1. #10751
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Favorite Moment:
    Best Match: Smyth vs JMan.
    Best Promo: K2Jelly is getting my vote with Ace Note. Honourable mentions though to Destruction who is doing a damn sexy job with Damaged Goods and Vivica who's working well with Juno.
    Best Piece of Booking: Slightly biased but booking JMan vs Smyth, it's been a match I've always thought would be a great match.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Gabriel
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: See below really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Your tag team matches and the choices of matches you use.
    Any Other Positives: Finally got to work with Cricket T'was fun bro.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Like Jelly said really...
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm not going to go into detail here. I've PM'd you about it already and I think you know I'd like you to work on making a tag team match that people would actually like to read.
    Overall Show Grade: B-

  2. #10752
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Favorite Moment:
    Best Match: Smyth vs JMan.
    Best Promo: K2Jelly is getting my vote with Ace Note. Honourable mentions though to Destruction who is doing a damn sexy job with Damaged Goods and Vivica who's working well with Juno.
    Best Piece of Booking: Slightly biased but booking JMan vs Smyth, it's been a match I've always thought would be a great match.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Gabriel
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: See below really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Your tag team matches and the choices of matches you use.
    Any Other Positives: Finally got to work with Cricket T'was fun bro.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Like Jelly said really...
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm not going to go into detail here. I've PM'd you about it already and I think you know I'd like you to work on making a tag team match that people would actually like to read.
    Overall Show Grade: B-


    ;D

    In all seriousness though, I take the blame for the PB vs. EL match. It was the second week in a row I had to write it and I had no creative juices flowing for it AT ALL.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  3. #10753
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Favorite Moment:
    Best Match: Smyth vs JMan.
    Best Promo: K2Jelly is getting my vote with Ace Note. Honourable mentions though to Destruction who is doing a damn sexy job with Damaged Goods and Vivica who's working well with Juno.
    Best Piece of Booking: Slightly biased but booking JMan vs Smyth, it's been a match I've always thought would be a great match.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Gabriel
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: See below really.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Your tag team matches and the choices of matches you use.
    Any Other Positives: Finally got to work with Cricket T'was fun bro.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Like Jelly said really...
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I'm not going to go into detail here. I've PM'd you about it already and I think you know I'd like you to work on making a tag team match that people would actually like to read.
    Overall Show Grade: B-
    That is me..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #10754
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is me..
    *le gasp*

    You don't say!


  5. #10755
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post


    ;D

    In all seriousness though, I take the blame for the PB vs. EL match. It was the second week in a row I had to write it and I had no creative juices flowing for it AT ALL.
    Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, if it's just 1 bad week then all is well. But I'd like the tag team division to be as fun to read as possible

    I'm not asking for the greatest match week in week out but a finger licking good match would be fair I think.

  6. #10756
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *le gasp*

    You don't say!
    You love picking on me
    Mister 6'3


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #10757
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is me..
    Oh? It is?

    Then I take it back.

    Worst thing about the show was Vivica (Blame Ashley, Asher) and Juno.

  8. #10758
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Oh? It is?

    Then I take it back.

    Worst thing about the show was Vivica (Blame Ashley, Asher) and Juno.
    Oh I thought my City bud would be delightful to me but, fine


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #10759
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You love picking on me
    Mister 6'3
    I love picking on everyone, silly.


  10. #10760
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I love picking on everyone, silly.
    Well i can kick your ass


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.