1. #10701
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I hate all 3 of them. I only wear Ralph Lauren, Adidas Originals and Nike's.
    I have Nike high tops but, prefer my DC's


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #10702
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I hate all 3 of them. I only wear Ralph Lauren, Adidas Originals and Nike's.
    Chavtastic!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #10703
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,783
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Chavtastic!
    Which ones do you find chavy the most?


  4. #10704
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Alright ladies and fellas, here is an update.

    I have some stuff to attend to dealing with King of the Nerds and YouTube, then the show will start going up.
    Need a hand..let me know


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #10705
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,783
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I have Nike high tops but, prefer my DC's
    I wear Air Force 1's, Ralph Lauren trainers, Adidas Originals hi-tops, Airmaxes. I'm a sneaker-head.


  6. #10706
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I wear Air Force 1's, Ralph Lauren trainers, Adidas Originals hi-tops, Airmaxes. I'm a sneaker-head.
    I bet..
    I get discount at Footlocker


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #10707
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,783
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I bet..
    I get discount at Footlocker
    Lucky!

    I haven't brought any trainers since my birthday (which was on Novemeber) I think. I've got enough, and they're all in sick condition (yeah, I clean 'em when they get dirty. Bite me. )


  8. #10708
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Lucky!

    I haven't brought any trainers since my birthday (which was on Novemeber) I think. I've got enough, and they're all in sick condition (yeah, I clean 'em when they get dirty. Bite me. )
    Yep..
    Well trainers get dirty, can't be prevented


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #10709
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,795
    We have a problem.

    I repeat.

    WE. HAVE. A. PROBLEM.

    I don't have Microsoft Word, and that is what everything is on right now. I thought I would be able to copy the text but nope, it won't even let me do that. The trial just lets me read the documents. I'll need Benny to either;

    A: Send everything via PM here on the forums
    B: Try to figure out if there is a way that I can copy the text without needing word.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  10. #10710
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,783
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    We have a problem.

    I repeat.

    WE. HAVE. A. PROBLEM.

    I don't have Microsoft Word, and that is what everything is on right now. I thought I would be able to copy the text but nope, it won't even let me do that. The trial just lets me read the documents. I'll need Benny to either;

    A: Send everything via PM here on the forums
    B: Try to figure out if there is a way that I can copy the text without needing word.
    Have you got WordPad? If so, then click WordPad, and then open the document on WordPad...if that's possible?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.