Page 2084 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1084 1584 1984 2034 207420822083208420852086 2094 2134 2184 ... LastLast
Results 20,831 to 20,840 of 22796
  1. #20831
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Des & his big words put my vocabulary to shame.


  2. #20832
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Des with the awesome words today!
    I bust out the big moves when in a disagreement .

    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I literally clapped at the screen.
    Did Odium stare at you weirdly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Des & his big words put my vocabulary to shame.
    Well, I ain't no Romulus, but I'm pretty proud of myself today

    ‚Äč

  3. #20833
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    I do not appreciate being blamed for something i was not responsible for doing. Nor do i like the fact that Eddie had essentially accused me of lying about it. Please by all means believe someone elses words before mine based solely on their rank on this website. Just know that you're being given false information and acting rather rash. I assure you I am in no way responsible for what you have been told i was, but who am i kidding, you won't believe me anyway. Good day to you.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #20834
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I do not appreciate being blamed for something i was not responsible for doing. Nor do i like the fact that Eddie had essentially accused me of lying about it. Please by all means believe someone elses words before mine based solely on their rank on this website. Just know that you're being given false information and acting rather rash. I assure you I am in no way responsible for what you have been told i was, but who am i kidding, you won't believe me anyway. Good day to you.
    Huh? What're you talking about?


  5. #20835
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I bust out the big moves when in a disagreement .



    Did Odium stare at you weirdly?



    Well, I ain't no Romulus, but I'm pretty proud of myself today

    He's at work haha. Mrs. Odium did though.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I do not appreciate being blamed for something i was not responsible for doing. Nor do i like the fact that Eddie had essentially accused me of lying about it. Please by all means believe someone elses words before mine based solely on their rank on this website. Just know that you're being given false information and acting rather rash. I assure you I am in no way responsible for what you have been told i was, but who am i kidding, you won't believe me anyway. Good day to you.
    So as you can tell- B-Mac is finished with IWA. Turns out he was the one to do the tag.

    We wish him all the best in his future endeavours.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #20836
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    He's at work haha. Mrs. Odium did though.



    So as you can tell- B-Mac is finished with IWA. Turns out he was the one to do the tag.

    We wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
    And as i have told you repeatadly. It was not my tag. If you wished for this to have remained out of this thread, all you had to do was reply.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #20837
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    And as i have told you repeatadly. It was not my tag. If you wished for this to have remained out of this thread, all you had to do was reply.
    And as I have told you repeatedly. Benny & I were informed by a mod that it was you.

    First of all, your reputation (which I actually stood up for with the Bear problems) precedes you and something like this is exactly as you would do.

    Secondly, who do we believe? A mod or a known troublemaker? Tough question.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #20838
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Also guys, the show is postponed until the servers are sorted.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #20839
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Also guys, the show is postponed until the servers are sorted.
    Sounds good.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #20840
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    And as I have told you repeatedly. Benny & I were informed by a mod that it was you.

    First of all, your reputation (which I actually stood up for with the Bear problems) precedes you and something like this is exactly as you would do.

    Secondly, who do we believe? A mod or a known troublemaker? Tough question.
    Again. I ask you, which mod was it?

    What has Bear or any percieved reputation that i have because of him, got to do with this. (Hint: nothing)

    It isn't what i would do at all, i'm more likely to simply call someone a cunt and not speak to them again then to do something as petty as write a tag that made little to no sense.

    To be perfectly frank, it's not your place to call me or anybody else a 'known troublemaker'... And honestly i'm sure i'm not the only one just a little curious which mod has pointed the finger in my direction.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.