1. #10951
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    RandomGuy: This guy is just full of shit jokes isn't he!?

    D-Boy: This is what I work with seriously!

    RandomGuy: You are going to need some medication for that!

    D-Boy: I know, but I don't want to mix alcohol with medicine.

    RandomGuy: Hey, I can't blame you!


    OOC: Cheap heat is cool... But keep the word choice down a little or I won't IC with you.
    Brock: Wait a minute. *Takes out his phone and hands it to D-Boy* Here you go, so you can call 91FUCK YOU!!!

    OOC: Got it mate.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #10952
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Why is TTC back to being Brock? Isn't he Jonathan Seahawk now?


  3. #10953
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why is TTC back to being Brock? Isn't he Jonathan Seahawk now?
    TTC is back?

    I never knew. You would think I would get a message saying that he wants to come back.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #10954
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    TTC is back?

    I never knew. You would think I would get a message saying that he wants to come back.
    You lost me there.


  5. #10955
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You lost me there.
    My point being that if you went away for a while, I'm pretty sure I'd get a message from you saying "Hi mate, sorry for being away for a few weeks but XY & Z happened. Is it cool if I come back and continue with my character?"


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #10956
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    My point being that if you went away for a while, I'm pretty sure I'd get a message from you saying "Hi mate, sorry for being away for a few weeks but XY & Z happened. Is it cool if I come back and continue with my character?"
    I gotcha now. See, I was trying to figure out why he was returning as Brock Edwards when he was Jonathan Seahawk now and your reply didn't answer that question since you were addressing something else entirely.


  7. #10957
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I gotcha now. See, I was trying to figure out why he was returning as Brock Edwards when he was Jonathan Seahawk now and your reply didn't answer that question since you were addressing something else entirely.
    I've got no idea why he's IC'ing as Brock.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #10958
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I've got no idea why he's IC'ing as Brock.
    Maybe he forgot? But then again, when you go out of your own way to change your character, you'd think they'd be the first to remember how everything is supposed to work.


  9. #10959
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maybe he forgot? But then again, when you go out of your own way to change your character, you'd think they'd be the first to remember how everything is supposed to work.
    Probably playing silly beggars.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #10960
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,662
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Probably playing silly beggars.
    You lost me again. What's that mean?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.