Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Yeah, I got caught up since I last posted. Frankly, from what I've seen, I don't think anyone has made accusations that it was you doing the drive by iwc alt stuff. I actually thought it was wb 79. I think Dennis just assumed it would come from the efed section, and since he is primarily in IWA< he threw us under the bus. Either way, not the case bucko
    K2 did make that meme though about everyone blaming me so it must have been somewhere. Oh and Dennis said it was EVERYWHERE, so yeah....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    K2 did make that meme though about everyone blaming me so it must have been somewhere. Oh and Dennis said it was EVERYWHERE, so yeah....
    Doesn't necassarily mean it is here though. Just saying.

Blog Entries
    No but Donny first mentioned here after he said it was everywhere. I should have known not to rely on that source.....

Blog Entries
    No but Donny first mentioned here after he said it was everywhere. I should have known not to rely on that source.....
    I wasn't the only one to say it was everywhere. I seen it in at least 5 threads. I didn't think saying it could have been in this thread means anything, I mean I don't think you really care that someone thought you were that account. You obviously thought it was humorous or you would have just banned it.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I wasn't the only one to say it was everywhere. I seen it in at least 5 threads. I didn't think saying it could have been in this thread means anything, I mean I don't think you really care that someone thought you were that account. You obviously thought it was humorous or you would have just banned it.
    I didn't see it outside of the CBOT thread. So no, I didn't know it was posting anywhere else. And logic would suggest that if you are saying that stuff is "all over" then the direction you point your finger at will be the place it is most. You don't say it's one place and then backtrack later and say "oh I meant that general direction" you muppet.

Blog Entries
    I didn't see it outside of the CBOT thread. So no, I didn't know it was posting anywhere else. And logic would suggest that if you are saying that stuff is "all over" then the direction you point your finger at will be the place it is most. You don't say it's one place and then backtrack later and say "oh I meant that general direction" you muppet.
    I didn't suggest it was here until you asked if it was in the efeds. I thought I saw it in an efed and this is the efed that I go to the most. So, this is the one I suggested you look in if you wanted to find it. I'm not back tracking, I didn't say I was for sure right about that.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I didn't suggest it was here until you asked if it was in the efeds. I thought I saw it in an efed and this is the efed that I go to the most. So, this is the one I suggested you look in if you wanted to find it. I'm not back tracking, I didn't say I was for sure right about that.
    You should know by now that telling me something is a bit like telling The Hulk that the guy he wants is "over in China". Robstar smash first, ask questions later.

And yes, that's your fault Dennis.

Blog Entries
    You should know by now that telling me something is a bit like telling The Hulk that the guy he wants is "over in China". Robstar smash first, ask questions later.

And yes, that's your fault Dennis.
    I have to admit, today I'm in a great mood because of my female friend, so I think this trait is fun right now!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I have to admit, today I'm in a great mood because of my female friend, so I think this trait is fun right now!
    Take it from me - wait until you hear the Y-E-S from that girl. And get around to asking ASAP, OK?

Blog Entries
    Take it from me - wait until you hear the Y-E-S from that girl. And get around to asking ASAP, OK?
    Yea, I am trying to keep my hopes low! but hey, it's all good either way. It's better to know and fail than to wonder. People tend to regret the things they didn't say more so than the things they did say.
    #TeamGeeky