Page 1061 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 61561961101110511059106010611062106310711111116115612061 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno Mercury: And is that the "Divine" Truth??
    Divine: damn skippy it is. And wells...divine will address you in a minute. For now though...you are biting off more than you can chew

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I have given it a thought, I don't really know who is all taken or how much you have to strictly adhere to that persons persona.
    Well your more then welcome too mate. The door is open if you ever decide too.

The best thing too do, is think of a list of people you think you could portray and then PM me and I will let you know. We allow people to put there own spin on there character providing we think it's a good fit and we the like the direction you attend to go with it.. for instance, Zero plays Punk and he's left the "Best In the World Gimmick" and has made him a man of honor, where he portray's a face and is about fairness and respect. That's just an example.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You know I love you really man, it's good having you back.

With a much better character lol... Dennis can have my old one...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So how about some icing... lol

Divine. Do you know what you get when you take a planet, a mexican, a roman numeral, and an alcoholic? A sad bunch to be seen with. Ah hahahaha
    Van: Is it a poor excuse for a wrestler who still continues to try and find an insult that could catch on/hasn't been said already and flop like he does day in and day out in the singles division? Yeah, thought so. Stay obsessed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: damn skippy it is. And wells...divine will address you in a minute. For now though...you are biting off more than you can chew
    Wells: Bring it on Divine, I'm right here.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Black Ninja!
    *Ali Kazam walks into the crowded locker area sees who is around and leaves...*

Blog Entries
    Wells: Too much of a bitch to fight me...but now you are too scared to even face me and talk to me? Wow, that's low even for you Divine.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I'm all talk? I'm an original here Divine, you're a pup, a rookie, wet behind the ears. Don't let a couple of victories get to that head of your's and inflate your ego even more then it already is, because if all of your ego was actually stored in your head, it would be in danger of exploding. Heck, Chris Divine isn't even your real name I bet. It's made up to try and impress people and try to score some chicks, right? Well, if that is the case, then you've failed miserably, and you are nothing more then the laughing stock of this industry and give all of us real wrestlers a bad name.

You're all flash, no skill. You keep talking smack and then say I'm all talk. But get in the ring with me and then you won't be able to wrestle or talk for awhile. I have busted my ass in this industry for a hell of a lot longer then you and have accomplished so damn much more then you have or will ever achieve. You really have convinced yourself that you are going to be World Champion? First off, you have to actually be the best wrestler in this company, which you are by far not even close, more towards the bottom of the food chain. So don't talk to me about unemployment either, because when it comes to that, I'll be the one with the cheers of the fans and the IWA Championship around my waist, while you'll be the one digging at the bottom of trash bags for food.

You say I'm all talk yet you won't get in the ring with me, so who really is all talk Chris? I'll whoop your sorry ass anyday and you'll not only hear your bones being broken by me, but the laughs and the cheers of the fans watching you get destroyed. So bring it on, try to beat me, and you'll fail horribly.
    Divine: You know what, fine...you've pissed Divine off. You talk about being an original. Look at your career, not just here, but in ICW. You come, you get release, you come back, you get released, you come back, and you do nothing of importance. You're right. Chris Divine isn't Divine's real name. Divine's bad, you caught him. My name is Christopher Divine, ya jackass. See, here is your problem Wells. You live in this little bubble, where you think you are better than you truly are. You think you are the absolute best. You think you are the beginning and end of wrestling. You are so tightly stuck in this bubble, that even when someone like Kyojin, or Brock Edwards pops that bubble, you get out a canister and reblow that bubble, for the fear that you'll have to face the truth. Here is the glass ceiling Wells, you, are right below it, you will always be right below it. You know those stories of people who crack that ceiling, and become main eventers...that is not you. That will never be you. No matter how many of Divine's fans cheer for you, you will never....and Divine means EVER...be better than Divine.

[QUOTE=AirBourne;767567]Wells: Too much of a bitch to fight me...but now you are too scared to even face me and talk to me? Wow, that's low even for you Divine.

Divine: And has Divine turned out fighting you? Nope. All Divine is saying, ask management. If they clear it, Divine will surely kick your ass, pull your head out of your ass, and then shove it back up there because that seems to be where you are most comfortable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Is it a poor excuse for a wrestler who still continues to try and find an insult that could catch on/hasn't been said already and flop like he does day in and day out in the singles division? Yeah, thought so. Stay obsessed.
    Divine: Oh, if it isn't Van Holly V. Divine was wondering if he'd hear from you. Well, Divine will be paying close attention to Last Resort...you know..where Divine will beat Eclipse, and you and chica will still not win the tag titles.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=bearkg88;767574]Divine: You know what, fine...you've pissed Divine off. You talk about being an original. Look at your career, not just here, but in ICW. You come, you get release, you come back, you get released, you come back, and you do nothing of importance. You're right. Chris Divine isn't Divine's real name. Divine's bad, you caught him. My name is Christopher Divine, ya jackass. See, here is your problem Wells. You live in this little bubble, where you think you are better than you truly are. You think you are the absolute best. You think you are the beginning and end of wrestling. You are so tightly stuck in this bubble, that even when someone like Kyojin, or Brock Edwards pops that bubble, you get out a canister and reblow that bubble, for the fear that you'll have to face the truth. Here is the glass ceiling Wells, you, are right below it, you will always be right below it. You know those stories of people who crack that ceiling, and become main eventers...that is not you. That will never be you. No matter how many of Divine's fans cheer for you, you will never....and Divine means EVER...be better than Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Too much of a bitch to fight me...but now you are too scared to even face me and talk to me? Wow, that's low even for you Divine.

Divine: And has Divine turned out fighting you? Nope. All Divine is saying, ask management. If they clear it, Divine will surely kick your ass, pull your head out of your ass, and then shove it back up there because that seems to be where you are most comfortable.
    Wells: See Divine, that is just showing how stupid you are. But first, I pissed you off? Oh dear...not that, anything please, but that! I was never released from ICW. Yes, there were gaps where I wasn't there, but that is because unlike you, I deal with a damn metal plate in my neck and my neck and spine being fused together. So yeah, I need some time off every now and then, because I can actually still wrestle through pain but god forbid you get a paper cut, you need to run to get a doctors note. I broke my neck but still came back, but if you perhaps get a hangnail, you'll cry bloody murder. You talk about bubbles, but your ego is like a bubble, it just somehow keeps getting bigger and bigger for some reason, but no one is blowing it but you. And that's probably not the only thing you're blowing when you talk about management so much...but nevertheless, the glass ceiling?

Boy oh boy I hope it is you, because I will shatter it into a thousand pieces, which is what I'll do to you. But are you that delusional that you think you actually have fans? Does your mom call you every night to tell you she is your biggest fan so you can actually sleep at night? Because I'd be shocked if she even was a fan of what little if no wrestling skill you have. But I may not be the beginning or the end of wrestling, but I sure as hell will be the end of you. You hide behind management and probably underneath their desks too when it comes to an actual fight.

You THINK you'll kick my ass, but I KNOW I'll end your career. So come on Divine, try to kick my ass! I dare you, or...are you going to hide behind management again like always and have them fight your battles for you?
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)