Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I apologise, but I don't speak half-wit. Can you perform a rough translation for me?
    Rymac: you're a fuckwit, listening to anything you say is the biggest waste of time anybody could ever partake in.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    *From BlackBloodedBikers.com*

*The image shown is a parking lot of a small white building, despite the time of year, there is no evidence of winter, as the shot widens, Black Blooded step into frame, each man on one side of the screen. Both men hold a lead pipe in one hand and a steel chain in the other. Mr. Black smiling widely under his leather mask as behind them, the Gears are forming into a rank, each of them similarly armed with either chain or pipe, seeming almost inhuman beneath the skull-emblazoned helmets and full leathers.*

Mr. Blood: I hope you boys are paying real fucking close attention to the words I am saying right now. Fatass, Pimply. Happy to hear you boys looked under your skirts and found the balls to come face us at Last Resort, but me and Black here got to thinking, and you know what? That's a fucking hell of a long wait, and we get bored easily. So Black here found the perfect way to make the time fly by.

Mr. Black: We're gonna hand out some lessons.

Mr. Blood: See the problem we got with you two fucks is plain and simple. You just don't understand a real threat when you see one, you boys are so goddamned obsessed with breaking some fourth wall that you can't see you are nailed to a fucking train track and that train is barreling down on you faster than fatty's next heart attack.

Today we aim to open your eyes, and the eyes of those other little pock-faced virgins y'all call fans. See we found ourselves a little friend of yous here, thought he was a badass comin to our site talking about how much we suck?

Mr. Black: Not Fucking Happening

Mr. Blood: See this is the realy real world, and when you fuck with us, be it inside those shithole arenas or not, there will be some fucking consequences. so we tracked this fat piece of shit loser down, which wasn't that hard.

Vivica: *From behind the camera* He thinks he's gonna see my tits!

Mr. Black: Time to get to work.

*The gears turn, running up the ramp with Vivica holding the camera behind them as they charge up to the glass doors of the internet cafe then break them open, shattering glass everywhere. People are running past and out of the building screaming as they almost methodically break every piece of furniture and every piece of computer equipment they can find.

The camera turns, as Mr. Blood and Mr. Black walk into the cafe, roughly shoving screaming people out of their way. Mr. Black looks around slowly, surveying the carnage with a predatory grin as Mr. Blood jumps up onto one of the only tables left standing.*

Mr. Blood: GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE BOY!

*Mr. Black heads for the counter, Vivica turning the camera to follow as he storms up to it, slamming both chain and pipe down onto the counter hard, causing it to almost break in half. From behind the counter a terrified squeal is heard, as a large man in a polo shirt crawls out from under the counter, sobbing in fear.*

Mr. Black: Found you.

*Mr. Blood jumps off the table he was on, walking over as the Gears come to surround the terrified man, cutting off any escape. The lights are flickering and dark, with flourescent light sockets hanging from the ceiling. As the man backs up to a corner, Mr. Blood stalks forward, grabbing him roughly by the throat and throwing him bodily against the wall, holding him there.*

Mr. Blood: Now, you are known as "kayFabBoy82" is that right?

*The man nods, too terrified to speak, quickly soaking the front of his pants in terror*

Mr. Blood: Thought so. Why don''t you look into that camera and tell your boys whats waiting for them at Last Resort. Tell them that Black Blooded is going to tear them to pieces.

*The man shakes,, his eyes darting around looking for any hope of escape or rescue, like an animal stuck in a trap. He clears his throat, looking up into the camera as Mr. Blood's grip lessens just enough for him to speak*

KayFabBoy82: Someone, please help.

Mr. Blood: Wrong answer.

*Mr. Black charges foward, hitting the unfortunate man with a Big Boot that knocks his head into the drywall, as the fan's limp body falls to the ground, Mr. Blood turns, looking directly into the camera.*

Mr. Blood: Last Resort, your last night together as a tag team, your last night in our industry.

Mr. Black: We'll be Waiting

*The picture goes black suddenly, without warning*

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: you're a fuckwit, listening to anything you say is the biggest waste of time anybody could ever partake in.
    Mr. Smyth: I still don't see my coffee.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Mr. Smyth: I still don't see my coffee.
    Rymac: that's cause you haven't made it yet you lazy wanker.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *From BlackBloodedBikers.com*
    this sounds like a very specific fetish site that I don't feel would be enjoyable to visit.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    this sounds like a very specific fetish site that I don't feel would be enjoyable to visit.
    nah, never built a site with that title :P

Blog Entries
    Rymac: that's cause you haven't made it yet you lazy wanker.
    Mr. Smyth sighs.

Mr. Smyth: I'm afraid that I will have to admit defeat. Speaking to the lower card with delusions of grandeur really starts to grate on me after a while. Hopefully Black Blooded will have enough time to take over from me as lets face it; nobody is better at putting troglodytes such as yourself in their place.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth sighs.

Mr. Smyth: I'm afraid that I will have to admit defeat. Speaking to the lower card with delusions of grandeur really starts to grate on me after a while. Hopefully Black Blooded will have enough time to take over from me as lets face it; nobody is better at putting troglodytes such as yourself in their place.
    *Juno thinks..Deffo needs some chocolate*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth sighs.

*Black Blooded walk by, hearing Mr. Smyth as he leaves.*

Mr. Blood: Well hot damn, Hey Smyth, never did say well done with that slant-eyed sissy, and getting that nice belt.

Mr. Black: Good to see a champ worth respecting

Vivica: What about me daddy?

Mr. Black: You know I;m proud of you princess.

Mr. Blood: As far as old limp-dick and whore the wonderdog over there? Well Viv already showed her what real wrestling is all about, and homeboy ain't got shit anyway. No titles, no chances, no talent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I seemed to have missed some awesome IC'ing

so D-Boy...

Juno: I swear to fuck, you seriously need to watch your mouth, you need to understand I will not take your stupid, immature, petty little comments anymore.. You seriously need a reality check, you suck and need to respect real talent that is me, sheer unarguable talent! I wanna shut you up in the ring but, I would not wanna cause you too much pain.. So we need this stupid little thing sorted... Ry is getting uncomfortable with the state of our relationship but, i tell him it is down to pure hatred but, he isn't having of it apparently... So you and me.. we need an actual talk!
    *D-boy stumbles into the locker room after a night of partying to hear Juno talking about him once again, quickly he thinks, "Does she have some sort of slight obsession with him? I have been nothing but a total jerk to her and she still wants to talk to me!? Apparently your drop dead good looks are just to great for even being a douche to a girl to stop her from wanting you!" he then turns to Juno in a bit of disgust with his inability to get her to leave him and his buddy Rymac alone!*

D-Boy: My immature ass with no talent is in line for a title shot after I finally beat down those science geeks three more times. And unlike you when Rymac and myself get our title shot we won't make excuses we will go out there and get the job done! So you can sit here and talk all the shit you want about my *D-boy does air quotes while rolling his eyes* talent level, but you better show more respect than to call me out when I'm not even around and hung over woman! Now what do you need to talk about!

Rymac: I thought we were gonna go see a movie sweetheart?
    I love what you are doing with Rymac right now! hahah
    #BeJelly