Page 2094 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1094 1594 1994 2044 208420922093209420952096 2104 2144 2194 ... LastLast
Results 20,931 to 20,940 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

this was mine
    I actually like this song.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    this was mine
    That song is fuckin awesome.Mine was this
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries

The Booth of Truth

The camera follows the Star Signs as they walk down what appears to be the halls of a hospital, following a nurse down a particular corridor as she talks. "Lots of injuries - multiple lacerations, excessive bleeding... and unbelievable head trauma. The only thing that surprises me more than all the damage the patient sustained... is the fact that the patient is even ALIVE. So you'll understand the need to be gentle at all times with him. No sudden movements or noises - he seems to still be in a state of shock from the events where he suffered his injuries. Just... mind yourselves around him. Please."

Inside the room, a forlorn figure lies in one of the hospital beds. A sorrowful sight - bandages everywhere, especially around his head, a viciously bruised right eye, overall not in a good state... and the poor guy looks out the nearby window, looking like he doesn't have a friend in the world...

"Hiya, Benny! Guess who?!"

Surprised, the man in the bed turns around... and a look of surprise seems to cross his face (at least what can be seen of his face that isn't covered in bandages) which gives way to a smile as he sees Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink enter the room - Pisces holding a vase of bright flowers, and Sagittarius with a large casserole dish filled with what seems to be an extremely aromatic and appetizing food... Blue looks into the camera as he and Pink sit near Benny The Ball...

Sagittarius Blue: Ladies and gentlemen, do not adjust your sets - this is The Booth of Truth... we're just not in the booth right now. We're in a hospital visiting a good friend, a good man today. We're here to offer our respects and well wishes to, in my opinion, one of the toughest, gutsiest, and most underrated men in wrestling today...

Benny The Ball seems to disagree with Blue's comments - with a look of nervousness on his face...

Sagittarius Blue: A man who is not afraid of not one damn thing - NOT ONE DAMN THING - isn't that right bud?

Benny opens his mouth to answer -

Pisces Pink: HELL YEAH he ain't scared o' shit! And that's why we came to visit you, Mistah Benny Da Ball. Cuz on this past Chaos you went out there and straight got to work!

Benny tries to raise his hand to interject -

Sagittarius Blue: Don't move around, bro - nurse said you're hurt all over, you need to relax. I mean, that was a hellacious night for you... but for those who don't know, let's get a playback of that night shall we?

Emily Davis: The following contest is set for one fall and is a no disqualification match. Introducing first, currently in the ring, from London, England, Shaz!

Emily Davis: And his opponent, Benny The Ball!

Sagittarius Blue: And there goes our boy! Man look at him - no fear, no quit -

Benny emerges slowly onto the staging area and is clearly intimidated by what’s waiting in the ring for him. Benny stands at the top of the ramp and looks around as if waiting for someone to tell him that he doesn’t have to go through with this. Shaz is getting agitated and the referee holds him back. The ref looks at Benny and orders him to the ring, but Benny shakes his head.

Benny seems to be wondering how the Star Signs are missing the obvious...

Pisces Pink: Shiiiit, Benny was like "I ain't tryin' to go up in there and end that man too quick" ha ha! Benny was tryin' to cut that bastard a break, weren't you boo-boo?

Benny opens his mouth to respond -

Sagittarius Blue: You know damn well Benny was goin' in on that motherfucker! But of course, it's Shaz. You know Little Miss Brixton gets her feelings hurt easy...

Shaz starts to beat down on Benny whilst he is still on the floor. Shaz lays heavy fists into the back of Benny’s head. Shaz stands up and starts to relentlessly stomp on Benny’s head before picking him up, grabbing the back of his head, sprinting across the ring and driving Benny face first into the top turnbuckle.

Shaz stands over Benny who is on all fours. The fans boo as Shaz looks around the arena. Shaz picks Benny up, puts him in position and screams “Best In The World!”

Shaz rolls out of the ring and shoves Emily off her chair. He picks it up, slams it shut and rolls back into the ring.
    Benny relives the horror as the scenes play back... he even winces as he watches Shaz grab the chair, and loses himself for a moment as he recalls the steel on his head...

Sagittarius Blue: And of course, unable to win like a man, Shaz wants to try and kill the poor man. BUT...

Blue quickly approaches Shaz from behind, spins him round: SIGN OF THE ARCHER!!!

Pink rolls into the ring as Blue works the fans. Pink and Blue lock eyes, and both start to smile. Pink drops her title to the floor as Blue picks up Shaz. Pink walks up to a groggy Shaz – HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE!!!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Pisces Pink (looking all up in the camera lens like she has no sense or home training at all): Hey Shaz - HOW DO YOU LIKE DAT SHIT?! HUH?!? HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?!?

Sagittarius Blue (joining in and getting boosted up himself): U mad bro?

Benny The Ball looks at the camera like he knows only bad and horrible things can come of this. He has the look of the third camper looking on as the other two poke a sleeping bear...

Sagittarius Blue: Shaz? Hope you're listening, hope you're watching, hope you're reeeeeeaal mad right now. I hope you think you have enough nerve to do something about last Chaos. 'Cuz homeboy, I want a piece of you. Bad enough that you made dick move after dick move... AFTER DICK MOVE... as the IWA World Heavyweight Champion. NOW you're acting like a petulant little second grader who's having a tantrum in Wal-Mart because Momma won't buy you a Transformer toy. And you think it's cool to take it out on other people, trying to end their careers!

Pisces Pink: Fuck that noise - you ain't shit! "Best In The World" my ass!

Sagittarius Blue: And I know other guys, they'll just come out and say "I don't approve of what you're doing" and blah blah blah... but me, I like being different. I don't mind a little controversy, I don't mind getting messy, I don't mind swinging first and asking questions later... I wanted to get right to it, Shaz: I don't care for you. Maybe I respect what you can do... but I sure as fuck don't respect HOW you do it. See, I've been wanting a fight. Not just a fight... but a WAR. Domino just whet my appetite a lil' bit. And with what you did to Benny The Ball, you just gave me a muthafuckin REASON. The stars will align, O Rapid King... and you'll be seeing them after I knock twelve shades of shit out of you.

Pisces Pink: FUCK YEAH. Ain't that right Benny?

Benny looks at Pisces like he wants to disagree...

Sagittarius Blue: Oh and by the way - I brought you some homemade five-cheese lasagna! Gotta eat good if you wanna heal up bro!

Sagittarius hands Benny a fork... Benny goes to reach for the lasagna - which was placed on the table just a couple feet from the bed - but stops, grimacing in pain...

Sagittarius Blue: Damn bro - you may need to wait til that arm gets better. Maybe you could have the nurse come up and feed you some! Well, we gotta run Benny - get better soon!

And so Benny The Ball is left, feeling a little better, despite being hungry enough to eat a horse... yet the food he craves is just out of his reach by millimeters. He seems to think, for just a moment, that the Star Signs have signed his death warrant. But fuck it, at least a good meal is waiting on him.

He tries again to reach it. Stretches, reaches...

And falls out of the hospital bed. Onto his aching EVERYTHING.

Benny The Ball: -_-

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Great Booth Scribbs!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Great Booth Scribbs!
    Seconded. Fantastic work Scribbs!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Changed the tag I posted.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Awesome job Scribbs!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Mission 1: Debut Pool Pudding Tournament on a major E-Fed. Complete.

Mission 2: Make it on to The Booth. BTB stole my idea. In Progress
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Mission 1: Debut Pool Pudding Tournament on a major E-Fed. Complete.

Mission 2: Make it on to The Booth. BTB stole my idea. In Progress
    Bring 'em to DCVWL just to bury him. And judging from EWNCW lately, it may be closer to beginning than ever before thought.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.