Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy stumbles into the locker room after a night of partying to hear Juno talking about him once again, quickly he thinks, "Does she have some sort of slight obsession with him? I have been nothing but a total jerk to her and she still wants to talk to me!? Apparently your drop dead good looks are just to great for even being a douche to a girl to stop her from wanting you!" he then turns to Juno in a bit of disgust with his inability to get her to leave him and his buddy Rymac alone!*

D-Boy: My immature ass with no talent is in line for a title shot after I finally beat down those science geeks three more times. And unlike you when Rymac and myself get our title shot we won't make excuses we will go out there and get the job done! So you can sit here and talk all the shit you want about my *D-boy does air quotes while rolling his eyes* talent level, but you better show more respect than to call me out when I'm not even around and hung over woman! Now what do you need to talk about!
    Juno: Yeah so you can talk and slabber about me when i ain't around. You are like a fucking joke mate. And like i would want a pathetic moronic piece of crap like you! We need to be more civil and bite are tongues when it comes to being around each other, I mean i am as unhappy as you are that we have to be near each other but, the fact is i date your best friend,get fucking over it.. The way you act and speak to me, it does nothing more than seep envy and jealous rage at the fact i have Ry and he loves me.. Rymac hates when we fight,so lets stop.. I will always despise you but, when it comes to us fighting we do it when he is not there and when he is outta earshot.. Got it.. *Juno begins to walk off before turning and whispering in D-Boys ear* Worthless *A slight snigger and she walks away*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Wells: I'm done playing games. I'll destroy anyone in my path.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Black Blooded walk by, hearing Mr. Smyth as he leaves.*

Mr. Blood: Well hot damn, Hey Smyth, never did say well done with that slant-eyed sissy, and getting that nice belt.

Mr. Black: Good to see a champ worth respecting

Vivica: What about me daddy?

Mr. Black: You know I;m proud of you princess.

Mr. Blood: As far as old limp-dick and whore the wonderdog over there? Well Viv already showed her what real wrestling is all about, and homeboy ain't got shit anyway. No titles, no chances, no talent.
    Mr. Smyth: That's very gracious of you to say that, gentlemen. It's a relief to finally receive some appreciation around here. T'is a shame that you were screwed out of you championship wins, however I am sure that your numerous titles, reputation and current quest will be more than sufficient in maintaining your status as dominant predators.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yeah so you can talk and slabber about me when i ain't around. You are like a fucking joke mate. And like i would want a pathetic moronic piece of crap like you! We need to be more civil and bite are tongues when it comes to being around each other, I mean i am as unhappy as you are that we have to be near each other but, the fact is i date your best friend,get fucking over it.. The way you act and speak to me, it does nothing more than seep envy and jealous rage at the fact i have Ry and he loves me.. Rymac hates when we fight,so lets stop.. I will always despise you but, when it comes to us fighting we do it when he is not there and when he is outta earshot.. Got it.. *Juno begins to walk off before turning and whispering in D-Boys ear* Worthless *A slight snigger and she walks away*
    *D-boy grabs a beer so he can start getting drunk again, and thinks "the only true cure for a hang over"... He then grabs Juno's arm as she walks away*
    D-Boy: Listen up you androgynous hoochie, I have no respect for you and never have. Rymac and I run a business together, he is well aware that I don't like people like you! If he wants to associate with such a pile of fecal matter that's his deal, but he knows who I am and I won't pretend to be anything other than D-Boy. If you really think coming at me and whispering in my ear is going to do anything for your career your out of your damn mind! Why don't you go train so you actually have a legitimate chance of winning the vanity title this time! *D-boy lets go of Juno's arm* Now scram and stop obsessing over me, you couldn't have me if you tried you skuzzy trashpile.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Black Blooded walk by, hearing Mr. Smyth as he leaves.*

Mr. Blood: Well hot damn, Hey Smyth, never did say well done with that slant-eyed sissy, and getting that nice belt.

Mr. Black: Good to see a champ worth respecting

Vivica: What about me daddy?

Mr. Black: You know I;m proud of you princess.

Mr. Blood: As far as old limp-dick and whore the wonderdog over there? Well Viv already showed her what real wrestling is all about, and homeboy ain't got shit anyway. No titles, no chances, no talent.
    Juno: Really couldn't give a fuck what you say

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy grabs a beer so he can start getting drunk again, and thinks "the only true cure for a hang over"... He then grabs Juno's arm as she walks away*
    D-Boy: Listen up you androgynous hoochie, I have no respect for you and never have. Rymac and I run a business together, he is well aware that I don't like people like you! If he wants to associate with such a pile of fecal matter that's his deal, but he knows who I am and I won't pretend to be anything other than D-Boy. If you really think coming at me and whispering in my ear is going to do anything for your career your out of your damn mind! Why don't you go train so you actually have a legitimate chance of winning the vanity title this time! *D-boy lets go of Juno's arm* Now scram and stop obsessing over me, you couldn't have me if you tried you skuzzy trashpile.
    Juno: You better not touch me again you fucking creep! Obsess over you? Like i would waste my time with such a worthless, untalented, shite talking, little boy.. You couldn't handle a women if you tried... Oh and since you like touching me so much.. *Juno plants a low blow to him* Better mark that in your diary, today is the day a girl touched me in my special place.. *Getting down beside D and whispering* Pathetic *She gets up and leaves the locker room*

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

Start at 47 seconds.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Start at 47 seconds.
    In a kink here!!!!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You better not touch me again you fucking creep! Obsess over you? Like i would waste my time with such a worthless, untalented, shite talking, little boy.. You couldn't handle a women if you tried... Oh and since you like touching me so much.. *Juno plants a low blow to him* Better mark that in your diary, today is the day a girl touched me in my special place.. *Getting down beside D and whispering* Pathetic *She gets up and leaves the locker room*
    *D-Boy stands right back up because he had a cup in...*
    D-Boy: Those acting classes are really paying off D-Boy *He points at himself in the mirror and winks*Apparently she thinks I have balls of steel or something. Well anyway at least I got that androgynous harlot of Ireland out of here and hopefully out of my life for good!
    OOC: switching to this color to avoid color confusion.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    *d-boy stands right back up because he had a cup in...*
    d-boy: Those acting classes are really paying off d-boy *he points at himself in the mirror and winks*apparently she thinks i have balls of steel or something. Well anyway at least i got that androgynous harlot of ireland out of here and hopefully out of my life for good!
    ooc: Switching to this color to avoid color confusion.
    ooc: Northern ireland!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch