Page 2093 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1093 1593 1993 2043 208320912092209320942095 2103 2143 2193 ... LastLast
Results 20,921 to 20,930 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I was not a fan of the Nightmare album but I will still listen to see if there is anything I like. The cover art is really bad though.
    Good bad or bad bad? The cover art reminds me of City of Evil
    Profile Retired

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Good bad or bad bad? The cover art reminds me of City of Evil
    bad bad. City of evil seemed much more intricate to me this one's simple and looks like something an art student drew in class when he was bored and I expect more from a successful band like A7X.

Maiden's Dance of Death cover is still one the worst in my opinion even though I really love that album
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

bad bad. City of evil seemed much more intricate to me this one's simple and looks like something an art student drew in class when he was bored and I expect more from a successful band like A7X.

Maiden's Dance of Death cover is still one the worst in my opinion even though I really love that album
    Agree to disagree. I like the album cover. Anyways, I look forward to hearing the album, especially since I wanna see how Arin does on the drums
    Profile Retired

On the subject of rock music:

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Any A7X fans?

sounds good. City of Evil was so awesome I ran around telling everyone I knew about it, Nightmare, other than BB's theme I didn't like as much. Loved the self titled album, but still thought CoE was better.

also gotta agree on the cover art. Comparitively, this seems like a step backward. Of course, I don't give a good god damn what the cover looks like since I don't stare at my cd covers, and it does have a kind of old-school Metallica cover art look to it, which is awesome

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

The first Avenged Sevenfold song I have ever heard was Bat Country.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    The first Avenged Sevenfold song I have ever heard was Bat Country.

this was mine

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    sounds good. City of Evil was so awesome I ran around telling everyone I knew about it, Nightmare, other than BB's theme I didn't like as much. Loved the self titled album, but still thought CoE was better. also gotta agree on the cover art. Comparitively, this seems like a step backward. Of course, I don't give a good god damn what the cover looks like since I don't stare at my cd covers, and it does have a kind of old-school Metallica cover art look to it, which is awesome
    I find it hard to pick which album I like better. I think it would be Waking The Fallen, City of Evil and Sounding The Seventh Triumphant are at a tie, than the Self-Titled album, than Nightmare. Although I do love So Far Away and Fiction
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Oooh are we talking Avenged Sevenfold? I haven't heard much of their music but I do have a strong taste for it. Believe it or not, my favorite song by them (so far) is Gunslinger. Very melodramatic to me, a hint of wild west vibe with strong guitars... it resonates with me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Chaos review

I won't comment on the opening segment since it involved me and K2 but expect this feud to get much more personal now. Also I did suggested the scaffold match a while ago to benny before the feud even began as a signature match type for Hawk here and I love the coincidence that Note's brother became paralyzed after failing while an acrobat so this will be fun.

The next match was great both competitors looked strong and the Pink-Juno thing is getting really hot right now. I'm happy there was no after match assault because with Juno just looking in, it gives more mystery to her actions and makes us wonder what will happen next.

Domino and James did good. Both guys are improving and digging their roots into the scene a lot more now. I also think that both are a great match for each other since they are both young stars looking to make a mark.

Kairo and Vivica will be really good. Des and Asher have worked great together in the past and this is the first time these two characters have meant and their first promo together was great.

Pink interfering in Juno's match seemed like the most logical step for Pink. Now that there is no love loss between the two and the title at stake, I can't wait to see this match even more.

Mr. Torture has really been great these last few weeks which should be expected from Grind. Grind and Zero have each been making this feud one of the best around today and have been stealing the show. I'm looking forward to when the interactions start to get physical

Odium's promo was very interesting. It was nicely written and could be used for either a face or a heel depending the way it was written which was masterful. I'm intrigued to see where he goes from here and who he works with first.

Nice win for Athena as she bounces back from her PPV loss, pairing her with Frewin is a bit of an odd combination so I can't really comment on the feud yet until I see more.

The pool party being brought to IWA was great fun in a show filled with serious and dark characters so it really stood out. Dixon and Kaige did great to play off of the match and each other by picking at their characters weaknesses so smoothly it was fun to see.

S & S and Red Queen and Miss Murder are doing really well thus far. The characters are exact opposites and when Krysys first made his pair, I thought Sugar and Spice would be a perfect match for them. Also the depth of the womans division is at it's finest here with a ton of great talent from multiple users, which is why IWA has is the best in that department.

The Wells attack was a great way to end the match and build more heat for him. The 4 way promo last week was great and these guys are some of the best in the mid card division on chaos so it's really interesting putting them against other because they each want to stand out on show packed with talent and move on to better things and what better way than to face other guys that are trying to do the same thing.

Last promo was brilliant from all three and promo of the night. The world title match is going to be big and Blue vs Shaz will be excellent. Blue needs something big to move onto after the last feud he was in did not go over well and taking on the former world champion is it. These two should produce some stellar stuff very soon.
    Spoiler alert here: He shoots her in the arm next Chaos.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.