Page 2039 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1039 1539 1939 1989 202920372038203920402041 2049 2089 2139 ... LastLast
Results 20,381 to 20,390 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

@IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know why are @IWACole and @IWAMatthews giving us a rundown of what happened at #DBG instead of a fancy video package? Well, we did say we couldn’t budget for those fire extinguishers… #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: 3 seconds in, and @TheInfection get’s a mention. Anyone would think these guys were former world champions or something. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: OMG! Cuncussions are soooooooo May 2013. We better get wiv da timez, man! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: We were going to have @BlackBlooded come out holding the title together, but that would look like they’re holding hands and that is an angle we’re saving for a later date. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: We decided it’s probably best that Mr. Black holds the belt. Gives him something to do during promo time. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: It’s amazing that we write a promo for @BlackBlooded that is sweet and lovely, and then they do their own thing with it. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Great. They just fucked up our future plans right there. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait! Does it look like they’re holding hands? Can we get away with this and pretend it never happened? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Whoa! Did @KJPunk just swear? What the hell, man? We didn’t write that. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Have you noticed how hard we’re trying to remove the blame from the ref onto David Ryan? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Hey, that match worked for us last time. Why wouldn’t it for a second PPV in a row? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ooooohhhh, I remember now. We came up with these tag teams on Steve’s stag do. Sheesh, Jagerbombs helps us come up with some fucked up shit. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, that’s right – we gave Tenacious D(ave) a jobber’s entrance for a promo segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ok, new rule. Tenacious D(ave) is not allowed to write his own material. #IWARevoltion

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought that Tenacious D(ave) was Dave Steele revamped, right? Ha! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: For this conspiracy angle we’re working on with @ProdigyDiamond, it will eventually end with him wearing a tin foil hat. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: ‘Prodigy Style’ is actually like ‘Gangnam Style’, but with less Koreans. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh, c’mon @IWAVHX – we can’t afford this stuff. Looks like @BTB isn’t gonna get paid again this week. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Hopefully telling people the return date for @IWACAR doesn’t suggest that the concussion is Kayfabe. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: America…Canada…it’s all the same, really. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @Kayfabulous are annoyed because somebody removed Norton Anti-virus from their computers and downloaded the free version of AVG. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: What performance last night? Did @Kayfabulous have sex last night? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Please disregard previous Tweet. Only realised how thick that sounded AFTER I posted it. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Awww….Billy & Betty’s feelings will be hurt. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @PardyBoyz don’t want to see a re-run? But that means we have to come up with new stuff. Humph! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Looks like @ExtremelyLethal are threatening to bring out The Hungry Catterpillar again. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Steralisation and disinfection to the infection? Christ, now Mandy is gonna want to stick these guys in the @TVK & @Tenacious D(ave) feud. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Well, it has been a whole 10 minutes since David ‘LOOK AT ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Ryan has been on our screens. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait…why are Extremely Lehal fighting for a spot they’ve already won? Even I’m questioning that bit of booking! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Congratulations @ExtremelyLethal, you are exactly where you were 20 minutes ago. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Shit. Now we’re getting sued by McDonalds. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Still, fucking hilarious segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Professional wrestling is beautiful, if rather homoerotic. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: A new guy coming here for a championship? Now that’s a USP! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: How to establish a heel: insult crowd, CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Insult fan favourite: CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Over valuation of one’s self worth: CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s the best @SexualAdonis has ever looked. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: David Ryan is getting more exposure on a wrestling show than @HeymanHustle. #IWARevolution

That's all I have time for now. I'll do the rest later.

@IWACreative_Parody: Has @BossSmith not learned his lesson about bringing Alex to TV tapings? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @BossSmith is in ‘dismissive/burying’ mode right now. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I think we’re gonna have to buy that Dwayne a spine for his birthday. Who dafuq runs from @IntegrityIsrael? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IntegrityIsrael doing the whole ‘Pot/Kettle’ schitck made us all giggle during the re-writes. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know who begged? So do we. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: “Best of the best, laid to rest?” What the hell is it with people rhyming these days? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Thinking about it, alveoli is probably a joke our redneck fans wouldn’t understand. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @DamagedGoods are coming off rather face-like with their compliments of the IWA tag team division. Whoops! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: David Ryan obviously reads our Tweets and has decided to hide in the back for this segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Of course @ProdigyDiamond can take on both Alexander and Abel. Easy peasy. Maybe. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wow! We went two shows in a row without having Darius pinned. We shall have to remedy that next week. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ah yes. It’s great to end a show with two people gazing longingly into each other’s eyes. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: And that’s a wrap, folks. G’night! #IWARevolution
    Bumpety bump bump!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Bumpety bump bump!
    My favorite one is the one about Extremely Lethal! haha
    #TeamGeeky

Scribbler fuckin' Jones. Two promos in the space of 27 minutes that are brilliant.

Outstanding work buddy.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Scribbler fuckin' Jones. Two promos in the space of 27 minutes that are brilliant.

Outstanding work buddy.
    Two completely different promos too!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Alright boys and girls, I'm going to be checkin'mah folder to see what promos I have and what I am missing. They are all due by 9PM Est. I want the show to go up tomorrow because I'm working all day Sunday and won't feel like posting after work!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

EWNs most anticipated debut is a mere three weeks away!

Buy your Captain Amazing merch now!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Alright boys and girls, I'm going to be checkin'mah folder to see what promos I have and what I am missing. They are all due by 9PM Est. I want the show to go up tomorrow because I'm working all day Sunday and won't feel like posting after work!
    I will have my stuff in after work tonight Van.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Any promos not into me are now late, and I am missing some. If you do manage to get them to me, there is no promise that they will be in the show. I'm hoping to get the show posted some time tomorrow.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Any promos not into me are now late, and I am missing some. If you do manage to get them to me, there is no promise that they will be in the show. I'm hoping to get the show posted some time tomorrow.
    I sent my promo along, I don't know if it made it to you completely, but I CCed you with my part I believe.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    I sent my promo along, I don't know if it made it to you completely, but I CCed you with my part I believe.
    I've got your part, no worries broski

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: