Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: You betrayed the people Kyojin, we fought for them together, we were both here at the beginning, and now look what you have done. You've disgraced everyone. Brock Edwards is nothing. You bash the fans, you talk down about them, or you get in my face, I'll be sure to leave you with a nice rose on your chest, in your grave.
    Kyojin: I betrayed those people? No, no, no, no, no Wells. Those people betrayed me. Do you not understand that everything that has happened to Jman since Destined For Immortality, that's because of them? As soon as he stepped into this company, they all forgot about me. They all wanted to see Jman. Kyojin was a nobody to them. The 2012 eWN eFed Superstar of the Year! The man they voted for as the ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year. They made me irrelevant. So I made myself relevant again. It's unfortunate that you weren't the man that did what he did. I'm sure you'd've loved to have faced me to avenge the only time we've fought.

You know, when I kicked your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Ah, the narcissistic one. It's been a while since we've seen you round these parts.
    Kyojin: How you doing Smyth? Make certain you watch Last Resort and watch me do what you couldn't do on Chaos, and end Jman.

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #4: A Very...Divine Interview

Director(s):Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie
    Host(s): Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

**IWA.com Exclusive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. In the vicinty lies a few fake plants, a snack machine and a sofa currently preoccupied by Kayfabulous who both look towards the camera pointing at them, with huge grins. Instead of wearing street clothes, both men are dressed in semi-casual attire; no suits but with dress shoes and ties. Across from them is a lone brown stool. As the camera pans around the room, fake studio audience clapping can be heard.*

Macoonie: We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Drek: Two words. Tone...deaf.

Macoonie: What's that? It seems like you're convinced I care about your insults.

Drek: You know you love 'em! Closet masochist.

Macoonie: Let's avoid any and all topics on closets until we have Damian Eddings on here. Agreed?

Drek: Fiiiine. Anyways, we're back here with another Kayfabulous vlog. Today, we'll be featuring one of the IWA's hottest superstars today and ask him some questions like always.

Macoonie: The Vegas Kid?!

Drek: Nope. Sorry.

*Fake studio audience depressed sighing can be heard as Drek shakes his head in disappointment.*

Drek: I know, I know but I had to make a tough call and so we're going with today's guest instead. But that's okay because unlike our last two guests, he's a babyface which means that you'll be interested in everything he has to say...............suckers.

Macoonie: Well true, except for that poorly hushed "suckers" part, but I think our fans appreciate the heel vs. fan dynamic a lot.

Drek: You have $300 to fork over every time a heel comes on here and breaks MY camcorder?

Macoonie:......

Drek: Exactly. So as I was saying, we're going to bring in one of IWA's top stars in here with us today. You know him and love him as...

*A drumroll sound effect starts up as Drek pulls out a white index card from his pants pocket and begins to read it.*

Drek: "The Divine One" Chris Diiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnee eeeeee!!!!

*Studio audience whistling and cheering blares in the background as Chris Divine calmly walks out in camera view. He takes a seat on the stool and leans forward to shake Ron and Skyler's hand.*

Macoonie: Welcome, "Divine One".

*Macoonie bows halfheartedly and Chris raises and eyebrow in response.*

Drek: Peoeple's Eyebrow, eh? Usually, I just give him bitterness and contempt but that works, too.

Macoonie:

Drek: Kidding. Anyways, let's move on.

1. So after losing to Sag. Blue, where do you plan on going from here?

Divine: Well, as you can tell, Divine has a lot of plans. In under a year from now, Divine will go one on one with Tommy Thunder. This will be the first time Divine and Thunder step into the ring one on one, and it's something Divine has wanted for the longest time. Divine was planning on making his intentions of going after the World title clear, but a man named Artemis Eclipse decided to stick his butt ugly mask where it didn't belong. Divine will deal with Eclipse soon enough. So, you, and everyone else pay close attention to the next Chaos.

Macoonie: Eclipse? I've heard rumors he write blogs just like us.

Drek: Me too. Something called, eh, State of the 'E or something like that.

2. Where did you come up with the phrase "chumpette"?

Divine: The phrase chumpette. Well, chumpette, along with it's many variations like chumperino, or chumpenise, all derive from chump. Divine started thinking one day about all the losers Divine has come across and tried his hardest to come up with a word to describe how idiotic and loserish they are. No word in the websters english dictionary could describe it, and that is when Divine just blurted out chumpette. It stuck, and since then..Divine has varied the word depending on who he is talking to. Chumpette is to emphasize that Divine sees that person as more of a female esq grade a idiot, and when Divine uses chumperino, it is to emphasize someone who is more manly.

Macoonie: I have got to start using that.

Drek: Quiet, chumppy.

Macoonie: On second thought, never mind. Thanks for ruining it.

3. Now that Tommy Thunder has returned and will be facing you at Destined for Immortality II, how do you think you'll turn out after your match, win or lose?

Divine: To be honest, Divine hasn't thought that far ahead. Divine is focusing on the road to Destined for Immortality II, not the after. Since you bring it up though....that match could be the make it or break it for Divine. Divine means, Tommy Thunder is considered the absolute best. Thunder is considered the measuring stick in this business. If Divine goes up against him and loses, that's fine. If Divine goes up against him, and wins, great...but if Divine faces Thunder, and doesn't give it 120%, if Divine doesn't put everything he has into that match...if Divine doesn't prove he is just as good as Thunder...well...Divine doesn't know what he would do then...I honestly don't.

Drek: Sorry we had to play hardball with ya there.

Macoonie: I'm sure our last question will get you outta your funk.

4. How many Rock posters do you have around your secret Rock shrine? It's okay. You can tell us. We're all friends here.

Divine: fine....Divine will answer your question...but Divine has one for you. How many posters do you two have of actors from Revenge of the Nerds? Divine is sure you must have a shrine to that movie series. As for your question, Divine doesn't have a single poster of The Rock. While you, and others, might call Divine a Rock rip off, Divine will look you in the eyes, and call bull shit. The Divine One hasn't gone to Hollywood to be in movies, and he isn't a third generation wrestler. Sure, Divine talks in the third person, but that sets Divine apart. Because, be honest, if I spoke like this the whole time, and continually used I or myself, would I be as entertaining? Or if i didn't come up with witty catch phrases, would it catch anyones eye? Exactly. So...chumpette, chumperino, take your little opinion of Divine, and shove it up your rudy fruity tooty asses!

Drek: You forgot the "If ya smell" bit. So which one am I? Chumperino or chumpette?

Macoonie: I think that's a question for all of our viewers out there but personally, I think you're chumpette.

Drek: Nuh uhhhh! YOU'RE chumpette!

Macoonie: Nooooooooooo!

Drek: Yep!

Macoonie: Nope.

Drek: Yep.

Macoonie: Dean Ambrose "NOPE!" HA!

*Divine just sighs and rolls his eyes as he gets up and walks off the set. The two continue to argue as the lights dim and the video comes to a close.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: How you doing Smyth? Make certain you watch Last Resort and watch me do what you couldn't do on Chaos, and end Jman.
    Mr. Smyth: Let's face it, man of yesterday, the only reason I lost that match was because Jman knocked out the referee. Had the ref been fully awake, I would have had my hand raised in victory. Instead, however, Jman got in a lucky kick.

I came this close to beating Jman. You, on the other hand, will only be able to dream of coming so close. This personal spiral you are on at the moment is absolutely delicious to watch and your vain attempts to make yourself 'the man' again makes it much more entertaining.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: I betrayed those people? No, no, no, no, no Wells. Those people betrayed me. Do you not understand that everything that has happened to Jman since Destined For Immortality, that's because of them? As soon as he stepped into this company, they all forgot about me. They all wanted to see Jman. Kyojin was a nobody to them. The 2012 eWN eFed Superstar of the Year! The man they voted for as the ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year. They made me irrelevant. So I made myself relevant again. It's unfortunate that you weren't the man that did what he did. I'm sure you'd've loved to have faced me to avenge the only time we've fought.

You know, when I kicked your ass.
    Wells: Kyojin, you bitch, moan, and complain because you didn't get attention! That is what this is all about, not the fans, you! You are jealous! Fear of losing the fans made you angry, and being angry made you jealous! This has all been about you, and you know it! YOU turned on them, they didn't turn on you! They still cheered for you, revered you, came to shows just to see you! That is the face of a company, what you WERE. Now you've turned into an egotistical and maniacal attention-seeker! But you want to go? I'm right here to put you in your place and get your mind straight and knock some sense into you. I'm right here Kyojin. You beat me once, let's go for Round 2.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Future of IWA? Try 'current'. Wannabe's cry on about the future, but those who get the job done are in the here and now.
    Wells: Current? Oh boy, you must have been knocked around too many times to know what distortion between reality and daydreams are. Because here is reality, you are certainly not the face of a wrestling company. You are the face that is used as a punching bag, so no wonder you are so damn ugly. If I took you out, which I would love doing, I could retire there a happy and rich man, because I will get paid handsomely by the entire world for that job, ridding the world of you. You get nothing done but lose.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #4: A Very...Divine Interview

Director(s):Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie
    Host(s): Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

**IWA.com Exclusive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. In the vicinty lies a few fake plants, a snack machine and a sofa currently preoccupied by Kayfabulous who both look towards the camera pointing at them, with huge grins. Instead of wearing street clothes, both men are dressed in semi-casual attire; no suits but with dress shoes and ties. Across from them is a lone brown stool. As the camera pans around the room, fake studio audience clapping can be heard.*

Macoonie: We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Drek: Two words. Tone...deaf.

Macoonie: What's that? It seems like you're convinced I care about your insults.

Drek: You know you love 'em! Closet masochist.

Macoonie: Let's avoid any and all topics on closets until we have Damian Eddings on here. Agreed?

Drek: Fiiiine. Anyways, we're back here with another Kayfabulous vlog. Today, we'll be featuring one of the IWA's hottest superstars today and ask him some questions like always.

Macoonie: The Vegas Kid?!

Drek: Nope. Sorry.

*Fake studio audience depressed sighing can be heard as Drek shakes his head in disappointment.*

Drek: I know, I know but I had to make a tough call and so we're going with today's guest instead. But that's okay because unlike our last two guests, he's a babyface which means that you'll be interested in everything he has to say...............suckers.

Macoonie: Well true, except for that poorly hushed "suckers" part, but I think our fans appreciate the heel vs. fan dynamic a lot.

Drek: You have $300 to fork over every time a heel comes on here and breaks MY camcorder?

Macoonie:......

Drek: Exactly. So as I was saying, we're going to bring in one of IWA's top stars in here with us today. You know him and love him as...

*A drumroll sound effect starts up as Drek pulls out a white index card from his pants pocket and begins to read it.*

Drek: "The Divine One" Chris Diiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnee eeeeee!!!!

*Studio audience whistling and cheering blares in the background as Chris Divine calmly walks out in camera view. He takes a seat on the stool and leans forward to shake Ron and Skyler's hand.*

Macoonie: Welcome, "Divine One".

*Macoonie bows halfheartedly and Chris raises and eyebrow in response.*

Drek: Peoeple's Eyebrow, eh? Usually, I just give him bitterness and contempt but that works, too.

Macoonie:

Drek: Kidding. Anyways, let's move on.

1. So after losing to Sag. Blue, where do you plan on going from here?

Divine: Well, as you can tell, Divine has a lot of plans. In under a year from now, Divine will go one on one with Tommy Thunder. This will be the first time Divine and Thunder step into the ring one on one, and it's something Divine has wanted for the longest time. Divine was planning on making his intentions of going after the World title clear, but a man named Artemis Eclipse decided to stick his butt ugly mask where it didn't belong. Divine will deal with Eclipse soon enough. So, you, and everyone else pay close attention to the next Chaos.

Macoonie: Eclipse? I've heard rumors he write blogs just like us.

Drek: Me too. Something called, eh, State of the 'E or something like that.

2. Where did you come up with the phrase "chumpette"?

Divine: The phrase chumpette. Well, chumpette, along with it's many variations like chumperino, or chumpenise, all derive from chump. Divine started thinking one day about all the losers Divine has come across and tried his hardest to come up with a word to describe how idiotic and loserish they are. No word in the websters english dictionary could describe it, and that is when Divine just blurted out chumpette. It stuck, and since then..Divine has varied the word depending on who he is talking to. Chumpette is to emphasize that Divine sees that person as more of a female esq grade a idiot, and when Divine uses chumperino, it is to emphasize someone who is more manly.

Macoonie: I have got to start using that.

Drek: Quiet, chumppy.

Macoonie: On second thought, never mind. Thanks for ruining it.

3. Now that Tommy Thunder has returned and will be facing you at Destined for Immortality II, how do you think you'll turn out after your match, win or lose?

Divine: To be honest, Divine hasn't thought that far ahead. Divine is focusing on the road to Destined for Immortality II, not the after. Since you bring it up though....that match could be the make it or break it for Divine. Divine means, Tommy Thunder is considered the absolute best. Thunder is considered the measuring stick in this business. If Divine goes up against him and loses, that's fine. If Divine goes up against him, and wins, great...but if Divine faces Thunder, and doesn't give it 120%, if Divine doesn't put everything he has into that match...if Divine doesn't prove he is just as good as Thunder...well...Divine doesn't know what he would do then...I honestly don't.

Drek: Sorry we had to play hardball with ya there.

Macoonie: I'm sure our last question will get you outta your funk.

4. How many Rock posters do you have around your secret Rock shrine? It's okay. You can tell us. We're all friends here.

Divine: fine....Divine will answer your question...but Divine has one for you. How many posters do you two have of actors from Revenge of the Nerds? Divine is sure you must have a shrine to that movie series. As for your question, Divine doesn't have a single poster of The Rock. While you, and others, might call Divine a Rock rip off, Divine will look you in the eyes, and call bull shit. The Divine One hasn't gone to Hollywood to be in movies, and he isn't a third generation wrestler. Sure, Divine talks in the third person, but that sets Divine apart. Because, be honest, if I spoke like this the whole time, and continually used I or myself, would I be as entertaining? Or if i didn't come up with witty catch phrases, would it catch anyones eye? Exactly. So...chumpette, chumperino, take your little opinion of Divine, and shove it up your rudy fruity tooty asses!

Drek: You forgot the "If ya smell" bit. So which one am I? Chumperino or chumpette?

Macoonie: I think that's a question for all of our viewers out there but personally, I think you're chumpette.

Drek: Nuh uhhhh! YOU'RE chumpette!

Macoonie: Nooooooooooo!

Drek: Yep!

Macoonie: Nope.

Drek: Yep.

Macoonie: Dean Ambrose "NOPE!" HA!

*Divine just sighs and rolls his eyes as he gets up and walks off the set. The two continue to argue as the lights dim and the video comes to a close.*
    Again...spectacular!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Wells: it's so funny how Smyth and Van think they are funny. It's almost sad when he says I'm delusional when he somehow thinks his humor is actually funny. And Smyth thinks he knows me...oh dear. And "this" is the future of IWA? Scary times again, thank god I'm back otherwise with Van as the face of this company would just lead to another fed shutting down...like HWA.
    Van: We really don't think we're being funny. We're being realistic and someone like you who flops constantly in number 1 contender matches won't ever amount to something, even here. You're never going to be the face of a company. You don't suck up enough to a crowd and your wrestling skills are massively below par for even the blindest fan to like you.

Told status:
    [] Not told
    [X] Told

Blog Entries
    Wells: Current? Oh boy, you must have been knocked around too many times to know what distortion between reality and daydreams are. Because here is reality, you are certainly not the face of a wrestling company. You are the face that is used as a punching bag, so no wonder you are so damn ugly. If I took you out, which I would love doing, I could retire there a happy and rich man, because I will get paid handsomely by the entire world for that job, ridding the world of you. You get nothing done but lose.
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, how I do wish I had the time to correct you on every wrong thing you have said there, however there are just not enough hours in the day to indulge in your below average IQ.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, how I do wish I had the time to correct you on every wrong thing you have said there, however there are just not enough hours in the day to indulge in your below average IQ.
    Divine: damn skippy. You are running out of time and you need to get back to being Mr Burns bitch boy. So run along Mr Smythers.