Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Accident? Divine has never had an accident chucklehead. See, Divine might go off on what he did in HWA, JBW,, or EWNCW, but what matter is what is done in IWA. So...what in the blazing blue hell have you done that makes you worthy of getting a title shot? Wait wait...you actually think you are a better wrestler than Divine? You can't be serious...because if you are...Divine will probably split his sides from laughing so damn hard.
    Wells: Are you too stupid to be able to talk in first person? Didn't know how to count backwards from 5 all the way yet, haven't you? 'Tis a shame, and to think I actually had a shred of respect for you...and now it just flew away...along with your chances of ever getting a World Title shot now that I'm back and ready for action. Split sides all you want, but get in the ring with me, I'll split your skull open, and when I do...nothing will come out, because there is no brain up there. It will be a medical marvel, how a brainless man...well, actually brainless boy, don't want to give you more credit then you deserve...could ever exist. But you know something that doesn't exist? Your wrestling skills. You want me to prove you wrong? Step in the ring with me and you'll have all the proof you need.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Watch Last Resort...you'll see what Divine is going to do to earn a title shot...and then...then Divine is coming for that title Shaz....and that is the Divine Truth...chuckles
    Shaz: By beating Artemis Eclipse? You must be even more stupid than I thought. I've defeated that mug before, so it's gonna take a lot more to beat him, to earn a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: By beating Artemis Eclipse? You must be even more stupid than I thought. I've defeated that mug before, so it's gonna take a lot more to beat him, to earn a title shot.
    Israel: On that same train of thought I believe I won my EWNGP trophy against him as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: On that same train of thought I believe I won my EWNGP trophy against him as well.
    Shaz: Good for you, want a medal?

Shaz: Good for you, want a medal?
    Israel: Is this the response I get when I was merely helping you make your point, wow what a night

Blog Entries
    Israel: Is this the response I get when I was merely helping you make your point, wow what a night
    Shaz: Help? Who the fuck do you think I am? I am the IWA Champion, I don't need anybodies help you mug.

Shaz: Help? Who the fuck do you think I am? I am the IWA Champion, I don't need anybodies help you mug.
    Israel: Didnt say you needed it, I was merely offering it as I have a dislike of Divine though if you wish to treat me with such distain maybe I need to teach ou a lesson in humility and respect

Blog Entries
    Israel: Didnt say you needed it, I was merely offering it as I have a dislike of Divine though if you wish to treat me with such distain maybe I need to teach ou a lesson in humility and respect
    Shaz: Go ahead. I may need to teach you a lesson on how to get laid, it's your choice.

Shaz: Go ahead. I may need to teach you a lesson on how to get laid, it's your choice.
    Israel: I am sure I could use a few lessons in how to get laid but that is not of utmost concern to me so I think you need to get of your high horse before someone blindsides you and makes yor triple threat match at last resort even harder to win Sir.

OOC: Im trying to get more aggressive but still in character, are you buying it?

Blog Entries
    Israel: I am sure I could use a few lessons in how to get laid but that is not of utmost concern to me so I think you need to get of your high horse before someone blindsides you and makes yor triple threat match at last resort even harder to win Sir.

OOC: Im trying to get more aggressive but still in character, are you buying it?
    Shaz: Please do. It's gonna be easy kicking AJ Dixon, and KJ Punk's asses considering that I've already done it before.

OOC: I suspected something different as Pamich was I'Cing. Indeed I am buying it.