disorder
    Smokey already has that. I don't need another one.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #10964
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Being silly.
    Oh. You UK folk and your slang.


  5. #10965
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh. You UK folk and your slang.
    We are divided by a common language.

    And a great big fucking ocean, thank Christ!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #10966
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    We are divided by a common language.

    And a great big fucking ocean, thank Christ!
    Yeah, you don't wanna be here. Trust me. You're better off over there.


  7. #10967
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, you don't wanna be here. Trust me. You're better off over there.
    I kinda get the best of both worlds. I work for an American company and I'll be flying over to Seattle for the first time in a few weeks to meet some important folk in head office.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #10968
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I kinda get the best of both worlds. I work for an American company and I'll be flying over to Seattle for the first time in a few weeks to meet some important folk in head office.
    Avoid the Space Needle at ALL costs. You'll want to throw yourself off of it once you meet the people there.


  9. #10969
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Smokey already has that. I don't need another one.
    Yeah thats true




  10. #10970
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Avoid the Space Needle at ALL costs. You'll want to throw yourself off of it once you meet the people there.
    It's the food portion's I'm dreading. Last time I went to the states (which was a while ago, I'll admit), I had salad with my meals and every time I got so much fucking lettuce that you could choke the entire cast of Watership Down.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.