Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno Mercury: Why does continuously beating the crap out of a punch bag always make me feel better??
    D-Boy: Probably because you imagine it's your one true obsession. The man who has shocking great looks, the man who can keep the pardy alive, and the man that loves to tell you off! Now that's one awesome fellow! Heyooo!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Probably because you imagine it's your one true obsession. The man who has shocking great looks, the man who can keep the pardy alive, and the man that loves to tell you off! Now that's one awesome fellow! Heyooo!
    Juno: Well if you are talking about my boyfriend I agree, except that I tell him off.. See we do agree about something D

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Well if you are talking about my boyfriend I agree, except that I tell him off.. See we do agree about something D
    *D-Boy rolls his eyes with her obvious avoidance of the truth*
    D-Boy: Yea, that's exactly what I meant Juno. Though, keep Rymacs attention up high, we need to watch out for those two chemists. I think they are finally realizing that they just can't beat us fairly, so he better watch out that they don't chloroform one of us. Though even in a handicap match we'd have the advantage. No one is going to stop the pardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's almost sad to see Shaz's ego inflate even more like a balloon, I'll be glad to be the one to pop it when I take that IWA Championship from you and it go to actual deserving hands, in myself. A champion is supposed to be the best there is, so I see no reason whatsoever why Shaz is the champ. It baffles me, even more then his name already did and still does. I'm the guy you see in your worst nightmares, I'm the guy you fear to get in the ring with, and I'm the guy that makes you piss your pants scared when that bell rings. I'm coming for you Shaz, and take what is mine, and the fans', the IWA Championship.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: It's almost sad to see Shaz's ego inflate even more like a balloon, I'll be glad to be the one to pop it when I take that IWA Championship from you and it go to actual deserving hands, in myself. A champion is supposed to be the best there is, so I see no reason whatsoever why Shaz is the champ. It baffles me, even more then his name already did and still does. I'm the guy you see in your worst nightmares, I'm the guy you fear to get in the ring with, and I'm the guy that makes you piss your pants scared when that bell rings. I'm coming for you Shaz, and take what is mine, and the fans', the IWA Championship.
    Shaz: And I'm the guy who's kicked your ass TWICE already, AND you got your ass kicked by Brock Fucking Edwards. Go to the back of the cue you twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy rolls his eyes with her obvious avoidance of the truth*
    D-Boy: Yea, that's exactly what I meant Juno. Though, keep Rymacs attention up high, we need to watch out for those two chemists. I think they are finally realizing that they just can't beat us fairly, so he better watch out that they don't chloroform one of us. Though even in a handicap match we'd have the advantage. No one is going to stop the pardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Juno: Well D, we actually may have met a momentous moment in time... I agree with you... I know you guys can do it...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: And I'm the guy who's kicked your ass TWICE already, AND you got your ass kicked by Brock Fucking Edwards. Go to the back of the cue you twat.
    Wells: Hmmm, yes, the man who is on steroids and subsequently is very inadequate down below from what the divas here tell me. So a man juiced up beat me once, especially when I was injured, he can brag about it all he wants, I'm all-natural and can beat anyone anyday. You know the destruction I bring Shaz, and you're afraid that even at my 50%, is much better then you at 100%. Put that title on the line and you'll choke, and you know it. You want me to go to the back so you don't have to deal with me. It's sad. Face me like a man if you can, especially if you are one supposedly.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Hmmm, yes, the man who is on steroids and subsequently is very inadequate down below from what the divas here tell me. So a man juiced up beat me once, especially when I was injured, he can brag about it all he wants, I'm all-natural and can beat anyone anyday. You know the destruction I bring Shaz, and you're afraid that even at my 50%, is much better then you at 100%. Put that title on the line and you'll choke, and you know it. You want me to go to the back so you don't have to deal with me. It's sad. Face me like a man if you can, especially if you are one supposedly.
    Shaz: I would face you, but remember: you have to earn a title shot you piece of shit.

Blog Entries
    Juno: Well D, we actually may have met a momentous moment in time... I agree with you... I know you guys can do it...
    D-Boy: Umm, oh shit. I don't know how to respond to a member of IWA agreeing with me especially a female. This is new ground for me... I guess you can have a beer... but don't take this as anything more than it is! I don't know if you have noticed but people around here assume if you talk to a female and aren't a total tool to her everyone thinks you want to bed her. I enjoy telling you off way to much for that shit to start!
    OOC: See what I did there?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I would face you, but remember: you have to earn a title shot you piece of shit.
    Wells: Shaz, we both know I've always earned one. Call me whatever you want to call me. But at the end of the day, we both know you are too much of a coward and too scared to face me in the ring. Especially with that title on the line. It's showing right damn now.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)