Page 1035 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3553593598510251033103410351036103710451085113515352035 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 22796
  1. #10341
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    In Jackson's Locker room.....

    Alex: You need to calm babe, I-

    Jackson: Calm Down!! How am I supposed to calm down when that cheap metal object is being a bitch! Huh?! Tell me that!

    Alex: Listen to yourself for a second, you're letting him get to you.

    Jackson: I'm sorry, what did you say??! I'm letting some cyborg get in my head, is that it?! Fuck that! I have a mind of my own and it's telling me to send that mofo back to hell.

    Alex: Babe, you're kinda scaring me, here, come lay down so I can give you a massage.

    *Jackson looks at her for a second and starts calming down a little* Jackson: Okay, please take your time, I need every second of it!

    *Alex smiles* Alex: There you go, now come on, I can see I have a lot of work to do.

    *Alex takes Jackson's hand and leads him to the bed*
    *D-Boy walks by jacksons locker room door and knocks*
    D-Boy: Jackson open this DAMN door up!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #10342
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: I don't need any damn redemption. And I certainly am I not doing a favor for you. But you are so stupid, I clearly said that I'm not looking for a title shot necessarily, just the chance to get in the ring with you so I can kick your ass. Do you not understand English now? I don't need to talk to you, nor do I want to. I just want you to know I'm coming for that title, and I will win it. And when you do get in the ring with me, it's gonna be something you regret all the way to the grave. So when you're man enough to face me, let me know, I'll be right here. But make sure you put on your big boy pants, don't want to get you confused with the little baby you really are.
    Shaz: I've already got my big boy pants on actually, hence why I'm the champion. You're not the one who had to go through hell at DFI in that Maximum Anarchy match. You're not the one who had to defend the IWA title belt 4 times heading into DFI. So as far as I'm concerned, YOU'RE the one who needs to put on his big boy pants.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #10343
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    5
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

    Red or blue? No, it's not a Halo question. More like a bandanna question. #decisions_decisions

     

  4. #10344
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,026
    Favorite Moment: Has to be the Infection/Damaged Goods Promo, it really was so enjoyable to read and was worded excellently
    Best Match: Main Event
    Best Promo: My favourite moment as well- The Infection/Damaged Goods Promo, it really was so enjoyable to read and was worded excellently and it just really made me think wow
    Best Piece of Booking: The Triple Threat Match for World Title
    Best Debut *when applicable*: NA
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: NA
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
    Any Other Positives: Can i say that i am happy my match got good feedback??
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: More Juno and Pink please
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): NA
    Overall Show Grade: B

    Happy Benny??


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  5. #10345
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,719
    Blog Entries
    52
    Not a fan of the feedback sheet but everything seemed great. It would be cool to get some of the other blackout title contenders to meet backstage to hype the match and some of the matches did not have theme links while others did, it is small but I like the stuff to flow. Other than that great show.

    Hawk: So Orion is in the match now, what a pretty big downgrade from last week with Adonis but like I said, it doesn't matter who I face, I will seize the opportunity and take that title in my clutches.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  6. #10346
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I've already got my big boy pants on actually, hence why I'm the champion. You're not the one who had to go through hell at DFI in that Maximum Anarchy match. You're not the one who had to defend the IWA title belt 4 times heading into DFI. So as far as I'm concerned, YOU'RE the one who needs to put on his big boy pants.
    Wells: but you're the one who sounds as if they are PMSing and complaining about having to do what a champion is supposed to do. A real champion accepts these challenges, wants these challenges, and overcomes them. You're complaining, and not anywhere close to being a good champion. People can have title reigns and them not mean anything or not mean they are good reigns, and that is what applies to you. Here's a quote that you should learn, which I came up with:

    "Try to pretend to be a good champion, and you'll be remembered for your flaws. Be a good champion, and you'll be remembered for your triumphs."

    Really think about it Shaz. You'll see the first part, the pretender, it fits you.

    OOC: What do you think of that? I just came up with that!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  7. #10347
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: but you're the one who sounds as if they are PMSing and complaining about having to do what a champion is supposed to do. A real champion accepts these challenges, wants these challenges, and overcomes them. You're complaining, and not anywhere close to being a good champion. People can have title reigns and them not mean anything or not mean they are good reigns, and that is what applies to you. Here's a quote that you should learn, which I came up with:

    "Try to pretend to be a good champion, and you'll be remembered for your flaws. Be a good champion, and you'll be remembered for your triumphs."

    Really think about it Shaz. You'll see the first part, the pretender, it fits you.

    OOC: What do you think of that? I just came up with that!
    OOC: I like it man!

    Shaz: Like I said, I would accept your challenge, but you've got to fucking earn it you roid-freak! Why the hell should I learn that quote for huh? You don't tell me what to do...nobody does! I'm the IWA Champion, and I'm on top of the world. You couldn't climb to the top. Not even if your life depended on it. Let's face it Wells. Twice, you've said you'd defeat me. Twice, you've failed. What makes you think you can succeed for the 3rd time?

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  8. #10348
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,308
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    OOC: I like it man!

    Shaz: Like I said, I would accept your challenge, but you've got to fucking earn it you roid-freak! Why the hell should I learn that quote for huh? You don't tell me what to do...nobody does! I'm the IWA Champion, and I'm on top of the world. You couldn't climb to the top. Not even if your life depended on it. Let's face it Wells. Twice, you've said you'd defeat me. Twice, you've failed. What makes you think you can succeed for the 3rd time?
    Wells: To earn a shot to fight you, it would probably be a punishment, so....

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    *Wells walks up to an IWA employee and says*

    Wells: What is your name?
    Tom: Tom.

    *Wells superkicks Tom*

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Wells: See??? I just kicked tom! Is that enough Shaz? Do I have to literally "pull a Shaz" and attack people unknowingly to win? My god, get off the steroid jokes, my god, you're worse then Sweet Jones. You won the championship by attacking a man who had already had a match. Don't tell me you earned it, you didn't. And you should learn the quote, because you're the pretender. You may be champion, but you didn't earn it and you know it, that's why I bet you have problems sleeping at night, because that fact haunts you! If you want to be a man, face me. You know you can't do it under pressure, because when I beat you, I won't just destroy you, I'll humiliate you. You'll be and already are nothing but just a placeholder, a name in a record book, for someone actually deserving of the IWA Championship. Avoid me if you want, but I'll get my shot and strip you of what is mine.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  9. #10349
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: To earn a shot to fight you, it would probably be a punishment, so....

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    *Wells walks up to an IWA employee and says*

    Wells: What is your name?
    Tom: Tom.

    *Wells superkicks Tom*

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Wells: See??? I just kicked tom! Is that enough Shaz? Do I have to literally "pull a Shaz" and attack people unknowingly to win? My god, get off the steroid jokes, my god, you're worse then Sweet Jones. You won the championship by attacking a man who had already had a match. Don't tell me you earned it, you didn't. And you should learn the quote, because you're the pretender. You may be champion, but you didn't earn it and you know it, that's why I bet you have problems sleeping at night, because that fact haunts you! If you want to be a man, face me. You know you can't do it under pressure, because when I beat you, I won't just destroy you, I'll humiliate you. You'll be and already are nothing but just a placeholder, a name in a record book, for someone actually deserving of the IWA Championship. Avoid me if you want, but I'll get my shot and strip you of what is mine.
    Shaz: Oh congratulations, you've attacked an employee- you could've attacked me when you had the chance, but you didn't. Why? Because you're simply a pussy. I did earn my title shot actually, I earned my briefcase. You can give all the "But that was ICW" excuse all you want, and I've say it before, and I'll say it again: ICW and IWA are the same company. I'm not the pretender, you are. You're the one who has turned your back on these fans, and meant it. When I did it, I never even turned my back on them, cause my heart was never connected to them in the first place. But come on Wells, you still haven't answered my question. What makes you think you can beat me on your 3rd attempt?

    Let's face it Wells, you ain't no freak. You're a fake.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #10350
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,745
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    *Wells walks up to an IWA employee and says*

    Wells: What is your name?
    Tom: Tom.

    *Wells superkicks Tom*

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This reminds me of ... Something.



    Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.