Page 103 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 22796
    The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah because I am here.

Ryder: And you know it!
    Shining: Don't make me laugh, although I could do with one right now. Having to deal with cretins like you does deprive me of humour most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Don't make me laugh, although I could do with one right now. Having to deal with cretins like you does deprive me of humour most of the time
    Brock: Look here everyone we got here a comedian.

Ryder: Is it me?

Brock: No, it's Shining. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else that he called me cretin.

Ryder: A what?

Brock: A cretin is the exact same thing Shining is.

Ryder: A talentless hack?

Brock: Exactly.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

The Trinity
    Brock: Look here everyone we got here a comedian.

Ryder: Is it me?

Brock: No, it's Shining. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else that he called me cretin.

Ryder: A what?

Brock: A cretin is the exact same thing Shining is.

Ryder: A talentless hack?

Brock: Exactly.
    Shining: Do I sense a severe bout of schizophenia here? It's probably best to go confess your sins to The Lord, since its clear to me that your mental illness is a punishment for going against our Lord and Saviour.

Shining: Do I sense a severe bout of schizophenia here? It's probably best to go confess your sins to The Lord, since its clear to me that your mental illness is a punishment for going against our Lord and Saviour.
    Brock: Look how biblical we are now. How about you confess how much of a hypocrite you are.

The Trinity
    Brock: Look how biblical we are now. How about you confess how much of a hypocrite you are.
    Shining: You think I haven't heard that before? Not one day has gone by where I haven't suffered from some form of abuse. You learn to take it on the chin and just carry on with what you're doing.

And that's what I intend on doing, so I suggest you get comfortable... As I plan on being around here a long time.

Shining: You think I haven't heard that before? Not one day has gone by where I haven't suffered from some form of abuse. You learn to take it on the chin and just carry on with what you're doing.

And that's what I intend on doing, so I suggest you get comfortable... As I plan on being around here a long time.
    Brock: Yeah sure!

???: So many people have come and gone, it seems. Eddings and the Homeboys don't appear to be present right now, as they must be mourning their losses. Oh, well, zeiten andern sich.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Shining: Hope you all enjoyed my little appearance at Thirst for Blood... Rest assured that IWA will never be the same again.
    Adonis: Well if it ain't IWA's new resident bible thumper, fresh from making tha' single biggest mistake of his professional wrestling career. See, Malcolm don't mind that he don't have an Endurance title shot next week on Chaos, but what he does mind is when punk ass fools such as yourself get involved in business in which they have no business... Shining Light.. i suggest you say yo' prayers and beg the lord almighty for forgiveness because on Chaos.. the Shining Light gets extinguished.. now I know you feelin' me..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Well if it ain't IWA's new resident bible thumper, fresh from making tha' single biggest mistake of his professional wrestling career. See, Malcolm don't mind that he don't have an Endurance title shot next week on Chaos, but what he does mind is when punk ass fools such as yourself get involved in business in which they have no business... Shining Light.. i suggest you say yo' prayers and beg the lord almighty for forgiveness because on Chaos.. the Shining Light gets extinguished.. now I know you feelin' me..
    Ryder: No one want to feel you, hoeski.

Ryder: No one want to feel you, hoeski.
    Adonis: Careful fella, I heard Brock Edwards was around and he's got a taste for fingerin' tasteless assholes.. but you'd know all about that, wouldn't ya? Now get yo' cheap ass outta here, your face is makin' the girls uncomfortable.

Girls: Why is his face so nauseating?

Adonis: That's what happens when your uncle is your dad..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole