Page 2043 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1043 1543 1943 1993 203320412042204320442045 2053 2093 2143 ... LastLast
Results 20,421 to 20,430 of 22796
    Israel: Everyone leaves, everyone is after their own interests, I am hated for admitting to such things.

Everyone knows that I should be facing Vandarius, I was ripped off in my first endurance match and I was not pinned in my number one contenders match.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Everyone leaves, everyone is after their own interests, I am hated for admitting to such things.

Everyone knows that I should be facing Vandarius, I was ripped off in my first endurance match and I was not pinned in my number one contenders match.
    @OscarWho: Pamich running his mouth again, but as usual, he didn't the job done. He's not number 1 contender for a reason, but the neanderthal didn't yet he didn't pick up the pinfall, unlike myself #YoureWelcome

I've got a lot of shows to review here. Hopefully I'll get them up in the coming days

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Great start to the show, I really dig Black Blooded as joint champions and I think this dynamic is going to kick a lot of arse over the next few months. Great promo from BB and it really solidified the fact that taking the title from them is going to be hard as dicks. Great Vince Russo reference from KJ Punk, had me grinning at that one and then David Ryan to come out and book the rematch for Uprising. Great start.

I like the names of the two new tag teams, seems quite gimmicky and i like gimmicks. Cool to see the Pepsi Plunge being used as a finisher, would love to see CM Punk go back to using this but you get the feeling WWE are far too pussy to give it a try. No post match promo so i'm left wondering what to expect from both teams and where they will fit into the roster.

Next up we have a solid rap battle. some of the stuff was pretty tame but then again they're wrestlers, not rappers haha. Gotta throw in a little bit of comedy for these shows otherwise they get boring and segments like this always deliver. Pretty short match but then I expected it to be as Dave Steele isn't really 'active' and seems to have been replaced by his opponent, Tenacious D(ave).

Solid interview from Chris Diamond to move the show on, i smell a new feud coming on. Always like to see heels dragging GM's into their squabbles, gives them the appearance of a guy who likes to blame others for their short comings.

Big tag team promo follows on and I think each team was represented quite well, got a lot of teams vying for that top spot, competition is good. Having a triple threat match for the number one contendership should hopefully be a good match.

Oh wait that match is right now! Solid match, I always fear with tag team matches that they'll drag on but nice to see that wasn't the case here. Extremely Lethal get a title shot, can they knock the champs off the top spot? Not sure.

I was bored what I wrote this promo, didn't have a clue what to write and just sort of rolled with it and made it up as I went along.

Looks like we have another new feud set up between Gatling and Clandestine, I hope they can deliver. Would be nice to see more and more people pushing for that top spot considering up at the top of the ladder IWA is thin on main event faces, looking at you Gatling. Saying that it's a foregone conclusion that Captain Amazing will be champion on his debut.

Oh Archer Black is back, man I got swerved. Good match between Clandestine and Gatling with a controversial ending and a run in at the end from Draymen. Where's Teddy Long? I smell a tag team match coming on playa!

Solid promo from Darius followed by a hilarious one from Osca Laydonis! Quite funny to see Des have a go at mimicking Adonis with his emotionally disturbed copycat of a character. Thought it was a great effort personally haha.

More good promos to follow with Jackson Smith and Israel Pamich, I never really got Israel because he seemed to hop about from one character to another but he's been getting a lot better of late.

Another promo, got to say the show could have done with a match here just to break things up a little. Was a very good promo though, adding another tag team to the mix, nice to see a team with a little bit of history too.

Fourth promo in a row haha. It was another good promo from Des though who provides entertainment on a weekly basis regardless of the characters he's using. Can't imagine it being a long time before he starts collecting title belt. And we get a match after it! Good match, predicted that Diamond was going to come out if i'm honest.

And a good match to end the show was a somewhat predictable outcome really. Laymen going on to face Darius at Uprising was the right outcome and it should be a good match!

Show Grade: B+
    Thanks bud!

Will do review soon.

Waiting on new internet modem from Century Link
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Favorite Moment: Shaz snapping after the loss to Benny the Ball. Gives Shaz edge after his loss especially given the fact that he can't use his rematch clause. I wondered where he was gonna go after the loss after Death by Glory and now that he's got an outlet in which to vent his previous PPV loss and loss tonight in trying to murder Benny the Ball, it will be fun to see where Shaz goes from here.

Best Match: Torture vs Blue. Had a great feel to it. Blue gets the win help his momentum go up and can use this win a gateway for the right to challenge for a championship. I quite like the idea of Hawk vs Blue. Plus follows up on events prior with Slayde and Torture. Setting up the challenge Slayde made to be accepted (at least it seems that way). I've been looking forward to this match up for quite some time.

Best Promo: This I'll give to 3. Adonis/Kyojin. You can tell why both are on the top of their games and rightful champion and contender respectively for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. A clash between them is gonna be epic. Juno/Pink. Great reasoning from Juno for her turn and the follow up by Pink leading to an emotional encounter that is sure to lead to a title match between them soon. Chamberlain/Dixon. Was looking forward to seeing them feud. Now I'm eager to see where this goes.

Best Piece of Booking: Can't really find a best one as the show was good a a whole overall.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Guessing this falls to TeYanna. I think Shaz control her, am I right?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Aside from Smokey keeping his job. The fact that there was no Hawk on the show. I expected to see something from him this week. Be it backstage or in ring, I definitely would've loved to see Hawk in the show somehow.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Matt/Black/Ra/Cage bit. I'm not against it but when it was Black and Wells I was excited and riled to see them fight again or challenge one another one more for the PPV but when Ra and Cage came out and talked about deserving things in IWA, it kinda lost some of the appeal Black/Wells set up before hand. The thing I'm wondering what the hell do they feel they deserve. Title shots? More screen time? Etc. Would've been great to really establish what it was they felt they deserved and really express what it was they were going to do to accomplish it.

Any Other Positives: Not at the present moment.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nothing to say here.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 06-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Shaz snapping after the loss to Benny the Ball. Gives Shaz edge after his loss especially given the fact that he can't use his rematch clause. I wondered where he was gonna go after the loss after Death by Glory and now that he's got an outlet in which to vent his previous PPV loss and loss tonight in trying to murder Benny the Ball, it will be fun to see where Shaz goes from here.

Best Match: Torture vs Blue. Had a great feel to it. Blue gets the win help his momentum go up and can use this win a gateway for the right to challenge for a championship. I quite like the idea of Hawk vs Blue. Plus follows up on events prior with Slayde and Torture. Setting up the challenge Slayde made to be accepted (at least it seems that way). I've been looking forward to this match up for quite some time.

Best Promo: This I'll give to 3. Adonis/Kyojin. you can tell why both are the top of their games and rightful champion and contender respectively for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. A clash between them is gonna be epic. Juno/Pink. Great reasoning from Juno for her turn and the follow up by Pink leading to an emotional encounter that is ure to lead to a title match between them soon. Chamberlain/Dixon. Was looking forward to seeing them feud. Now I'm eager to see where this goes.

Best Piece of Booking: Can't really find a best one as the show was good a a whole overall.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Guessing this falls to TeYanna. I think Shaz control her, am I right?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Aside from Smokey keeping his job. The fact that there was no Hawk on the show. I expected to see something from him this week. Be it backstage or in ring, I definitely would've loved to see Hawk in the show somehow.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Matt/Black/Ra/Cage bit. I'm not against it but when it was Black and Wells I was excited and riled to see them fight again or challenge one another one more for the PPV but when Ra and Cage came out and talked about deserving things in IWA, it kinda los some of the appeal Black/Wells st up before hand. The thing I'm wondering what the hell do they feel they deserve. Title shots? More screen time? Etc. Would've been great to really establish what it was they felt they deserved and really express what it was they were going to do to accomplish it.

Yeah you are.

I didn't think I did my best job in the Te'Yanna promo, but I'll definitely change that.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

Best Promo: This I'll give to 3. Adonis/Kyojin. you can tell why both are the top of their games and rightful champion and contender respectively for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. A clash between them is gonna be epic. Juno/Pink. Great reasoning from Juno for her turn and the follow up by Pink leading to an emotional encounter that is ure to lead to a title match between them soon. Chamberlain/Dixon. Was looking forward to seeing them feud. Now I'm eager to see where this goes.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The Matt/Black/Ra/Cage bit. I'm not against it but when it was Black and Wells I was excited and riled to see them fight again or challenge one another one more for the PPV but when Ra and Cage came out and talked about deserving things in IWA, it kinda los some of the appeal Black/Wells st up before hand. The thing I'm wondering what the hell do they feel they deserve. Title shots? More screen time? Etc. Would've been great to really establish what it was they felt they deserved and really express what it was they were going to do to accomplish it.

VICTORY ten
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Shaz losing to BennyTheBall was a great moment. I was actually expecting BTB, but I didn't think BTB would actually win. I'm also proud of the fact that my character is the first person to lose to Benny The Ball!

Best Match: Mr. Torture vs. Sagittarius Blue was great. I wonder where Blue will go from here.

Best Promo: Best promo has to be Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis. I fucking knew that Adonis would plan a live sex celebration! This has the potential to be a MASSIVE feud, and Eddie & Torphy are gonna do one hell of a job making this good.

Best Piece of Booking: Shaz getting pinned by BennyTheBall.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Te'Yanna by default.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Mike Hawk not being on the show. He's the Blackout Champion, and I feel that all the champions in each brand should be on each show no matter what. I'm pretty sure that there's a reason behind this though.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: My Te'Yanna promo. I didn't think it was all that, but I'll definitely change them.

Any Other Positives
    : Juno/Pink & Dixon/Kaige did a great job.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): ​By putting Hawk on the show.

Overall Show Grade out of 10: 8
    Last edited by Shaz11; 06-30-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hallo, I am new here, how do I join an efed?