Page 105 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Oh shit Des!

PERFECTION!
    Book it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Hey Brock, the last thing I wanna do is look at your face son, you uglier than a six car pile up. If we gonna talk balls though, shiii' son yours must be tiny, i mean what kinda coward pulls the same crap you did? Oh, yeah, Shining Light.. you guys got quite the fixation on laying hands on a brother from behind.. ain't healthy ya know.. Po' Oscar..

And as fo' you Ryder, why you gonna go and make comments about 'small' things when you clearly wrapped around Edwards little finger? What's the matter boy? He do it fo' you just the way ya like it? Mmhmm I bet he do, y'all wanna let Eddings get in on the action next time, brother's always lookin' for some action, you know what am sayin'? And considering the way I lost my match when compared with yo' dumb ass.. Malcolm came through lookin' a lot better..

Oh and puh-lease bro', just cos you jealous about Malcolm Junior don't mean you gotta tell lies about him, ain't nothin' small about him.. ain't that right ladies?

Ladies: Mmhmm... ain't nothin' small down there Malcolm..
    Ryder: The reason for me doing what I did at Thirst For Blood is for us to know and for you to figure out. Oh and Malcolm Junior ain't got nothing on Big Matt.

Brock: My face is ugly? WOW! I'm so hurt please stop. No really stop because you will kill us with your lame ass jokes. Oh and what kind of people pull the stint Matt and me did let's us just call them Hogan and Nash. Two of the top stars in the 90s.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Actually, getting white hair is a show of wisdom. So, I just proved you wrong.
    Schweizner: Old age is a sign of wisdom, and being bald represents Old Age. Care to argue Matt. Get your ass back in the closet, and leave the wrestling to the champions
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    The promo assignments for the next chaos will go out in the next few days

?: ryder and edwards...your end is coming...

Ryder: The reason for me doing what I did at Thirst For Blood is for us to know and for you to figure out. Oh and Malcolm Junior ain't got nothing on Big Matt.

Brock: My face is ugly? WOW! I'm so hurt please stop. No really stop because you will kill us with your lame ass jokes. Oh and what kind of people pull the stint Matt and me did let's us just call them Hogan and Nash. Two of the top stars in the 90s.

Adonis: Ohh man, that's right and Malcolm can totally see the similarities between all of you guys.. ohh wait, no he can't.. the only thing you and Ryder draw are straws when deciding which of you sucks the most. Nah see, that was unfair.. you do remind me of Nash.. you know, y'all believe you're bigger than you actually are. But that's cool, Malcolm likes fightin' guys with big ego's, it's all the more satisfying when they run home cryin' to momma that mean ol' Malcolm put a hurtin' on em'...

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: Old age is a sign of wisdom, and being bald represents Old Age. Care to argue Matt. Get your ass back in the closet, and leave the wrestling to the champions
    Ryder: Does this look like wisdom to you?

hulk_hogan3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer View Post
    ?: ryder and edwards...your end is coming...
    Both Ryder and Edwards: Fuck off!

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Ohh man, that's right and Malcolm can totally see the similarities between all of you guys.. ohh wait, no he can't.. the only thing you and Ryder draw are straws when deciding which of you sucks the most. Nah see, that was unfair.. you do remind me of Nash.. you know, y'all believe you're bigger than you actually are. But that's cool, Malcolm likes fightin' guys with big ego's, it's all the more satisfying when they run home cryin' to momma that mean ol' Malcolm put a hurtin' on em'...
    Ryder: Please make some sense.

Brock: I think he is saying how much better we are then him. Just look at us we are the guys who will carry this company to places of greatness. While Adonis will leave and not a single fuck will be given.

Both Ryder and Edwards: Fuck off!
    ?: i wouldnt say that if i were you...HE will only get more and more angry...