1. #10871
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I am trying to keep my hopes low! but hey, it's all good either way. It's better to know and fail than to wonder. People tend to regret the things they didn't say more so than the things they did say.
    Aaaaah, Dennis, you're getting it now!

  2. #10872
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: We really don't think we're being funny. We're being realistic and someone like you who flops constantly in number 1 contender matches won't ever amount to something, even here. You're never going to be the face of a company. You don't suck up enough to a crowd and your wrestling skills are massively below par for even the blindest fan to like you.

    Told status:
    [] Not told
    [X] Told
    Wells: But Van...it doesn't mean much coming from a guy who has to cheat to win and keep a title. I've never once cheated in a match, but you find the excessive need, and let us focus on the NEED part, to utilize cheating in order to win any match. I don't need to kiss up to anyone, the crowd loves me because I am fighting for them, not for myself, unlike most of the people here. And you question my wrestling skill yet I can wrestle clean matches and I am so touted for my wrestling skill and was begged to come back for my skill in the ring, so please get your facts straight first Van before you make accusations. I mean, it seemed like you can't do anything right...say something right, wrestle a fair match...even be a normal person, you even get that wrong. Damn, you just screw up everything Van...like HWA too?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  3. #10873
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Gabriel: it baffles me, how people can live their lives in the dark. The world isnt gray like someone people think. There is white and black, there is good and evil. And when you sit in front of a tv, vegging out to the big bang theory or whatever is the latest fad, you are robbing yourself of true bliss. You are living with the fact you are addicted. It doesnt have to be drugs...no....people who gorge on oreos are addicted. Well, that ends now. I grew up seeing what addiction, alcoholism, and all the other vices that drag you down can do. At last resort, i may not be an angel, but i will be a champion.
     

  4. #10874
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,806
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: it baffles me, how people can live their lives in the dark. The world isnt gray like someone people think. There is white and black, there is good and evil. And when you sit in front of a tv, vegging out to the big bang theory or whatever is the latest fad, you are robbing yourself of true bliss. You are living with the fact you are addicted. It doesnt have to be drugs...no....people who gorge on oreos are addicted. Well, that ends now. I grew up seeing what addiction, alcoholism, and all the other vices that drag you down can do. At last resort, i may not be an angel, but i will be a champion.
    Hawk: Here's where you are wrong. Without addiction, everyone would be perfect little angels like you, but me, I thrive on watching others bog themselves down with their problems because it sets the strong apart from the weak. But at Last Resort, we will be at an impasse, because Pamich's babysitter is to worried about looking cool in front of his minions, Adonis will be to busy looking at himself and his girls but you, your weakness is you care about fixing these people. All I care about is walking out of that building as champion and showing everyone why I am the best.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #10875
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Here's where you are wrong. Without addiction, everyone would be perfect little angels like you, but me, I thrive on watching others bog themselves down with their problems because it sets the strong apart from the weak. But at Last Resort, we will be at an impasse, because Pamich's babysitter is to worried about looking cool in front of his minions, Adonis will be to busy looking at himself and his girls but you, your weakness is you care about fixing these people. All I care about is walking out of that building as champion and showing everyone why I am the best.
    Gabriel: you are mistakened. I cant fix these people. All i can do is set the example, and be the change they need. That is where you are mistaken. By winning the blackout championship, i will be on a pedestal, and then, thats when my message will ring out loud and clear. That is when the world will see what it looks like for someone to succeed, who doesnt give in to guilty pleasure, who doesnt boy down before a fake god in hopes that he will answer my unheard prayers, a person who is simply and purely, better than you.
     

  6. #10876
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Gabriel: you are mistakened. I cant fix these people. All i can do is set the example, and be the change they need. That is where you are mistaken. By winning the blackout championship, i will be on a pedestal, and then, thats when my message will ring out loud and clear. That is when the world will see what it looks like for someone to succeed, who doesnt give in to guilty pleasure, who doesnt boy down before a fake god in hopes that he will answer my unheard prayers, a person who is simply and purely, better than you.
    *D-Boy walks in past Gabriel as he rolls his eyes*
    D-Boy: Yea, whatever punk... Would you like to eat some cookies you monster?
    #BeJelly


  7. #10877
    Promo done and sent.

    Not sure about it this weekend, found it a struggle for some reason Hope it's good enough.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #10878
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Time for an IWA announcement, I think:

    Now that AshleyPunk has made considerable strides in her training, we will be looking for another apprentice to join the creative team here in IWA.

    What that means is that we'll be taking on someone to train up in match writing and creative planning. If you fancied a go, but didn't feel confident enough, then this is the chance for you. AshleyPunk will vouch for the fact that you do not get thrown to the wolves.

    I'll be making a thread in the next couple of days advertising this, but I'm putting it here first because I think the rightful people who should get first crack should be IWA guys.

    More info will be in the thread I post but if you want to ask me anything, then drop me a PM.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #10879
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Time for an IWA announcement, I think:

    Now that AshleyPunk has made considerable strides in her training, we will be looking for another apprentice to join the creative team here in IWA.

    What that means is that we'll be taking on someone to train up in match writing and creative planning. If you fancied a go, but didn't feel confident enough, then this is the chance for you. AshleyPunk will vouch for the fact that you do not get thrown to the wolves.

    I'll be making a thread in the next couple of days advertising this, but I'm putting it here first because I think the rightful people who should get first crack should be IWA guys.

    More info will be in the thread I post but if you want to ask me anything, then drop me a PM.
    Just a blanket question, how much time does it actually take to be a creative member?
    #BeJelly


  10. #10880
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Just a blanket question, how much time does it actually take to be a creative member?
    Depends how quick you can write stuff. Personally, I can knock out two matches in about four hours (there are those who are much quicker, and there are those who are slower). The training is done at your own pace and when that person is in a position to write matches unattended, then you'd be getting about two or three matches a week.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.