Page 1027 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2752792797710171025102610271028102910371077112715272027 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I just stopped reading it to read that post.

Git.
    well get back to it!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Wells: Enough of this shit, I'm ready to come for what is mine and the fans...the World Title!
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am gonna be totally honest and say this was my favorite promo of the show It was worded and read so well Loved it
    Thanks miss!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Enough of this shit, I'm ready to come for what is mine and the fans...the World Title!
    Divine: Wo wo wo! Ryan Wells. Wow. You know, after that loss at Destined for Immortality, Divine thought you just fell off the face of the planet. Remind Divine..what have you done recently to deserve a World title shot? Exactly. See...Divine is going to dispatch of Eclipse at Last Resort...and then...whomever the champion is...Divine is coming...and Divine honestly hopes it's Shaz because someone needs to put that douchenozzle in his place. So...to the back of the line Wells!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Wo wo wo! Ryan Wells. Wow. You know, after that loss at Destined for Immortality, Divine thought you just fell off the face of the planet. Remind Divine..what have you done recently to deserve a World title shot? Exactly. See...Divine is going to dispatch of Eclipse at Last Resort...and then...whomever the champion is...Divine is coming...and Divine honestly hopes it's Shaz because someone needs to put that douchenozzle in his place. So...to the back of the line Wells!
    Mr. Smyth: To be in contention for a championship, you need to be a winner, like me. Hence why I shoiuld be more than several places ahead of you in the queue.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: To be in contention for a championship, you need to be a winner, like me. Hence why I shoiuld be more than several places ahead of you in the queue.
    D-Boy: Don't you already have your championship? Why do you need another, someone sounds greedy! It's like you have creative in your back pocket or something, pushing your silly, silly character!
    OOC:
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Divine: You know what Divine finds funny Smyth? You brag on and on about beating Kyojin...but if you were truly a man, if you truly had some cohones, you would have beat him a lot longer ago......and don't give Divine that bullshit of "It was a smart business decision". A smart business decision would be being a champion and making that extra bank, a smart business decision would be having your name in the marquee because you are a champion....but instead...you took the puss way out. It's fine..it's fine...but Divine does have one recommendation for you. Before you shave your vagina next time, check with your bff to see what kind of razor she uses....don't want you getting razor burn when someone kicks you down there and takes that title.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Don't you already have your championship? Why do you need another, someone sounds greedy! It's like you have creative in your back pocket or something, pushing your silly, silly character!
    OOC:
    Mr. Smyth: It's knowing how to play the game. Now please mind your business. Maybe you can go in the other room with the other curtain twitchers while the main event guys handle their business.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Yeah but I can say the same thing about you. What exactly have you done lately to deserve a title shot?

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Divine: You know what Divine finds funny Smyth? You brag on and on about beating Kyojin...but if you were truly a man, if you truly had some cohones, you would have beat him a lot longer ago......and don't give Divine that bullshit of "It was a smart business decision". A smart business decision would be being a champion and making that extra bank, a smart business decision would be having your name in the marquee because you are a champion....but instead...you took the puss way out. It's fine..it's fine...but Divine does have one recommendation for you. Before you shave your vagina next time, check with your bff to see what kind of razor she uses....don't want you getting razor burn when someone kicks you down there and takes that title.
    Mr. Smyth: Ah. Still using your selective memory. Good for you.

#BennysTeddy