Page 2090 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1090159019902040208020882089209020912092210021402190 ... LastLast
Results 20,891 to 20,900 of 22796
  1. #20891
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I've never wrote a promo while I've been high.
    Really?

    I've actually never written a Pardy promo drunk... I'm pretty sure that's almost a crime.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #20892
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah it is!
    I'm reminded of that Lil John Ice Cube song about roll call every time I see your sig, btw.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #20893
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    No our normal lube and weed talk, sometimes its about the thoughts Benny has, its all good

    Awww is this my sig payment

    I had a similar talk with the peeps from the footy thread last year. And it could not possibly be any weirder than Scottland's obsession with rubbing Randy Orton down with baby oil.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  4. #20894
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,376
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I'm reminded of that Lil John Ice Cube song about roll call every time I see your sig, btw.
    Yeah, that's a mad track.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  5. #20895
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I had a similar talk with the peeps from the footy thread last year. And it could not possibly be any weirder than Scottland's obsession with rubbing Randy Orton down with baby oil.
    Love football and it is not that odd...Its the norm
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah it is!
    And about time I will bring the drink


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #20896
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah, that's a mad track.
    Just might have to stay strapped dependin on where you're ridin with that unedited! Also...That Chopped...Ooooh...:O



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Love football and it is not that odd...Its the norm

    And about time I will bring the drink
    I'm not surprised.. And this may or may not have anything to do with sports, but who are the catchers and receivers here?
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  8. #20898
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I'm not surprised.. And this may or may not have anything to do with sports, but who are the catchers and receivers here?
    *Waits for dirty joke*


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  9. #20899
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Waits for dirty joke*
    No one is going to roll around in the mud Ashley.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #20900
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No one is going to roll around in the mud Ashley.
    Aren't you hilarious

    *Waits for Benny*


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.