Page 2037 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1037 1537 1937 1987 202720352036203720382039 2047 2087 2137 ... LastLast
Results 20,361 to 20,370 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Favorite Moment: The start of Osca's promo... I laughed.
    Best Match: Main event.
    Best Promo: I don't know! pressure... I will give it a tie between Oscar and Israel.
    Best Piece of Booking: Tag team number one contenders match was interesting because I didn't expect the outcome. So I'll give it to that one.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:No
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:No
    Any Other Positives: Really good promos from Jackson and Diamond. All the tag team promos were entertaining. The tag division is getting stacked!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: no
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Thanks buddy!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    In laymen's terms.

Tomorrow.

hahaha.
    Nah... When im on my lunch break. I live in thfuture remember it was 10am when i said thatz

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Nightmare Madness reunion
    Best Match: Main event
    Best Promo: Oscar, freaking hilarious seeing him do characters that exist in the feds
    Best Piece of Booking: Damaged Goods winning dirty, gives us hope this wont be their last meeting.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:None
    Any Other Positives:matches were all well written, promos were all top notch, everyone here is hungry and showing us why you need to pay attention to them. Some people say this feds biggest flaw is lack of star power, I say that is crap because IWA is soundly beating its past self now that it isn't relying on guys with history to make a surprise debut and jump to the top of the card.
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries

@IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know why are @IWACole and @IWAMatthews giving us a rundown of what happened at #DBG instead of a fancy video package? Well, we did say we couldn’t budget for those fire extinguishers… #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: 3 seconds in, and @TheInfection get’s a mention. Anyone would think these guys were former world champions or something. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: OMG! Cuncussions are soooooooo May 2013. We better get wiv da timez, man! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: We were going to have @BlackBlooded come out holding the title together, but that would look like they’re holding hands and that is an angle we’re saving for a later date. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: We decided it’s probably best that Mr. Black holds the belt. Gives him something to do during promo time. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: It’s amazing that we write a promo for @BlackBlooded that is sweet and lovely, and then they do their own thing with it. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Great. They just fucked up our future plans right there. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait! Does it look like they’re holding hands? Can we get away with this and pretend it never happened? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Whoa! Did @KJPunk just swear? What the hell, man? We didn’t write that. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Have you noticed how hard we’re trying to remove the blame from the ref onto David Ryan? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Hey, that match worked for us last time. Why wouldn’t it for a second PPV in a row? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ooooohhhh, I remember now. We came up with these tag teams on Steve’s stag do. Sheesh, Jagerbombs helps us come up with some fucked up shit. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, that’s right – we gave Tenacious D(ave) a jobber’s entrance for a promo segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ok, new rule. Tenacious D(ave) is not allowed to write his own material. #IWARevoltion

@IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought that Tenacious D(ave) was Dave Steele revamped, right? Ha! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: For this conspiracy angle we’re working on with @ProdigyDiamond, it will eventually end with him wearing a tin foil hat. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: ‘Prodigy Style’ is actually like ‘Gangnam Style’, but with less Koreans. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh, c’mon @IWAVHX – we can’t afford this stuff. Looks like @BTB isn’t gonna get paid again this week. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Hopefully telling people the return date for @IWACAR doesn’t suggest that the concussion is Kayfabe. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: America…Canada…it’s all the same, really. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @Kayfabulous are annoyed because somebody removed Norton Anti-virus from their computers and downloaded the free version of AVG. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: What performance last night? Did @Kayfabulous have sex last night? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Please disregard previous Tweet. Only realised how thick that sounded AFTER I posted it. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Awww….Billy & Betty’s feelings will be hurt. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @PardyBoyz don’t want to see a re-run? But that means we have to come up with new stuff. Humph! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Looks like @ExtremelyLethal are threatening to bring out The Hungry Catterpillar again. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Steralisation and disinfection to the infection? Christ, now Mandy is gonna want to stick these guys in the @TVK & @Tenacious D(ave) feud. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Well, it has been a whole 10 minutes since David ‘LOOK AT ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Ryan has been on our screens. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait…why are Extremely Lehal fighting for a spot they’ve already won? Even I’m questioning that bit of booking! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Congratulations @ExtremelyLethal, you are exactly where you were 20 minutes ago. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Shit. Now we’re getting sued by McDonalds. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Still, fucking hilarious segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Professional wrestling is beautiful, if rather homoerotic. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: A new guy coming here for a championship? Now that’s a USP! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: How to establish a heel: insult crowd, CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Insult fan favourite: CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Over valuation of one’s self worth: CHECK! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: That’s the best @SexualAdonis has ever looked. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: David Ryan is getting more exposure on a wrestling show than @HeymanHustle. #IWARevolution

That's all I have time for now. I'll do the rest later.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I will read the show in a few hours but who put the #HeyVannikins tag?

It's creepy and everyone knows it is Vanny-poo.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries

@IWACreative_Parody: Has @BossSmith not learned his lesson about bringing Alex to TV tapings? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @BossSmith is in ‘dismissive/burying’ mode right now. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I think we’re gonna have to buy that Dwayne a spine for his birthday. Who dafuq runs from @IntegrityIsrael? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IntegrityIsrael doing the whole ‘Pot/Kettle’ schitck made us all giggle during the re-writes. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know who begged? So do we. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: “Best of the best, laid to rest?” What the hell is it with people rhyming these days? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Thinking about it, alveoli is probably a joke our redneck fans wouldn’t understand. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @DamagedGoods are coming off rather face-like with their compliments of the IWA tag team division. Whoops! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: David Ryan obviously reads our Tweets and has decided to hide in the back for this segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Of course @ProdigyDiamond can take on both Alexander and Abel. Easy peasy. Maybe. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wow! We went two shows in a row without having Darius pinned. We shall have to remedy that next week. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Ah yes. It’s great to end a show with two people gazing longingly into each other’s eyes. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: And that’s a wrap, folks. G’night! #IWARevolution

#BennysTeddy

Benny... I can honestly say you have already made my day

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Benny... I can honestly say you have already made my day
    Slow day already?

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Best Promo: Oscar, freaking hilarious seeing him do characters that exist in the feds
    Best Piece of Booking: Damaged Goods winning dirty, gives us hope this wont be their last meeting.
    Any Other Positives:matches were all well written, promos were all top notch, everyone here is hungry and showing us why you need to pay attention to them. Some people say this feds biggest flaw is lack of star power, I say that is crap because IWA is soundly beating its past self now that it isn't relying on guys with history to make a surprise debut and jump to the top of the card.
    Thanks man!

As for the bolded part, that's probably my favourite bit of this Oscar Layman turn- I spoke to Des when I first took over Revolution about doing this and he did the rest- speaking to the guys he wants to impersonate and getting their permission, then pulling out a promo like that. Fantastic work.

Benny, those tweets made me laugh so much. I did have David Ryan on the show a little bit too much and I hold my hands up to that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    That's what I wanted to do with NCII. I really wanted to do a promo mimicking Shaz where Bear would talk and "Shaz" would interrupt saying "I wasn't raped in prison, y'know?" Then have him go really defensive and ape shit.

But great work for Des.

#BennysTeddy