1. #10391
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,528
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I seldom watch movies Sir and I certainly have not seen ScarFace or copied anyones 'Gimmick' This is my lifestyle.

    OOC: Seriously never seen scarface
    D-Boy: I'm glad you still insist on calling me sir! At least someone respects the authority of the pardy!
    OOC: Hey, you win some you lose some.
    #BeJelly


  2. #10392
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I'm glad you still insist on calling me sir! At least someone respects the authority of the pardy!
    OOC: Hey, you win some you lose some.
    Israel: I respect your right to destroy your brain cells though I wouldnt risk the few you have left
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

    Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

  3. #10393
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,528
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I respect your right to destroy your brain cells though I wouldnt risk the few you have left
    D-Boy: Hey, I figure I give you a shout out. I kill all my brain cells and then I will be able to speak to you at your level.
    #BeJelly


  4. #10394
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Rymac: So nothing's changed around here, Juno is beautiful, Smyth is an arrogant wastes of space paper champion. And D-boy is still flirting with my girlfriend... D, bro, I heard your conversation and in this instance if she were to go after you it would be a step down.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #10395
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,688
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    I wonder if my old moped still works? #time_4_the_midas_touch


  6. #10396
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,528
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: So nothing's changed around here, Juno is beautiful, Smyth is an arrogant wastes of space paper champion. And D-boy is still flirting with my girlfriend... D, bro, I heard your conversation and in this instance if she were to go after you it would be a step down.

    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    I wonder if my old moped still works? #time_4_the_midas_touch
    Jelly, I have to admit this time. You made me laugh hysterically.Instead of good chuckle.
    #BeJelly


  7. #10397
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post


    Jelly, I have to admit this time. You made me laugh hysterically.Instead of good chuckle.
    Rymac: bro, are you rolling your eyes at me? Do I need to remind you who I am?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #10398
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,528
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: bro, are you rolling your eyes at me? Do I need to remind you who I am?
    D-Boy: Do I have to remind you that we are in the middle of a best of seven series to become relevant in IWA. Seriously get over this Juno drama. The tag team titles are much more important than any drama.
    #BeJelly


  9. #10399
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: So nothing's changed around here, Juno is beautiful, Smyth is an arrogant wastes of space paper champion. And D-boy is still flirting with my girlfriend... D, bro, I heard your conversation and in this instance if she were to go after you it would be a step down.
    Damian: You forgot to add Damian is sexy, suga!

    Whiz: And that I'm the top nigga!

    Iceman: And I'm the numbah two nigga... wait, hold up!

    Whiz: What?

    Iceman: Why ain't I numbah one?

    Whiz: Why not?

    Iceman: Why not what?

    Whiz: Why not ain't you numbah one?

    Iceman: Why not ain't you making no sense?

    Damian: What?

     
    EMF: Bray Wyatt, Gold and StardustJoin today at http://www.theemf.com/new/

  10. #10400
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Do I have to remind you that we are in the middle of a best of seven series to become relevant in IWA. Seriously get over this Juno drama. The tag team titles are much more important than any drama.
    Rymac: there wouldn't be drama. If you could leave Juno be for five minutes. But yeah tag team gold ... Ours... Soon..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: You forgot to add Damian is sexy, suga!

    Whiz: And that I'm the top nigga!

    Iceman: And I'm the numbah two nigga... wait, hold up!

    Whiz: What?

    Iceman: Why ain't I numbah one?

    Whiz: Why not?

    Iceman: Why not what?

    Whiz: Why not ain't you numbah one?

    Iceman: Why not ain't you making no sense?

    Damian: What?
    Rymac: no body cares.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.