Page 2085 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1085 1585 1985 2035 207520832084208520862087 2095 2135 2185 ... LastLast
Results 20,841 to 20,850 of 22796
    Can we take this away from here? Please?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Bmc, I've received your PM and I'll reply to it momentarily. I've come home to 30+ PM's right now, so I'm sifting through.

As for promo assignments, I am going to hold off sending them until the servers are stable again. It will probably mean a delay to Chaos being posted, but it's better to be safe than have a PM disappear.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Can we take this away from here? Please?
    If Eddie or Benny would reply to my PM's it wouldnt have found it's way here in the first place.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bmc, I've received your PM and I'll reply to it momentarily. I've come home to 30+ PM's right now, so I'm sifting through.

As for promo assignments, I am going to hold off sending them until the servers are stable again. It will probably mean a delay to Chaos being posted, but it's better to be safe than have a PM disappear.
    That's reasonable. I'll leave it until you reply.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Anyways, I thought it was obvious I was jokingly calling Destruction young, nothing more, with the middle school remark. I usually always kid with him about his age, so I figured it would be no different here. All it really was stating that I was posting shows two years ago, so, yes, I know what its like. My original statement was merely myself trying to provide an easy possible solution if things went down badly during the server change, and was halfway trying to sweeten the pot as far as Redemption going up today, thus showing my enthusiasm for it. I was also in no way attempting to call you guys bums when it comes to posting shows, either. I was only helpfully trying to see Revolution sooner than later. So....I apologize if shit went down wrong, cat daddies. Another thing I'd like to make known, And I promise I'm not talking you down: I humbly mean this, but I'm a naturally cold, hard, and toughened type of guy. It's just what life made me, shit went down and I had to change. Plus, I was somewhat raised to be that way also. I know fully the person I am, and I've been told all the time by several people. In fact, my old managers always joked about hittin the door if I was ever to lose it at work! What I'm getting at here is, That aspect of my personality, has caused many people to take me improperly before, and people don't always initially perceive me the way I'm trying to come off because of it. I just project an aura that makes someone think differently of me than I intend for them too. In short, I KNOW how I can be taken, but If I ever seem edgy, nasty, or even cold and in your face about something, I promise I don't mean it. I just seem at times like I'm acting differently than I intend to be, but I promise, that's not the case. My personality merely creates the notion of me being negative.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Anyways, I thought it was obvious I was jokingly calling Destruction young, nothing more, with the middle school remark. I usually always kid with him about his age, so I figured it would be no different here. All it really was stating that I was posting shows two years ago, so, yes, I know what its like. My original statement was merely myself trying to provide an easy possible solution if things went down badly during the server change, and was halfway trying to sweeten the pot as far as Redemption going up today, thus showing my enthusiasm for it. I was also in no way attempting to call you guys bums when it comes to posting shows, either. I was only helpfully trying to see Revolution sooner than later. So....I apologize if shit went down wrong, cat daddies. Another thing I'd like to make known, And I promise I'm not talking you down: I humbly mean this, but I'm a naturally cold, hard, and toughened type of guy. It's just what life made me, shit went down and I had to change. Plus, I was somewhat raised to be that way also. I know fully the person I am, and I've been told all the time by several people. In fact, my old managers always joked about hittin the door if I was ever to lose it at work! What I'm getting at here is, That aspect of my personality, has caused many people to take me improperly before, and people don't always initially perceive me the way I'm trying to come off because of it. I just project an aura that makes someone think differently of me than I intend for them too. In short, I KNOW how I can be taken, but If I ever seem edgy, nasty, or even cold and in your face about something, I promise I don't mean it. I just seem at times like I'm acting differently than I intend to be, but I promise, that's not the case. My personality merely creates the notion of me being negative.
    Apology accepted SB, and I hope this will be the last of it.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Lets get some cheery moods in here guys!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Lets get some cheery moods in here guys!
    Not a a bad idea, Dennis.

Just so everyone is aware, Dennis has done fantastically well with his training and (although he is only just being made aware of it) the next episode of Chaos will contain a match written by him. XD

After which, he will be writing all matches for both Chaos and Revolution from then on.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Not a a bad idea, Dennis.

Just so everyone is aware, Dennis has done fantastically well with his training and (although he is only just being made aware of it) the next episode of Chaos will contain a match written by him. XD

After which, he will be writing all matches for both Chaos and Revolution from then on.
    And this is my favourite part of the training!

WEEK OFF! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And this is my favourite part of the training!

WEEK OFF! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Week?

I'm handing the reigns over to him. I'm having the rest of 2013 off.

#BennysTeddy